Is there anything actually wrong with just resorting to violence when dealing with normalfaggots?

Is there anything actually wrong with just resorting to violence when dealing with normalfaggots?

Attached: smug.jpg (253x229, 48K)

Other than the fact that they will kick fuck out you, probably knock out half your teeth, break your jaw, likely fracture your eye socket...

Nah, nothing. Knock yourself out, OP.

There's a LOT more of them than there are of (You), so it's worth thinking it trough.

ack off before i kick fuck out you

What you need, don't need to use just them knowing u have it will make them fear you and thats all you really want anyway.

Attached: hmmm.jpg (600x900, 58K)

Jail retard, your asshole couldnt make it in jail

Origonali

Attached: 1463290129087.jpg (900x900, 566K)

This.

Undoubtedly, OP is either a fat fuck or scrawny twig. Either way, he would get his teeth knocked down his throat by like 80% of the population of "normalfaggots."

You weakling sociopath normies are gonna get picked off one-by-one-by-one-by-one since the world is waking up to your bullshit and the way you ruin imageboards.

marked

Morality is a tool for normalfags. Be prepared to be viewed as the villain for challenging the status quo. I personally don't care that much if a piece of shit gets rekt as a consequence of their own actions, but it makes sense you'll get no sympathy if you're rather indiscriminate in your vengeance. Though it also makes since that if you firmly believe the world doesn't care about you, you'll return the sentiment. It's basic psychology, as just returning evil for evil is the most natural thing in the world.

Attached: ayana wants revenge on everyone.jpg (711x1024, 150K)

lol look at all these fucking tough internet tough guys. no normies shouldn't even be defined as human. they're to us what the goyim are to the jew.

Haha nice try Special Agent Faggot.

as long as you can walk the walk and get away with it. Go fuck up some normies and remember, theres no such thing as a fair fight so gauge their eyes, use your naruto stars, hit and run it's all fair game as long as you can get away with it.

yeah, unless it's somebody like lil fucking tay

Imagine getting so foaming from the mouth hand flapping retarded at the mere notion of violence.

I hope you get hurt again.

They never said they were tough, just that OP is probably a weak ass bitch who will get his ass handed to him. There's a difference you cuk

A NEET spending an afternoon in jail would be a bigger loss than a normalfag's death. Just make sure you get away with it!

Nope. Throw them into volcanoes I say

>lol
>normies
>normies
They're called normalfags you little faggot.
>a weak ass bitch
Kill yourself nigger poster

Elliot, is that you?
Originull

>They're called normalfags you little faggot.
You're a special fag

watering down this site is what turned it to shit, normalfag.

OP you are role-playing as a frog you nigger. You would have you teeth kicked in by a normalnigger you cuck.

Wrong? No. Morality is a spook designed to keep the plebs in check.