Spend weeks looking up this girl on okcupid

>Spend weeks looking up this girl on okcupid
>98% match, super qt
>Finally work up the nerve to messag her.
>no response
>check again, she blocked me. Without even a reply

Like, I can handle "No thanks, I'm not interested." But just the impersonal rejection destroyed me.
I can't really take it anymore.
I guess I'm just not attractive enough.
It's not fair.

Attached: im okay.png (500x213, 156K)

post the message you sent

Can't get it exactly, since they blocked me, but it was essentially:
"Hello there! My name's user, what's yours?"

Wasn't her name on her profile?

It should be lmao

Yeah but I thought I'd try to play it like, "I feel weird already knowing your name, that's why I asked."

You just sounded like a retard or like you send the same shit to every girl, better luck next time.

the autism is why she blocked you
probably thought you were a spambot

Dude most women will never message back by default, why would you waste weeks looking at one profile? Also that message is incredibly boring. If her profile was so great why not mention something relevant to do with her interests, etc. "Hi how are you?" tier shit is the best way to get rejected instantly

Yeah it wasn't an attractiveness thing, your opener was bad. Go for something more next time.

Iktf. OkCupid has a "snapshot" section with pictures of people in your match list. One chick appeared in that section every single time. I messaged her and 10 minutes later, she was gone from that section.

Messaged some 20 chicks, only two replied and the conversation died within 4 messages. Goddamn, I'm not surprised I'm rejected, just at how quickly.

>OKCupid
Damn, you must be really desperate.

The content of the message is irrelevant, girls only care about the attractiveness and Chadness of the guy messaging, we've proven it a dozen of times with the catfish experiments.

A few months ago i was literally using Chad pictures and sending "." and "?" to random girls and like half of them replied back.

lmao user

you're hopeless

That's true, but you can still get some replies as an average guy if your messages are interesting/funny

There is nothing wrong with you user. You just need a professional to look over your profile and optimize it for today's dating market.

Other user is right, should have brought up her hobbies. You have to understand women get like 20 messages a day. "What's your name" just gets lost in the sea and doesn't indicate that you actually read any of what she said which is what they're looking for.

They tend to block anyone they think is only talking to them for how they look, and if what you say in the message doesn't prove you're approaching her for any other reason then yes absolutely she will block to avoid perverts. Understand?

Buddy, Okcupid is about sending lots of messages to any girl who isn't too ugly. Their personalities shouldn't matter. 18/20 times you'll get ignored, and 1/20 times you'll get a half-assed conversation that goes nowhere.

It's the only way. They can't accurately depict their personalities through words, anyways.

Holy fucking brainlet. Pointing out the obvious that attractiveness gives you an immense advantage doesn't logically lead to the conclusion that the content of the message is irrelevant.
Chad profile experiments basically make an attractive group to compare with the normal unattractive group (variable 1), with the assumption that message types (variable 2) are constant (ie, shit messages). Great, you proved that attractiveness as a variable matters. An actual experiment verifying that message content matters would hold attractiveness as a variable constant, with message content the differing variable. The problem is that the typical autist who believes that message content doesn't matter couldn't come up with interesting and funny messages.

I had an OKCupid for about a month before deleting it and day after day was just filler garbage like "hi" "hey" "whats your name" "(insert comment about how I look)" and a bunch of other shit that just wasn't worth replying to no matter what he looked like. They were superficial questions, no depth, no personality behind them.
I think only one actually asked what MMO's I played and listed which ones he did which of course prompted a very happy answer and then we gamed together for a while before falling off because he quickly got creepy but. Yeah, if it's not a message worth responding to then it's just that.
He could be fat or acne ridden too though which of course he would get rejected if she isn't. But if he looks average then it was his message.

so if you're not chad you literally need to become a clown to tens of girls, coming up with jokes, interesting introductions and ways to not sound lame just not to get blocked/ignored on the first message.
got it, noted.

Internet dating is your problem OP. Don't get feelings for a Internet snatch?
Go to a party and kill a bitch in silence, then fuck her dead body.
>Repeat this every year
>Fuck you FBI, i do it again

Used simple hellos before and they produced okay results. Some times it works and other times it doesn't. Saying something related to the profile is also a crapshoot. I'm getting the hang of the online part but need to figure out what to do when phone calls and meet ups / dates start.

She could have just accidentally pressed the wrong button

Messages can't be seen anymore without likes

Humanity is a plague, love is conditional, tick all of the boxes to proceed.
[ ] is attractive? [ ] has money?
[ ] good health? [ ] working pp ?
[ ] socially adept?
Congratulations, you qualify to temporarily ease your loneliness and fear of the inevitable.

When I was on OkCupid I got messages from when and replies from ever one I sent. I'm not that good looking. Here is your problem:

You are a terrible writer and have had opinions. Women read absolutely every word of your profile, and in the gallery, and even scan the questions you've answered.

People can see your soul in your writing. They can see how smart you are, how self aware, how conscientious, how confident, what social class. Humor. Even more.

Now I've seen r9k threads where you guys share your profiles and they're dogshit 100% if the time. You all need to learn how to write. That requires reading fucking books, opening the dictionary for words you don't know, and generally calling yourself in your own edgy bullshit until your capable of making a woman laugh.... And capable of reading a person well, without seeking like a creep.

Marketing, advertising, writing, comedy, etc. Get your shit together

You almost had me, user.

I almost thought you were different -- more cultured, less stupid, and peculiarly cultured compared to the rest of our fellow Robots.

And then, of course, you fucked up.

You used a capital letter following an ellipsis. Under some circumstances, I suppose that could be forgivable. But you didn't just capitalize the first letter of any word following an ellipsis -- you capitalized the first letter of a conjunction following an ellipsis. A mistake I suppose I could overlook, had the initial impression been dismissal rather than rare delight.

I see now that I've no equals on Jow Forums. You're a notch above the rest, I suppose, but no higher than one.

I wish you hadn't taunted me like that, user. We could have clicked, if only for the duration of this lousy, godforsaken thread.

There are lots of different ways to increase your desirability. Physical attractiveness and being interesting via text-based communication are the two primary ways to do so, especially over the internet. The latter is actually not that hard.
The question you should be asking is why anyone should want you if you don't offer anything? Why shouldn't people on the internet pick someone with one of the two traits that can be demonstrated over the internet?

Why the fuck would it be weird that you saw her name on her profile? She put it there for a reason, jesus.