Under what circumstances can a woman be forever alone/undateable/incel etc?

Under what circumstances can a woman be forever alone/undateable/incel etc?

Attached: 1447967877688.png (1516x788, 1.55M)

Only if she doesn't try. As long as they try, any woman can find a man no matter how ugly she is

I've seen unironic fembots on this board, but it's from some sort of mental disorder with a physical impairment

No female can be incel. A guy will fuck anything. But undateable/ forever alone due to mental illness. It is rare a male will endure a crazy chick for long

Attached: 15265454.jpg (680x578, 47K)

I believe the same is true for men. Every robot on this board who can't get a girlfriend isn't trying hard enough.

what do you mean by try? what do they have to do

If that thing lost weight and got a pair of decent glasses instead of these granny ones, she'd have guys that are at least 3/10 lining up to date her.
This is a piece of advice I'd give to all robots, do 15 minutes of some muscle building exercises a day. It doesn't take long and it will make you more attractive and satisfied with yourselves in the long run.

Thats obviously not the case. What we need I see another way for people to get girlfriends or an actual strategy outside of "just lift bro" or other boomer tier memes

Crazy girls seem nice though. I've met a couple of them, they're pretty sweet. Seems more like they just aren't interested in dating usually

don't you think it's good that robots don't breed? that would just create more people like them which this world obviously doesn't need

I don't have any desire to breed I just wanna have a partner

for me personally i've given up on trying for a partner because it'd just be selfish. i'm a pain to have to take care of and i don't wish that on anybody, especially not someone i love

What do you mean take care of?

If she's very ugly, obese, retarded, developmental disabilities, lacking in self-awareness, batshit crazy, has a large amount of previous partners and has taken a lot of cock, single mothers who expect you to help raise their kids, will turn the people you know against you, is pretending to like you to gain favor or as the means to an end, pits you against other boys for her affection, won't stop texting or calling with a bunch of bullshit that you are required to respond to.. that's all I can think of

Stuff like that makes a woman seem undesirable but there's usually someone willing to settle on her anyway.

well i am mentally ill and am difficult to deal with regardless. in the conventional robot way i guess

General rule for heterosexual women: There's always someone out there as horney as you are ugly. You may not be wife or even girlfriend material, but there usually some guy out there that will fuck you that's likely far more attractive than you could ever hope to be.

Attached: Ms. Piggy.jpg (530x376, 23K)

No robots should be allow to breed because as a society we should be working to helping our brothers in it. Also being a beta =/= worthless. Beauty standards do not fit societal needs anymore. Chad usually aren't good a life. They just look good which makes them seem more confident and allows people to give them free things all the time

when talking about robots it's beyond just being beta. mental illness, poverty, physical disabilities etc is what i think of

Thats actually really sad. It sucks being an ugly guy, but I really can't imagine being an actual 1/10 ugly girl. An ugly guy can get along with most guys, ugly girls get highly ostracized by both men and women.

If you meet an insane girl that still seems bearable to you, show interest, but not too much, and she'll probably fall for you for not being too scared of her. that's our dream guy. not too much pressure to make her snap and run, but enough attention she believes you might actually like despite her flaws

Attached: 67437307.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Which is why've the answer is something like getting them a job to be productive in. Then they won't have those issues or they won't be as bad. This leading to a better social life and later an actual girlfriend

i thought girls liked having ugly friends because it makes them look better

That is true, but I think at some point (OP's pic) it becomes like having some kind of circus freak around you.

>the solution to the robot problem is wagecucking
I have a better idea. Why don't we have a voluntary euthanasia program instead

I generally do just that, I'm not the type to put pressure on someone. Issue is I haven't really met any girls like that, that are single anyways

Because even if the robot doesn't know it, they still can be used to help society.

This. Kinda hit me in the feels.

Uses wording like
>spontaneous commiseration
>steampunk as hell
Definitely one of us. Hope she has some friends.

that's just tumblr-speak.

that's the way life works. there is probably a girl out there happy to have you, a girl you're happy to have, but the odds of running into each other are astronomical. the broken people die alone often by their own act

Attached: 943963458.jpg (855x570, 56K)

>taking advantage of the weak instead of offering mercy
And I thought I was the evil one for suggesting they be killed

No. I'm still looking. You might think so, user, but I'm not gonna give up. I'll find her against all odds. I dont care if I'm held together by duct tape and glue at the end, I'm gonna get to her.

>A guy will fuck anything.
Speak for yourself

beautiful. she'll be so lucky to have someone with your mind user good heart

Attached: 152763940873.jpg (600x424, 87K)

It's not evil to have people contribute to the betterment of society. It is evil to kill off people because they had too many booze one day and irrationally kill themsevkes in depression

Being fat AND ugly. Being fat just means you can lose weight and become attractive, being ugly means you can still have a nice body or find a desperate guy who will like you for your "personality" somewhere. You know what's weird is when I was living on the streets for a bit I noticed that Jow Forums was actually totally wrong about sexual dynamics. Saw lots of pretty chicks holding hands with and kissing fat/ugly/short guys and lots of ugly chicks with attractive guys.

I will NOT fuck that thing in OP's pic related.

Jow Forums is abit exaggerated of course, but there is some truth. Especially because of dating site. Also did you account for the idea that the man could just be wealthy?

>incels claim men will fuck anything
>incels are mostly men
>incels wouldn't fuck OP
heh wonder how they will get pass this cognitive dissonance

Ugly/short men tend to not be wealthy statistically speaking since income has a correlation with attractiveness. The best example of this I saw was this fat waddling guy with sweat stains on his shirt holding hands with and kissing a giggling, smiling blonde girl as they walked through the restaurant district. Both looked in their early twenties and neither seemed to be dressed exceptionally well. Attraction is based on more than just looks and wealth, I'd argue it's more based around sociability. A man with lots of friends and a big social circle is more valuable to a woman than a gorgeous loner who stays inside all day or a rich guy who lives in a mansion only ever talking to Uber Eats drivers. Of course, a rich Chad with a huge social circle is more valuable than anyone else, but those men make up a tiny portion of society and a lot of women are jealous, catty bitches who refuse to share despite what Jow Forums thinks.

I fell for this meme. Went well for a while.
>Loved her despite her flaws
>Stood by her through rough times
>Helped coach her into healthier behavior and thought patterns
>Her physical and mental health improved
>She started getting more attention from men
>She decided she could do better
>She left in the middle of the night

Not bitter about it. Just learned a tough lesson I won't repeat, and hopefully one others can learn through my example.
Unstable people are not safe to trust or invest in. You can be generous and kind and even loving with them. But never forget, you're performing an act of charity, not partnership.

This is disgusting, this is why traps are the best thing in the world lmaozers

Attached: 1524354316398.png (335x648, 309K)

>went for a mentally ill girl
>she was shit and left her saviour
>assumes everyone is like this

Attached: 1526456651.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>Under what circumstances can a woman be forever alone/undateable/incel etc?
Maybe if all of her holes are somehow fused shut during a fire and she's left breathing and shitting through tubes for the rest of her life. Other than that, it's tough to imagine a woman being alone except by choice.

>A guy will fuck anything.
Confirmed. Spend some time around black dudes if you don't believe it. They will stick their dick in anything. I was dormmates with some blacks from the track and field team and got to know a lot of their nignog friends. It's amazing but actual 9/10 Tyrones (black equivalent of Chad) will fuck 280 lb shotputter chicks. I mean you should see the used up, obese negresses these guys would pull. Their fat rolls had fat rolls. Whites and Asians don't seem as desperate but there are exceptions to that as well.