Dog barking

So I've been living in the same house for the past 8years before my neighbors even moved in next to me. My dog only barks when their fucking kids are outside and playing. Apparently they reported it to the cops and are making me get a dog license. Instead of fucking telling me my dog was annoying they fucking go to the cops. Anyway to get back at them for doing this shit?

Attached: barking.jpg (3200x2400, 380K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/07/24/great-grandfather-left-fighting-for-life-after-being-tasered-for-carrying-a-butter-knife-6800880/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shoot up the neighbour's house and then yourself for being such a faggot.

Let your dog eat their kids.

abide by the laws and be a good citizen.

Sneak into their back yard in the middle of the night and dig knee deep holes all over the yard so their kids break their legs when they go out to play

Hit your stupid dog so he doesn't bark like a fucking asshole at people doing things in their own fucking yard? They don't come to you cause you wouldn't have done shit obviously, you would have at most given some lip service then let it go like a dickhole.

You don't see me calling the fucking cops when their kids are fucking screaming in the front year every time they play.

Your dog is probably more annoying than you realize.

People with kids are bad, but dogfags are probably right behind them.

And you should have a dog license if you own a fucking dog.

yeah your mean neighbors are making you license your animal, that's it..

Law says I don't need one in my county. I fucking new once the neighbors made babies it would be hell. I hate them they always doing stupid shit. Problem is why advert to the police instead of telling me to shut my dog up.

IF you dont have to get one then why are you being made to get one by the police?

>Apparently they reported it to the cops and are making me get a dog license.

This makes no sense.

Probably because I live in a community neighborhood and the community rules say I need one while the state law says I don't need one.

In what shit country do you need a dog license? Please tell me this isn't usa

You aren't the type of dog owner who just allows their dog to constantly bark, are you? If you are, you shouldn't be allowed to own a dog.

Teach it to shut the fuck up.

You can't teach it out of some breeds like west highland terriers.

Then abide by the community ordinance or get out you faggot

You basically should, assuming it's outside what are locally considered normal hours. The cops also acted outside their jurisdiction if the neighbors' complaint was outside normal hours.

USA.

I think I can get fined or my dog taken away. They just need 2 neighbor witnesses to take it up to court, and my neighbors are white so they probably will.

No once my dog starts barking I make them come back inside. Like I said before my dog only barks when their fucking kids are outside screaming and doing shit.

Kill the kids
Origionaliolly

>Instead of fucking telling me my dog was annoying
You didn't think your dog barking all the time was annoying? You are trash and the reason why dog owners have a bad name. Shut your fucking mutt up and enjoy the fee faggot

>not reading the thread
Fee is only like $20 lmao

>dog license.
What fresh fucking he'll hole do you Commies live in?

Of course it's the usa

Lans of the free my cock and balls

This was my first reaction too. What the hell is a dog license? Is that even a real thing?

So I looked it up. It's a thing. It's a thing IN MY STATE. I never knew. Ridiculous. Who voted for this shit?

my neighbors dogs barked every single at 6 am and i ABSOLUTELY reported them and if it happened again they got reported again :^) its not my fucking job to knock on your door and tell you how to be a human being.

if you dont realize that its fucking bull shit to have a dog sit outside 5-10 peoples houses and fucking bark as loud as possible for hours straight your dogs deserve to be killed, you deserve to be killed, and i hope you suffer as much as possible before those two things happen

>dog license

kek wtf is that

oi m8 av u got a looisense for that dog?

The only people who shit on dog owners are cat fags

Most cities and towns in the US require them. It's been my experience pretty much everywhere.

>USA
I can't believe this. I have never heard of a dog license in all my years. Everywhere I've lived you can just walk into any pet store and buy a dog

>didn't even read the OP thread
Way to project.

