Involuntary celibate

>involuntary celibate

God that's pathetic. What a stupid fucking term. Have you ever even flirted with a girl? Have you ever even TRIED flirting with a girl? You're not an involuntary celibate, you're an inept celibate. Read The Game, get Jow Forums, talk to more women. It is literally THAT easy.

Attached: 1508122167022.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>implying i care

good one, old sport

Attached: utipham.png (400x381, 108K)

i just took the worst shit of my life fuck

>have you ever tried not being abjectly ugly

>involuntary celibate
This isn't even a term with any real currency here, go to reddit

From this post it seems you dont belong here. Please fuck off to adv where your opinion might actually matter

confidence bro
ugly girls get tons of dick

jokes on you, i'm a voluntary celibate

When you still live with your parents, work from home, and don't have any friends in the area, its hard to meet people. I tried reading advice on how to meet people and date people, but it just makes me feel like success is a million miles away. So nothing ever came of it.

God fucking dammit we just got over the trap war, do we really need a war for this.
Colonial

Attached: 60D107B5-0A9A-4FBE-A95B-E867F399CD84.jpg (645x773, 89K)

Confidence is result oriented. You are confident you can do something when you have done it before and done it well.

How can I be confident of something that I've never succeed at?

>my life is easy, why isnt everyone elses?

try being a ugly 5'3 manlet you stupid cunt, thats the true meaning of incel

>depression
God that's pathetic. Have you ever TRIED just snapping out of it?

this dude's right, even me a 5'7" black robot is able to get some I might fail 9/10 times but you guys can do it too

Seriously if this nigger can do it, you can certainly do it.
Just think carefully about having kids.
You might not want them to suffer similarly to you.

No most are just astronomically unlucky or cowards who convinced themselves they could never succeed so their cowardice is justified.

>mfw im the latter
wew

>Just lift brah--all your troubles will go away.

Attached: manletgains.png (852x477, 536K)

Better to be short and fit than short and fat.

Is it? Is it really better though?

Reminder that incels do not exist. You choose to be celibate.

It doesn't fucking matter-- people hate me because I'm short, end of story. I can change any number of things about myself but it will always come back to that. Fuck you for giving your poisonous false hope. There is no "better" in this situation--I'm better off FUCKING DEAD BUT I DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DO IT.

It being a personal choice implies some dignity in the matter, and normalfags will not allow that. Revise your viewpoint accordingly.

Who else /6'3/

>some normie who's never experienced inceldom, much less robothood, shows up and believes themselves to automatically understand our plight
color me suprised

Attached: you.gif (400x225, 1.58M)

I can't talk to people I don't share interests with and I can't fake it either

Agree with OP. I'm fat and ugly and I pull no problem. Just fucking grow up and live a life that gives other's a reason to be around you. There are what 7 billion people? Do something that makes YOU a catch and stop blaming society.

You should try going gay, if your not attracted to guys you can be his chastity bitch.

I bet youre tall faggot. being tall is life on easy mode

You're a fucking retard. Incels of r9k are tall skellies. If you are a short man getting laid is a lot easier.

you are objectively wrong. Women of all heights love tall men, with the majority of tiny womanlets only dating 6 tf +. getting Laid as a n actual short man (under 5'5-6) is not easier, it is next to impossible unless you have a male model face. Youre probably some tall fag that who failed life on easy mode. Pic related [proof youre wrong

Attached: sasaewewad_002.jpg (640x379, 38K)

>willingness to date
Women don't know what they want. And even so your table shows 6' is the maximum height when men are still considered attractive. It is also a fact that the men most successful with women are in the 5'7" to 5'10" range.

>tfw no sips
just kill me

women know exactly what they want. They just lie about it so they can keep betas orbiting them. All women want to get ravaged by a tall handsome man. Why do you think the phrase tall dark and handsome exists?

>It is also a fact that the men most successful with women are in the 5'7" to 5'10" range.
0 Proof of this because it it outright wrong. Most women in this Instagram whore age even consider 5'10 to be too short, even when they are 5'2 goblins themselves. The men who are most successful with women are 6 foot plus. Pathetic seeing spoonfed tallfags justify failing life on the easiest of easymodes

Attached: 1481644981983.png (504x896, 457K)

>1/10 hambeast wants a tall man
You just proved the point. Only the most hideous girls are attracted to tall men. The rest of girls don't care about height, or prefer close to average height. Why do you think so many virgins on r9k are tall?

>It is literally THAT easy.
let me wait until I go back in time to beginning of human race and change nature of women to not be complete cancer

Attached: 1471982847373.jpg (519x284, 19K)

You obviously dont visit virgin threads or manlet threads because the vast majority of virgins on r9k are manlets. Women lhate short men with a passion. Its pretty much impossible to be a tall virgin. The only way to be a virgin if you are tall is to never leave the house or are majorly autistic. Both of which are easily fixed and your own fault. All tall men i know get laid / have gfs easily. One of my friends has a gf based on the sole purpose he is 6'5, in which she asked him out. If you are tall and cant get laid you really need to consider eating a bullet, because literally all women on earth love tall men.

Attached: 1481635884225.jpg (480x467, 24K)

this pic is so bullshit, I had a friend in highschool who was 6'6 and 170lbs, he literally was one of the most unattractive lanklets (total bro though) who never got anything close to female attention.

>a mspaint lanklet virgin meme is true
You obviously are new here. On virgin threads the majority of male virgins are 6' or taller. It is a fact that has been proven over and over again. You are a pathetic liar. A 6'5" guy can only get laid if he has lots of money.

6'6" is way too tall. You cannot be physically attractive at that height.

