We all talk shit about redditors, but in actuality we probably all use it at least a little

we all talk shit about redditors, but in actuality we probably all use it at least a little

Attached: peep.jpg (800x1067, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2tdbig/tifu_by_enraging_the_parents_of_my_girlfriend_by/
reddit.com/r/RealAhegao/top/
reddit.com/r/NekoIRL/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only use it for specific interest subreddits, though they can be somewhat hit or miss
The front page/default sub/most of the regular userbase is cancer

>we probably all use it at least a little
wrong, go back

It was great for getting updates on research chemicals and vendors, but they just nuked any and all drug discussion from the site so I highly doubt I will ever visit it again.

Nope I go to reddit 0/365 days

>nuked all drug talk
didn't notice RCsources got banned

Pretty sure even kratom is gone now, it's ridiculous

Same. There's a few subreddits that are really good for that they are used for. Reddit is actually a great place for piracy, so I use r/megalinks.

i actually don't, i hate the format

I've never been to reddit before, I got here first and heard it was gay.

Its beyond gay, looking at comment chains in popular subs is headache inducing. We call ourselves robots here but that userbase literaly sounds like an inhuman hivemind of quippery and fedora tipping, not to mention grammar nazism and moralfaggotry out the ass

Jow Forumsmegalinks is getting banned. Visit the page and see where they're all going

Every reddit I went on was banned.

Ive read some pretty funny stories there desu.
google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/2tdbig/tifu_by_enraging_the_parents_of_my_girlfriend_by/

I've started using it lately, will probably go through everything uploaded here desu
I don't like the website and it's users but if the source of content originates there I have no problems using it.

reddit.com/r/RealAhegao/top/
reddit.com/r/NekoIRL/

>Reddit apologists
You'll be the first to go

Never. Never ever. You have only outed yourself as a reddit fag. Le fuck off le fucking faggot reddits that way.

Only for things Jow Forums doesn't talk about ever and/or I can't get people to talk about by making a thread myself. Or if the threads in question are just shit into oblivion. To name an example, the Fortnite community for PvE. Most of the information is on a spreadsheet provided by a redditor and most posts there are the same shit that is complained about day in day out. If I make a thread on Jow Forums all the plebs instantly talk about BR 90% of the thread. Or other topics that don't quite fall into Jow Forums's categories such as various jobs (you wouldn't post a dishwashing thread in /ck/ for instance). Or your hobby is plagued by waifu shitposting instead of actual discussion. Post/comment karma scores are retarded though, they don't have much of a place in a discussion and I hate how it fucks up the ordering of various discussions compared to here. Jow Forums is much easier to read and use by far.

How women are considered human is beyond me.

i use it for everything i can't use a different site for, so pretty much only MDE and some other really specific stuff.

I only use that faggot site for there NFL streams

Attached: 1198395862407.png (200x299, 72K)

speak for yourself, s0yb0y

I post on Jow Forumscitiesskylines because any Skylines thread I make here rockets to page 10.

I have literally never used Reddit for anything other than when it comes up with an answer to a question I've Googled.

I literally only use it for streams of live sports because we don't have cable at my house. Reddit is fucking garbage and if you use it for anything other than illegal links then you are a massive faggot

Fucking this.

I'm poor as fuck don't even have a TV to watch football.

Reddit has a lot of great content but the userbase is fucking cancerous. I thought Jow Forums circlejerks were bad.

I mostly use it just to vent about what is going wrong in my life. Just small subs about mental problems, usually get much more helpful responses here than on Jow Forums. especially because r9k shouldn't even really be used for blogposting shitcrap. at least on reddit people pretend to care as long as you do.

>sportsball
maybe we need to re-evaluate who the normalfags here actually are.

side note - kratom is comfy as fuck. i always dose, wrap myself up in a blanket, and watch anime all night long.

Nope. Used to use it very sparingly for shit like Dota 2 update information. Stopped after Pao or whatever her name was became a hot topic.
And if you seriously use it for anything but browsing after that admin was caught editing posts, you are fucking retarded. Posts on that website have been used in court cases.

I dont use reddit mainly because I dont understand the website format. I really dont like the upvote comment system either. And I really dont like all the snowflakes.
I like Jow Forums because everyone is user and judged by what they post and not who they actually are. Its liberaring and sometimes beautiful. I can call someone a flaming faggot in one thread and later have a nice discussion about something comfy and theres bo consequence unless you make a name for yourself.