Tfw cheat day turns into a cheat week

>tfw cheat day turns into a cheat week

Attached: 1522892990380.jpg (633x758, 64K)

What did you eat? Try to just cut soda

>cut soda
>still the same weight

what the fuck

i havent drank soda regularly in years, and I stopped drinking it with alcohol a couple months ago. i swear every time i try to diet, my family starts cooking barbecue and hamburgers and bratwurst and diabetes casserole

i've been having a cheat year

Attached: 1460581625474.jpg (983x752, 98K)

>tfw when cheat week turned to maybe next month

Just stop caring, unless your so fat it decreases your ability to do the things you injoy it doesn't fucking matter

The only answer is to eat half the amount you normally eat.

y'know, maybe i ought to just give up this whole diet thing and save up for liposuction...

Attached: 1523008431331.jpg (747x754, 71K)

>just finished my first cutting week

Attached: 1475452964956.png (1127x686, 59K)

Try eating only one "very small" meal a day. That should keep your wants to eat so bad fuck off and will cut your fat significantly although not as effective as water fasting. Exercise as well, bro. We can make it. I've lost a significant amount of fat doing that.

I cheat on my dirty bulk diet

>want to cut soda
>my parents keep buying it
>can't just order water when I go out with them because they'll comment on it and make it awkward, making me want to go back to soda
I have a new respect for fatties that live with their parents. Its fucking impossible to change yourself when living with your parents.

>start losing weight, things going good
>after a while i seem to be feeling hungrier day to day, despite my caloric deficit level remaining unchanged
>the more fat i lose, the worse this gets
>weight loss eventually stagnates. by that point every time im even slightly hungry it drives me to the actual edge of sanity and i feel im about to fall into a coma
>read online that the more fat you lose, the more your body increases hormones responsible for appetite and starts shutting your bodily operations down to save the fat
this whole shit is rigged

Just have a cheat life and try again in the next one

I've started the smelling the bad food I really like for a while then I throw them into the bin.

I eat three tins of the cheapest corned beef a day and have lost over 25 pounds.

Attached: 240517.jpg (268x300, 21K)

Become a drug addict. Drug addicts are always thin.

what do you eat it with?

>try to diet
>have to work
>working while dieting makes me extremely tired from a 500 calorie deficit

I don't get it. WHY do i get light headed when I try to eat less?

Attached: 1516854137247.gif (633x773, 11K)

>I don't get it. WHY do i get light headed when I try to eat less?

Because your hormones are fucked up from being fat

You need to track calories, but you also need to ensure you're foods that will stop you from getting light headed.

Eat your calories, high fat, moderate protein, low carb. Once you lose the first lot of fat, you can slowly reintroduce carbs and continue losing weight until you eventually get to a normal healthy macro-nutrient breakdown for all of your calories.

For now as a fatty eating carbs (even in a calorie deficit) is going to fuck with your ability to concentrate and you will feel tired.

Because your body is adjusting to the change, you're technically starving yourself by only eating 500 calories a day.
Eat less carbs consume more meat and vegetables, not so much fruit since it increases insulin quite a lot but oranges help with weight loss a fair amount.
Essentially the less sugar you eat the less hungry you'll be because your insulin will drop which will fix your mood issues over time.
buy: Apple cider vinegar (a tea spoon every few days) - reduces insulin
Raw garlic (consume raw) - great for reducing blood pressure
vegetables that are high in fibre (peas) - for your ass

Just eat the meat and nothing else. Also no sauce

>first day of diet is cheat day

Attached: 1495342302100.jpg (754x1000, 130K)

>diet
>cheat day
my dad used to fucking do this shit and i always found it absolutely retarded if the goal is to lose weight why have an absolute pig out day just find a way to eat comfortably and lose weight i know i have

It's the cheat life for me

I did the same for a few months and now I'm finally back on track. It's so hard to stop it so I know that feel bro. I'm doing low carb OMAD at the moment which is going well.