Parents just kicked me out

>parents just kicked me out
>about to start living in a car
What do I have to look forward to, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is what you wanted to make a thread about? fuck off

They did it again, Kyle?

Food banks and Walmart parking lots. There are plenty of guides online.

Get a 24 hr gym membership. Shower and clean up there.
If you have no money, fly a sign on a corner.

>What do I have to look forward to, lads?
death

Getting a job you worthless human. The no gf or suicide shit I can stand, but failing this much as a human is fucking pathetic

Nah m8.
Give me 1 good reason to not just keep recieving NEETbux.

I lived that for two months

lol, do you live in freedumb land?
it's illegal for parents to kick their offspring on the street, even if they've reached adulthood

>do you live in freedumb land?
If your referring to America, then yes.
>even if they've reached adulthood
No it's not.
It's literally happening to me right now.

It's unstable. One day the moneys gonna stop and you'll be a 40 year old with no work experience or employable skills. It's better to be the guy hosing shit out of cowsheds at bare minimum hours then it is to be the guy starving in the gutter.
But if youre planning on offing yourself before that day comes then sure go ahead.

idk start working or something drive to the biggest city you can find a safe place you can park where you both wont get harrassed by police or business owners but wont be completely alone in a cove in the darkness either

if you get high or drunk do it without any keys in the ignition (youll be needing to a lot) and if cops come just dont answer any questions or say anything they'll give a dui for ANYTHING just to get another notch on their belt. remember that it's legally allowable to be parked in a store lot at night so don't fall for the "people were complaining so i came over here" public property i think walmarts are good for these and i saw a video of a guy laying down in a car and a cop asked him shit and he refused to give him his name or anything and he knew his rights to say im legally allowed to be here and the cop left after awhile

get a job doing uber/lyft and do any shit like that you can. i used to be the only guy with a car and people would pay out the ASS for a ride. i remember one time a guy was late for work and hes like hey can you give me a ride i'll give you a 20 and i said yeah and it was fuckin 3 miles up the road.

get a gym membership if you can you'll be able to shower and if you do anything illegal like smoke weed or do drugs you can keep it there in your locker and just pull it out and go smoke on foot or pop pills whereever you want. dont drive drunk or anything like that you'll get fucked so fast with the life you're living dont even risk it.

try and get a bunch of shit you KNOW you'll need right now if you can afford it small stuff that will fuck you in the ass over something stupid. make sure you have an extra headlight and you know how to replace them it'll avoid tickets getting pulled over and court dates and make sure you have a spare tire or a shitty tire and make sure you know how to put it on.

make sure that your oil is fresh right now before you start moving around a lot

make sure you go to the most metropolitan area you can be in and if you save up some money and decide to rent then either stay there or go back where it's cheaper. if you're in florida go to miami if you're in ny go to nyc and make sure that you're planning your trip for down south soon if you're in the north because you'll die outside anywhere above georgia i feel like.

if your car is big then try and sleep in it somewhere peaceful maybe outside the city if you can't find anything safe and well lit in the city. if you have a smaller car good on gas drive outside the city limits a bit and get a really cheap tent and set it up outside somewhere nice and peaceful and try and keep water and if you know maybe start a fire and cook shit and shit like that

obviously that life is going to suck balls so try and score some cheap weed and some papers or something. papers will be better than a pipe because it can't be used to charge you with possession or a dui and you can just stash the weed underneath your car or like in between the tire and the rim or something like that.

find a busy hustly bustly place to park for free and get out on free. make sure you're up bright and early as fuck. the busy afternoon times and shit would be good for sitting on a sidewalk and begging for change and then any other time you have just hit every place possible for a job. look for odd jobs on craigslist and put up fliers EVERYWHERE walk peoples dogs rake leaves mow lawns or just do any of that shit that you can.

if you have a laptop make sure it's charged good and try and get a spare battery for it and then just torrent movies and shit on your laptop and shit and play them in the back of your van/car with the brightness and volume way down so the battery lasts for hours. they also have cheap shit on craigslist like i got a laptop for 40 dollars off craigslist

Sucks for you to be living in an uncivilized mutt country
Feel sorry for you lad

if you can go on craigslist (but mostly only do this if you know a lot about cars and shit) and just trade your car for a van. only do this if you are where you're already staying if you plan on traveling the van may be more fun but it also might use way too much gas if you try to travel to another city. the van will be the ultimate comfy though, you can get a bed in the back, a logo on the side means cops wont bother you as bad, you can chill in the back and smoke and drink beer while watching movies on your laptop and i think you can charge a laptop in it somehow. start selling excess shit way too much clothes or shoes or electronics or anyhting like that just sell the shit you don't need and keep all your money in the bank so you cant lose it or do anything stupid with it and dont spend a cent unless your stranded or starving to death

im actually really fucking jealous of your life. i got a dui and im stranded on probation and no license where i am in a shitty small town i might take a bus down to the big city or something this is fucking gay. i really want to be able to rent an rv or van or something and just live outside like this maybe even do that tent shit depending on how it goes. ive always wanted to do this because i hate my life so fucking much in my town and it sounds like the only way to explore travel and live in a big city for free and i can never do it now and i want to do that so fucking bad. the only thing i couldnt figure is how to shit shower or sleep and it would probably suck after awhile and idk what id do if i was stranded with no friends or parents around and a 4000 pound van lol. still sounds cool as fuck especially compared to just sitting here and never seeing the world

