Weird sexual stories? I'll start

Weird sexual stories? I'll start

>be me a couple years ago
>14
>good christian child
>church nursery basically abandoned
>fingerblasted qt3.14 13 y/o grill in there almost every church day when my parents were talking to people
>got like a 10 second blowjob before she got nervous and stopped

No it wasn't a child fucking sickos.

Attached: IMG_20180331_183459_838.jpg (720x454, 30K)

Also with this was fake, i look back on it with extreme disgust

>be me
>be 15
>meet up with guy from Jow Forums
>get fucked
>go home
>cry
>sleep
Wacky weird buzzare

Not sure if this counts because it wasn't me who had sex

>mom and dad had "friends" over
>spend a ton of time outside in the hot tub naked with them
>they go inside
>my mom comes and tells me I can swim
>as an adult I discover that was their technique to stop me from hearing them fuck
>after about thirty minutes my mom comes out to the hot tub, still naked
>gets in and watches me swim

Trust me, not the only story.

What the everloving fuck
I... Alright
I want to hear more but i also dont

My childhood was pretty weird. My parents were very eccentric and their lifestyle overlapped with their responsibilities to care for me from time to time.

I've got a ton. One time when I was 10 I walked into the main room to find out why there were loud people in the house to see my mom laying on the coffee table and my dad snorting lines off her ass with his friends.

I like these stories, actually

Tell as many as you'd like

Alright

>not a good student
>skip school
>decide to go home because my parents shouldn't be there yet
>go through the back so I can't even tell if there are cars outside
>slip in
>hear my mom basically howling

>Set to board my plane in awhile as a stand-by
>Family of five arrives and sorts things out but they're upset
>Get pointed out and approached to find out that it came down to the line and one of them isn't going to make it on board, so would I consider giving up my seat so they can all go together?
>Not going to but ask what I'd get out of it, they try to guilt me and stuff, blah blah blah sob story about their vacation and how everything is booked and missing the flight would ruin everything
>Finally they make a hush hush offer, if there's anything the wife can do for me for my ticket, wink wink
>Really weird but I go along with it and we find one of those family bathrooms
>Expecting a handjob or something but she straight up lets me fuck her after admitting it was my first time
>Weird as hell where she and me awkwardly try to bang in the bathroom but it ends up being not too bad actually, she's pretty accomodating
>After we finish she gets the ticket and leads me back to make the seat order swap official with the gate agent
>Left sitting there sweaty and bewildered watching as the family goes back to normal like nothing happened and they're all happy again as they get to board the plane together, even she and the husband just fine together
>All that's going through my mind is how I just fucked her and she's there now happy with her husband and kids, but my cum is inside her

In her favor, it actually did come down to the line in the end and literally I missed the plane by that one spot so it wasn't all for nothing.

Fuck, I screwed it up trying to expand the window

>sneak into my room
>wait it out
>decide after a while I should go and come back so it seems like I came home at a normal time
>leave
>see four cars out front
>wow
>chilling in the wooded area by our house
>hear talking
>people are leaving
>it's unironically five different men
>my mom walks them out in lingerie
>two dudes fucking car pooled to dick my mom

Hey, saving gas is always a good thing. Even when you're fucking someone's mother.

Yeah that's true. The worse ones were when I was in high school they assumed that I was old enough to care for myself so they would go on trips for the weekend and come back extremely high or hung over. Basically left alone knowing that my parents are living the life of a couple college students with a death wish wondering if one of them was going to OD this time.

One time they had some sort of a "party" for a weekend in our guest house. They had two other couples over and I didn't see them until my mom came back obviously fucking wired and confused about why I'm angry that they've been neglecting me.

I mean that's pretty fucked up if you ask me.

Wtf? She is a bitch and her husband is a cuck.

Yeah I agree. I've removed myself from them and my extended family entirely. I'm poor as fuck now but I'm at least some what healthy mentally now. They could be dead, I have no idea.

Anyone with actual penis in vagina sex stories dont belong here and hence should fuck off to soc. Good day gentlemen

Seriously what the fuck? Good for you user, you would end up insane if you stayed with them.

Yeah it was bad. Sometimes I wonder if they're were actually under the control of some sort of criminal and they were just doing what the person wanted them to do. Like they messed up bad and had to do whatever he wanted in return. My father owned a car dealership but we lived an excessively lavish life. I know it sounds crazy but I always think that there might have been an untold story.

Regardless, here's more.

>trying to sleep
>hear "noises"
>can't sleep
>my mom comes into my bedroom completely naked
>lays down in bed with me
>she reeks of body odor and is sweaty
>tells me she has to sleep with me
>fucking noises off and on for another couple hours
>nude and high mom sleeping in my bed with me
>parents act like nothing happened the next day

I think there is definitely an untold story. Because those stories are fucking eccentric, no normal human being would act like that.
Were they acting normal when there was no fucked up thing going on?

They were always a little weird but mostly normal I guess. They lacked a lot of skills when it came to solving my problems or being a parent outside of bare bones provisions.

Shit user, that was really fucked up. Have you ever tried to ask them before?

Attached: 70484576213.jpg (121x124, 2K)

No. Honestly I was worried something would happen if I said anything. To be fair once I started to think that I was already gone.

This is (You)r thread, (You). We're all just camping here.

Oh sorry. I guess I should post more.

>eight years old
>puking
>go to my parent's bedroom
>knock on the door
>my mom answers hiding behind the door
>my dad is in bed with two women
>tell her I'm sick
>she gets dressed and helps me

>12 years old
>don't know what sex is and haven't yet masturbated
>a 17 year old girl comes over to my apartment
>curious, so I ask her what it is
>she does that thing where you make a fist and penetrate it with your finger to demonstrate
>either I ask or she offers to try it
>fuck her doggystyle on my waterbed for like 3 minutes

That's how I lost my virginity
My dad fucked her later also

Not really sexual, but my parents are poor island people and although we ended up getting a nice house in Texas they still have bad habits. When I was young, my mom, she'd always squat over the toilet with the lights off and the door wide open, because that's what she was used to doing when she was young. As a kid though, my room was opposite to the washroom, so I'd accidentally wake up to literally seeing her take a piss. She'd always down a bottle of coca cola before bed, and wake up taking the loudest, hissiest piss you could hear. I actually thought that women peed out of their asses until I got a gf and lost my viriginity many years later.

cuckuzoidsupreme.png

>12 years old
>poorfag family, so still sleep in childhood bunkbed below 15 year old sister
>she basically goes into heat, begins hanging out with me later at night
>first kiss is with her, spend nights heavy petting and all that
>spends ages in the dark training me how to massage her clit and finger her
>eventually, just escalates to grinding on me until finally she just rides me, completely focused on herself
>nightly ritual becomes us going through the motions of falling asleep, until she crawls down, has me do foreplay to her, then rides me until she gets tired
>then has me go down on her until she's sleepy
>all this time, it's hit and miss as to whether I've even been able to cum
>lasts for about a year, then she begins wanting nothing to do with me like any older sibling that age, begins sleeping over at bf's place
>tfw it's been over a dozen years and I can still barely talk to her
>tfw so internally fucked up I can't even orgasm properly with prostitutes

Wtf even is heavy petting

I don't know what else to call it, but I used it to meany what normie teens do when they're feeling each other up.

>couple
user are you 16

Attached: 1523883416669.png (1118x788, 277K)