Fembot

>fembot
>childhood friend is my oneitis
>he transitioned and now presents as a girl
>still love her and actually developed a trans fetish because of her
>she says she only likes guys
Should I transition too or will she still reject me for not having a penis? Just considering my options before I sudoku

Attached: 1524962346952.jpg (621x891, 55K)

Ask her. If we knew this stuff we wouldn't be on Jow Forums. We would be having sex with our oneitises.

I don't want her to know I'm that desperate

I don't think a single person is enough to throw your entire life away. It sounds corny but if they won't have you for what you are, they aren't worth going after. Especially if giving them what they want means destroying your life and changing literally everything about you without the option to go back.

Did he always like guys?

no,just no.
thats my solid answer. also enjoy your enlongated clitoris with no sensitivity.
good thing im "asexual" i used steroids as a girl and now i am too embarrassed to go outisde, ill be dead in 4 months. completing my bucket list now. I got a lot of muscle mass but now im hideous and am a hideous circus lookin ass bulgarian bearded lady. also you lose all that muscle very rapidly once your off androgens. my bench PR has went down from 365 to 170 in a matter of 7 months. seriously unlesss you want a beard and for it to be nearly impossible to orgasm or lose weight sont do it. especially for someone who doesnt love you.

Fags akshully acknowledging this untermensch

>he transitioned and now presents as a girl
>still love her and actually developed a trans fetish because of her

How does that work? I know for sure if my oneitis transitioned to a guy all sexual attraction would be lost.

Why are you dying? Post body bc yolo pls

Why did you start steroids if you're asexual?

Don't do it OP, your oneitis will kill themselves eventually, so it's best to find something else rather than following the path of inevitable suicide.

>bench PR
clearly wanted to get Jow Forums

Men's motivation for being fit is to get girls and respect from other men. There aren't many advantages for an asexual woman.

it is suicide
ive decided that living past my late twenties is a bad idea and i see my life as fulfilled. once i make an origami ryujin 3.1, finish college, and raise enough crypto to leave to my family. i shall perish.

also im sprouting some apple and various other species of trees throught my parents property so they can remember me once im gone.

She's the only human being that matters to me, I don't want anyone else

I don't know

It would be worth it if it meant she'd love me. It probably wouldn't work though so you're right that it's a bad idea.

I feel never felt attraction for anyone else. When I knew her as a guy I just fantasized about us as guy + girl. Now I fantasize about what I expect a trans girl would be into.

If her being trans causes her to kill herself I'd want to kill myself too, we could do it together

because women get attached to personalities and men get attached to looks

He/she obviously doesn't give a shit about you, otherwise they wouldn't have transitioned in the first place.

also this wasn't like heavy doses of trenbolone.
and its not the catalyst for my suicide. i know you dont care about what i have to say but i just think you guys should plant trees everywhere. reverse the intelectuall,spiritual, and emotional desert they have created.
it would be nice if the whole world looked something like this permanently.

Attached: panzerfaust.jpg (225x225, 7K)

That's an ignorant view. She transitioned because it's necessary for her illness, it's medical treatment that she needs to live

does "medical treatment that she needs to live" do you mean avoid suicide?
like she took estrogen or cut got neutered?

The point of transition is to improve quality of life and lower chance of depression and suicide

r u gonna stream? Come on let me see ur gunz n bob bb

Attached: A0588227-25AC-4BC4-8EBA-854613B1F54D.jpg (369x387, 47K)

I don't think it would work based on how the transgirls on Jow Forums act.

Maybe consider asking /lgbt/, but I feel transgirls who are 100% straight want Chad-type males as partners only.

You sound really interesting; a shame you're gonna end it all. I'll remember what you said about planting trees but you should make a thread about yourself here one day.

Wow you are insane. You should transition to a man and just hope that he is attracted to you, I would really pity another man if he fell for you and potentially had kids with you.

Did this guy have surgery too?

If you understand how miserable being the wrong sex was for her, why would you want to inflict that on yourself? If she actually loved you, how on earth could she ask you to do with in order to be with you?

Why not? She might think that it is romantic that she means that much to you.

I would never be with anyone else

>Did this guy have surgery too?
No she hasn't had any kind of surgery. She doesn't have a lot of money and her family doesn't support her or anything

I don't know if she loves me. She always says I'm like her sister / best friend

Attached: the feel.png (675x559, 36K)

>Sisterzoned by a tranny
Modern society may suck, but it sure does make for some humorous situations.

And yet it fails spectacularly since over half of people who do transition end up killing themselves, with many of them regretting their decision.

I dont think you should suicide. Just because youre growing a beard? How vain are you ?

>I don't know if she loves me. She always says I'm like her sister / best friend
It sounds like she only loves you platonically, then. Is that not good enough for you?

No. I want to feel her body against mine. I want to marry her. I want her to love me and feel intense happiness every time she sees me, I want us to live together and do everything together and grow old together

You sound like an ideal partner, being so intensely devoted. She's lucky to have someone like you in her life, and I'm envious of her. It's a shame she doesn't return your feelings. I wonder what made you bond to her so strongly.

Ask hi-uh...her. You'll never know otherwise.

If so, have fun explaining to your future kids that mommy and daddy are...each other.

She is completely different from everyone else in the best possible way. She is truly special

What I wouldn't give to be the sun in somebody else's sky like that. Then again, that's a pretty selfish wish because look how it's making you suffer, and I don't honestly believe I'm worthy of it anyway. Of course she's probably not that special through other people's eyes either, it's just you who sees everything about her as wonderful.

I'm self-aware enough to know that I have an unhealthy and probably unrealistic obsession at least. I just can't not feel this way despite it.

I think you're better off not having someone feel this way, even though I think if you knew that someone felt like that about you it would be very flattering. Imagine if it was someone you didn't feel anything for, or even someone you disliked.

Go to adv you fucking norman its laden with other normies like you all looking for relationship adv. Fuck you and your shit

>Imagine if it was someone you didn't feel anything for, or even someone you disliked.
I would probably feel bad for them, yeah.

I wonder if you have a mental illness that makes you get attached like this. You ever been to a psychiatrist about it?