>mfw I shit on dog owners and hate dogs
>mfw fish fag with over 150 gallons of fishtank

Kids are 10 times worse than dogs. My dogs bark is nowhere near annoying than the high pitched fucking squeals of those little shit bags running up and down the street and climbing on my wall, but when I call the police because those little shit bags won't get off my property I get told 'they're only kids they don't know any better' well my fucking dog doesn't know any better than to bark at people coming into his territory. If I'm supposed to teach my dog not to bark then you need to teach your kids to stay the fuck away from my property

What the fuck is a dog loicense. Also silence your dog fucker.

>the absolute state of the UK
google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/07/24/great-grandfather-left-fighting-for-life-after-being-tasered-for-carrying-a-butter-knife-6800880/amp/

This. It's fucking stupid.

All the people getting their sleep interrupted by your stupid barking dogs, I imagine.

Then don't own the fucking dog in the city you asswipe.

>don't own a dog in the city
lmao look at this butthurt catfag

Not related to OP but I hate people that have dogs that bark 24/7 and the owners never give a shit and keep the dog outside all the time. A well trained dog will only bark if someone is hopping over the fence or breaking in a house.

At least cats don't fucking BARK

Kids don't go out and squeal at 1am for 2 hours you retard.

>you should have a dog license if you own a fucking dog.
back to bongland with you

Neither does my dog, what's your point?

Dog licenses are necessary if you give a single shit about dogs. What else is stopping people from keeping 30 chained up in their backyard? What else is stopping animal abusers who had their pets taken away from going out and buying more? What's stopping your neighbor from leaving his dog unvaccinated until the day it escapes from its yard with rabies and bites you? And if the dog gets lost, how od you expect to find it without a license OR a microchip? You can't trust people to do anything right, so you have to regulate them. You should have gotten fined.

Then you shouldn't be allowed to own a west highland terrier in a city. Either buy a house or give the thrice-cursed thing away.

OP didn't say his dog barks 24/7

Kids should also be banned to be honest

>Not related to OP

They scratch the shit out of you
>Noise vs washing cuts from cat scratches
Difficult choice

So then they aren't annoying? Are you dense?

>You can only be annoying at 1am
You're the dense one here friend

Not at all. As your neighbour, I don't give a single fuck if your cat gives you tetanus. I just want it to not BARK

Imagine being this much of a cuck. Smells like bong.

Generally there are no noise rules during the day, only at night for people to sleep, this is pretty standard and why you can get all sorts of noise complaints, you literal retard.

Sure, but just because I can't file a noise complaint because your dog barks at me as I walk past your gate doesn't mean I won't knife it some day.

And my dog doesn't bark in the middle of the night what's your point?

Sure, I am not that bothered by animals getting killed for stupid aggressive behavior. If a dog threatens me I have no moral issue with killing it, animals generally only understand fear and violence when it comes to this sort of shit.

>People think OPs dog is barking 24/7
Is this how newfags shitpost now adays? He even said the dog only barks when kids are yelling outside.

>huuuuhdh--you're a cuck
Nice argument, retard. Sorry you don't know how to take care of your animals properly

Careful now, got a license for that greentext?

>tfw like dogs but hate the sound of them barking

Most (((dog owners))) who (((feel strongly about dogs))) do in fact make their dogs bark 24/7 and typically keep them outside so they're extra-annoying.

We don't give a shit about OP or his stupid dog, this is just a convenient place to bitch about dogs in general.

>Feeling threatened by a dog
Good thing you won't breed because if you are threatened by a dog how're you going to protect your kids?

That's under-25yo's low attention spam for you.

A barking dog behind a gate doesn't deserve to be killed for threatening me. It deserves to be killed for attempting to.
Also, any dog that barks at both threats and non-threats is useless and should be culled for the benefit of its owner.

Literally every dog owner fucking lies about this, you know god damn well that dog barks more than he admits. I would bet fucking money his dog barks all the time when he is gone.

You can let a dog attack you for all I care but I will happily cut its throat or shoot it to keep myself from harm.

Most dogs that bark aren't going to fight you.