i spent years learning how to do this because i always wanted to just leave my shitty small town and live comfy and sleep under the stars. id need weed to do it tho like a lot of it all the time except for when im working and doing shit mostly when im chilling at night trying to sleep and shit but i feel like you cant do that because youll be harrassed by cops endleslly and shit they'll find a way to bastardize anything into a dui plus without living in california or anything weed is IMPOSSIBLE to afford in 50 bucks you can get a half ounce to an ounce of really good shit but anywhere else its like 200 an ounce for any type of weed it can be good or bad and its usually bad and it doesnt get much cheaper

sorry i did a lot of drugs and just started typing at 10000 words per minute. i really wish i lived in a van outside of LA or something in cali where i can smoke a lot of weed and just chill in the fresh air under the stars and be near the city without spending a fuck load for rent or not having a car or something like that. your life is going to be nothing but work now that shit sucks but at least you wont get fat

Wow, thanks m8.
Way better advice than what I was expecting.
Is this a copypasta, because you posted it really quick.

Yeah no they can't throw you out on the spot they gotta give you written notice.

I mean, they didn't write it down, but I have time to fuck off.

no man i took some ritalin and just typed fucking 300 miles per hour lmao its some pretty legit advice and it fucking sucks when people say they cant drink or smoke or do anything when they live in their car because of the cops and shit. like you live in a god damn car your life is shit lol

>like you live in a god damn car your life is shit lol
Thanks for the vote of confidence, user.

take it from me man it could be worse... i live in a small town like 8 hours from any city or anything and i'm trapped inside all day. i would rather be living in a car and having freedom and being in the big city and shit. im assuming your from a nice suburban home so the car life is going to suck to you. to me it sounds amazing to the average person it sounds like shit

remember they sell big ass jugs of cheap vodka for like 15 bucks and you can get drunk to sleep and smoke some weed or something. where do you live and how much do you have now? some places rent cheap as fuck because they have a lot of people in one apartment or even cheaper people are doing bunk beds and shit so its super cheap

if you're god mode homeless you can set up a po box and get drugs shipped to it from the deep web lol

>where do you live and how much do you have now?
I'm in Jacksonville and have $850 in savings.

i'd look at this as an opportunity. i know it sucks. my life kinda sucks, it's a different opportunity. but there's info online to where your situation can not suck and even be decent. if you have a dream or something, you got nothing to lose right now.

kijiji / craigslist has odd jobs / cheap stuff. food banks gym emembership etc. like the others said. try to get a p/t job doing like dishes or something at a restaurant. try to eat healthy.

mostly though yeah it's the info online. try doing what others do.

go to miami if you have a sack and some talent or skills or isnt jacksonville kinda cheap? find some college kids stuffing kids in rooms or something might work

isnt florida big on campers lol maybe someone will rent a camper out in their yard they dont use or something

Dude if you get really desperate I live south of Orange Park and you can crash a couple of nights or just hang out if you want.

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension

You may need this OP.

living in a car isnt as bad as being in a rural or some shit and plus OP can live anywhere the fuck he wants now. like dude go to miami god damn beach lmao the cost of rent doesn't matter anymore. you wake up in a car yeah, but with tanned half naked asses all around and a bright shining sun and tons of opprotunity around you and fun shit to do

You go to a big city and you increase your chances of getting fucked by someone. You gotta stick to cities just barely big enough to sustain homeless people.

restaurant work is a good fucking choice. if you have no skills, just apply to be a dishwasher, literally everywhere is hiring dishwashers. The work absolutely fucking sucks, but in the meantime you can learn how a kitchen runs and you'll be fed for free (esp if you're back of house).

From there look for opportunities to move over to prep or cook on the line, and once you have those basic skills mastered you can pre much find a job anywhere you go, restaurants have high turnover and are always hiring.

More perks:
Most of the time can drink on the job/show up high (as long as you do your job correctly and dont fuck up)
Can show up dirty/unkempt (only when working back of house, that is)
Never need to worry about food on days you work
Surrounded by other young people in similar financial situations that are just getting by, but also likely to find a roommate or get one recommended by a coworker

I currently cook and serve and dont want to do it the rest of my life, but it has its benefits. Just gotta handle the stress and not freak out when shit pours in

Attached: 1519327075556.jpg (225x250, 8K)

BOOM BITCH PICTURES

Attached: 4chan.gif (300x226, 61K)

>gonna be homeless need advice

>DUDE
>WEED
>LMAO

You are what is wrong with America

start sucking cock OP

Is OP gonna have to surrender the bussi to stay? ;)

I sure hope not.
It's hairy

damn. the feeling of sitting in a van comfy while scoring weed after a day of working day-to-day jobs with your movie on laptop and the urban or nature landscape in the background sounds like one of the most satisfying things

Want to hit up Gold Club? I live in Orlando and could probably help out if needed.

Idegu on kik