REAL ROSE HOURS WHO UP

REAL ROSE HOURS WHO UP

Attached: 1469555863224.jpg (1024x681, 192K)

her upper lip is really disgustingly thin. also looks like she has a mustache

grinding callouses into my elbows while i type

her upper lip is really deliciously thin, also looks like she has a massive DONG

fuck, she is so pretty

why is this female on a computer making youtube videos

Aw fuck, Rose has a tattoo?
Dammit, dropped.

Her old videos are very nice and cute it's a shame she doesn't put anything out like that anymore

She's not a trap, she showed vagene to me in real life probably never see her again

Would like to smoke a joint with platonically

there's not a single authentic post in this thread, rose fans are the worst!

She's like 40 years old already. It's kind of weird you'd be okay with someone being super old but not tats. She's educated so she's probably been fucking her teachers for at least half that amount of time. Since when have any of you incel terrorists been interested in degenerate sluts that have been riding the cock carousel for years?

no one's even talking about her new videos

FINE WINE FINE WINE FINE WINE FINE WINE FINE WINE FINE WINE FINE WINE FINE WINE

rose Christmas specials = maximum comfy. best part of the holidays

I sure hope the next video has Rose modelling her latest swimwear purchases

Suppose one mans fine wine is anothers cheap beer. When it's aged that much no matter how much you scream fine wine that corks already got popped quite a few times.'

SAd I couldn'tupload some photos of her from a few years ago

I wish i could go back in time and never find out about this cunt, she's so fucking fabulous it hurts.

Attached: ROSE (670).png (352x264, 171K)

Why would you think that hurts? She's a britfag. Barring accidents like getting knifed by a soccer hooligan or having acid thrown on her people are going to be shitposting about her for decades.

Yup, she's perfect. FML.

Classic beauties use to have people setting sail on ships for them. Now it's just a few incels jerking off to her pictures and a couple of upper class scholars getting in on that pussy.

Does anyone have any recent pictures?

here take it. shes a bit old now but still pretty hot desu

Attached: donotshare.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Why she so ugly?

Attached: 1524756394383.jpg (961x759, 97K)

that was a can of worms

Attached: 05ei5u83835y6789172374985719.png (496x700, 484K)

Anyone else think she's gotten hotter in the newest videos?

She looks classy as fuck

No you can tell it just from looking at her. She's starting to look older and more weathered. It's like when I look at driver license photos of myself from decades ago. It's like wow I looked like that? If you compare them side to side you see this slide show of old age setting on. There is a few there you can match up and it's like well yeah I can see it. and then it's just unrecognizable.

Attached: 1516597538336.jpg (932x746, 116K)

candid creepshots?

Where do you get these photos aside her yutube

I didn't know she had a youtube. Two of those christmas movies were funny. That other one was kinda like it was just focusing on that guy. I wasn't sure if it was intended to be a comedy video or if she just wanted to let people know she's blowing him.

Attached: 1516501267462.jpg (644x619, 101K)

Didn't even like her until recently but now that I pay more attention she surely is charming

Attached: 26.png (680x381, 333K)

literally my reaction when I first saw that disgusting tattoo. Completely ruined