Nigga, this isn't street fighter, if the little faggot decides to come at me I have to kill it or deal with possible nerve/muscle damage permanently, this isn't a fucking game, I am not risking damage over a mutt.

>afraid of a small dog
lmaoing @ you

>be mutt
>get shot

orige

A 3 year old with a gun can kill you, even a small dog can bite deep enough to do nerve damage before you can stop it if you aren't on the defensive, you be the internet tough guy all you want but stupid shit can really fuck up your life, then you are the broken piece of shit for the rest of your life cause you felt like being a tough guy. I promise you I am bigger than you, I am a freak by most standards but I am not dumb, I am not invincible just cause of that and eventually you realize your mortality when you get older. My reckless days are long past, I have too much to lose at this point.

>Just kick dog in the mouth before it even gets to you
Being afraid even of the smallest dog is just weak man.

I am not afraid, just smart enough to not let my guard down over some stupid shit like that, if it comes near me, i will assume it is a threat and treat it as such, just like you said, kick it, stab it, whatever is available before it gets a chance. If it acts aggressive, I will make sure to strike first just for that reason. You seem to agree with me but are stupid enough to think that you won't have a fear response to any threat. That is the natural biological response to any threat, even if small and mostly manufactured in your head. I have had guns in my face, avoided getting jumped by meth heads barely and avoided being with my friend when he was shot, I am careful and make sure to keep myself out of situations that might maim or kill me. Fear is a normal response of someone with self preservation as a priority.

What if the dog was barking at you but stopped and walked up to you?

I would probably just kick it anyway, I wouldn't risk it. Animals have a bad habit of quickly changing their tune at the drop of a hat. If some dude was talking shit and threatening to fight you, then suddenly gets friendly while walking towards you, do you drop your guard and become friendly?

You can't compare dog behavior with human behavior. I don't even trust any human besides family members.

No, they're going to eat you. Fighting implies that you have a chance.

Sure you can, at the base levels humans have the same responses. There is some level of self control but it varies from person to person. I had a friend that would fight at the drop of a hat and other people that would be very hard to get to fight. One of the guys would just beat the shit out of anyone that crossed him, he beat the shit out of a father in a nice neighborhood at like 2pm on a saturday, just put him on the ground in front of his kids. You never know how people are and I knew a lot of crazy people with nothing to lose, you have no idea how a person will react.

So what you are saying is bi-polar is everywhere.

No, I was pretty clear it varies. He wasn't bipolar, he was just an ex-con that fought a lot in prison and got to where he would just fight at the slightest provocation. You would never know by looking at him or how he acted but if you crossed him he would run up, kick you in the balls and just beat you till you stopped moving. Some guy tried to pull a gun, he wrestled it away and beat him with it. Some people just have nothing to lose and you can't tell on first look.

Yeah but most people don't want to waste their life in prison.

might as well confront then

Right, until you run into the one that doesn't care, it only takes 1 time. My buddy thought it was going to be a normal day till some guy shot him in the throat in his car, left him in a ditch and stole his car. They were friendly riding along initially then that happened. I think you haven't dealt with real filth of the world.

You live in chicago or where?

I went to high school in a shithole in the Dallas area, lot of people got maimed, killed or in jail. Some guy had his eyes gouged out by a guy he was picking on, he was a jock who thought he was invincible, then he got both his eyes gouged out. Thinking you are invincible works out poorly. I was around niggers and spics galore, you find yourself adapting. I am now successful and left that bullshit behind but I never forgot the lessons, I lost a lot of friends and almost died a few times myself.

>picking on
That's what he gets desu. If you think you can pick on someone and they won't come back at you then you are stupid. It's only natural people hold grudges. That's why I avoided anyone and everyone.

Usually it won't get you, plenty of people got picked on constantly and they didn't do much of shit. It only takes the wrong one one time though and you having your guard down at that time. Sometimes you just take a beating, sometimes you get permanently maimed or killed.

>all these babies afraid of animal noises
Oh no no no ahahahaha