If that's true how do you explain all the 6'5" virgins on r9k?

terrible bait

imagine not being able to get laid one asy mode
pathetic

Attached: 1472473377989.jpg (514x584, 80K)

im disabled.

doesnt matter how good looking i am. prove me wrong.

pro-tip: you can't unless you yourself are disabled

How disabled? Wheelchair? Missing limbs?

multiple personalities living inside my head

Which is why a 5'7" virgin is pathetic, he can't get laid on easymode

show me the twitter dedicated to tall man hate
oh wait there isnt because women love tall men

Attached: 1507667500064.png (529x786, 80K)

Can't modern medicine help with that?

iktf. i bet you look pretty normal from the outside too. i think there are way more people like this than most people think.

just don't give up.

Those twitters are run by bitter virgin lanklets.

no, it is society that have a problem with Mike and Andy and Joey and Greg and Philly and Stacy talking to themselves with my lips
I am ok

>You've never tried to talk a whore into allowing you to be the 357th cock she puts in her disease ridden hole? What a loser!

Attached: 87eec40e2a6cfa9ec85a1d36940f900430180468d482248d568ddf90e152af90.jpg (409x379, 24K)

most women are fucking fat as shit and militant feminists
so this

physically (two) and mentally (three).

dating is literally impossible for me. so me being an incel is my hatred to society because they made me this way.

i didnt choose to be disabled so why is dating life harder for me? for a society that's supposedly moving forward about, "being accepting", they sure as shit, are not.

theyre just retweeting posts from actual women.
Its a fact women hate short men and worship the ground tall men walk. Imagine not being able to get laid when women worship you just for something just because you won the genetic lottery.

Attached: 1311947915015.jpg (285x298, 27K)

Therd is no gym for face and game is useless

>Those twitters are run by bitter virgin lanklets.
Sure thing, little fella.

Attached: when will they learn.webm (720x1276, 1.08M)

The real world doesn't agree with your cherrypicking. Virgin threads on r9k always show it's tall men who are incels. You cannot deny this.

>sip meme
>fit meme
absolutely neck yourself

check mate pal

Attached: 6a014da9e13414a5080891ecff906048.jpg (550x825, 359K)

Impossible to be tall and incel. Only volcel. . If you are a virgin and tall its by your own choosing.

Attached: 1502274871959.jpg (686x516, 84K)

>just
>be
>yourself
>bro
>amirite

How tall are you and why are you so angry and constantly lying?

Incels do not exist. They are all volcels in denial.

"virgin" lanklets btfo

Attached: 1507667585511.jpg (1112x1900, 531K)

There is no way a 5'4 ugly indian can get laid in my country

Goes to show you tall men only have those trash tier ugly thots as options.

nope

being ugly and a midget it is impossible to get laid

thus incel

Why not? He needs to stop being fat and smelly.

Peter Dinklage is married. Your point is invalid.

All women are trash tier thots though. Thus tall men are valued by all women and have choice of all women, and short men get nothing. Proving my point

Attached: 1467805510962.jpg (782x788, 321K)

r9k virgins are tall. You still haven't addressed this fact.

could have not had a wheelchair before. regardless, he has money and looks (non-related to his disability) still.

>Just be incredibly lucky and rich and famous bro
the only way a manlet can get a average roastie to just use him as an atm is to be a massively famous millionaire. Thus further proving my point

Attached: 1466974519124.png (780x620, 352K)

because it isnt a fact. the majority are manlets

They got married before he was rich and famous. Why do you keep trying to lie? Your desperation is off the charts. Only a bitter virgin lanklet could be so deluded.

That is simply not true and you know it. Read those virgin stat threads.

You retarded bro
He's a massive outliar. He's in the 0.001% of Manlets that actually get laid. the rest are incel. You're just a tallfag mad he failed life on easy mode

Are you calling the 80% of virgins on r9k that are tall outliers as well?

Cool story, bro. What's your strategy guide for hypogonadism and a micropenis?

Attached: 523567.jpg (512x512, 42K)

Nope calling it a lie because it is. All you do is spout unsubstantiated garbage with no proof. Scroll up to see in the real world women love tall men. Sorry pal you failed on easy mode time to eat a bullet.

All you have to do is look at virgin threads. How tall are you?

all you have to do is look anywhere ever
the absolute state of "virgin " lanklets

Attached: 1465980840938.png (664x529, 75K)

Im sorry man, a micropenis must be awful.

I am 6'5" and I have NEVER had any woman seem into me, even platonically just 1 on 1
Its not even the "what did she mean by that" ignoring signs meme, i tried to follow through with any female peer who was moderately kind to me, to no avail.
One time a gay guy hit on me though, so that's nice.

Please stop making these threads, r9k is not r/incel.

Yeah bruh just lift and b ur self am i right haha

Attached: .jpg (1512x994, 457K)

I am an ugly man tho

This is actually true, there's people uglier, fatter, stupider, poorer and less funny than you, yet they manage to get laid. Literally there is a person worse than you who manages it. The only difference is that they try.

and get lucky

i actually try, try many times and always fail, life is not fair you know OP, some of us get the sorth stick, is just how it works, i dont know why people get so angry with us just for being sad, just ignore us, you have always done that

No such thing as luck.

right
I chose to be born as a 3/10 autistic male with a microdick

thats right, all those who won the lotery were FATED to do that, you are fucking idiot pal

Kek, baited

LOL JUST HIT THE GYM BRO

>I was just pretending to be retarded
obviously not original

You chose to shut yourself in the basement and never talk to girls.

thats the effect not the cause

>Incels detected
How's the latent misogyny and mommy issues, losers?