Traps

Does Jow Forums actually like traps and femboys or is it just a meme?

On the surface it seems like robots and traps go together quite well.

Attached: 041C3498-6824-4F5C-809F-E082A9175A31.jpg (381x678, 94K)

women are incapable of love in the same selfless way men are. traps are capable of this love. i personally like traps for this reason

Fuck off reiko, traps are nasty, especially 3dpd

But you just said you are incapable of love. Or are you not a man?

POST CUTE MAIDBOYS

Attached: 28753469_1176170715818705_2769645364888731648_n.jpg (640x800, 79K)

I fapped to a trap doujin and it was pretty damn good.

Tell me how to look like this and when I achieve that look I will take endless pictures for you user

when did i say i was incapable of love? i said women were. and yes, i am a man

I think OPs pic is a girl.

>women are incapable of love in the same selfless way men are

You clearly said men are incapable of love

Post more pictures
I require them for... research

oh, i see the miss understanding. what i was trying to say was women are incapable of the same kind of love a man is. a man's love is selfless, where a woman's love is selfish.

think of it this way: women tend to want love to be given to them and men tend want to give love. i hope this has cleared up the confusion

Anyone else ever think they'd be better off as a qt trap?

Go to /r9gay/ faggot!

I am a virgin. But dicks look more fun to play with than vaginas. Having something to hold onto while humping sounds good. Plus you would think that someone who also has a penis would intuitively know what I like. Hell where is the downside to fucking traps and femboys? Sure you can't get them pregnant. But surrogate moms exist if you want to be a dad that badly.

Traps make my dick super hard

Go away faggot, traps arent gay

I like traps, im ag uy and im not gay I just dont like the guy parts.

any traps wanna join our discord its for matchmaking for robots
7rXH2j

FAGGOTS BEGONE
A
G
G
O
T
S

B
E
G
O
N
E

Shit on your dick is a downside.

No it doesnt seem like they go well in any way? The gay shit doesnt belong here its just spam that belongs on the 3 other boards dedicated to it. So sit down shut up and ignore their stupid shit

Im a trap because i am easily influenced by other people, make impulsive irresponsible decisions, and its super easy for a kid to get hormones on the internet
I dont think its gay because I look like a girl

Attached: 27E46300-6A9C-4171-804B-2C1D2302C602.png (400x550, 153K)

>or is it just a meme?
This.

You may not be gay for liking feminine men, I can understand that argument, but the traps themselves are clearly gay.

>likes traps
>does not like the guy parts

personally im attracted to whats in their head, i just cant deal with women; they annoy the fucking shit out of me.

man face detected. boner eliminated

Traps and femboys are just as vain, haughty and arrogant as women IRL

is this just fantasy