Do you remember your first crush/love?

Do you remember your first crush/love?

Attached: karakaijouzunotakagisan.jpg (1934x2486, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqWqhkBKd14
youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i wish i didn't
orgeno

>just now realizing i've never had a crush on anyone

No I don't.
>tfw all childhood memories are fading away

Yes I have loved the same girl since 1st grade. Shes long since forgotten about me and moved to another state. Over the years Ive become a complete degenerate and Im not the same person she knew.

I plan to rape her one day. Im just waiting for her to find a man and get pregnant before I do it. I dont want her to have to go through an abortion or possibly maybe even carry my child.

I fell in love with her when I first met her in middle school, my autistic ass never grew the balls to ask her out until college. After 3 times of me asking her out she finally said yes. We broke up last year when she decided that she was asexual. God I miss her so much.

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x225, 7K)

I (unsuccessfully) asked her out in grade 6. Haven't asked out any girl since.

i feel you my fellow user , those moments will haunt us till our death

Attached: DA1.jpg (480x368, 19K)

I try to forget a lot of shit

>tfw only crush was a cute girl I met on a game in like 2000
>still love her even now

God i'm a pathetic fuck.

No I forgot her and moved on.

Yep. I remember her quite well.

This blonde girl in the first 2nd grade.
I remember we were at an assembly and she smiled at me.
I got shy and started playing with my gloves.
Then some bitch teacher came and took them from me.
Fuck you too.

Attached: 1507084740230.jpg (749x1000, 82K)

>God i'm a pathetic fuck.
No you're not, us men have the capacity to love unlike women.

You guys all still remember her after all these years? No wonder you're so miserable, what a waste of mental energy.

>Y-yeah I remember her, she w-was really cute!

Fuck I never had one, I've like certain girls but they seemed to hate me because I was the ugly wierd kid. Kill me.

Yes, and you're bring back so many memories.

>Be me, middle school, 7th grade
>Have huge crush on girl named Jessica
>just a couple inches shorter than you, long straight brown hair, glasses, cutest thing in the world
>Share gym class every day, always playfully flirting while competing with each other
>Highlight of my day

I do, I was head over heels for her from 7th grade through 9th. she was the first girl I ever liked and the first and last girl I asked out. I still think about her every day, it's been four years. I've had two girlfriends since then, didn't like either but I thought they were the best I'd ever have. I hate myself.

childhood friend, only girl I've ever really had a crush on

asked her out in 8th grade, she said yes and then publically revoked it hours later

we grew apart after that, and I've never crushed on anyone else. 21 year old friendless KHV. I lost the handhold from her. haven't held a girl's hand since middle school. it's really quite disgusting.

Also adding on to this

>One day we played capture the flag
>Am skeleton, never really looked at much, no one really pays attention to me
>Except Jessica, but shes on my team
>BrilliantIdea.jpg
>Walk across center line then turn around, act like I am on other team
>Jessica plays along flawlessly, pretending to be trying to guard me and stuff
>At one point just walk back to wear flag is, take it, start sprinting for all I am worth
>I am not worth much but its enough
>Shock on some normies faces
>EatADickBobby.png
>High five Jessica as we celebrate

Still makes me smile all this time later.

Yeah. I remember the first day I saw her. She made an effort to speak to me. Sat there and smiled shyly, told me about her situation and circumstances and I fell in love from there. Butterflies in my stomach for weeks then uncontrollable crying when I feel I've lost her.

Giggled a lot in school, made a point of saying how she wasn't sexually active, expresses discontentment over her relationship with family, wants her estranged husband back. Guy comes up to me and talks about how he fucked her, wait I did too that one time. Thought she wasn't sexually active? So much for that

Haven't seen her in forever just like the rest of them, every relationship so far has failed in under a month for me like clockwork. What am I doing wrong?

I mean if someone is lying to your face thats not really something you did wrong

When I was in the fourth grade this tall African girl a year older than me basically talked me into letting her kiss my face, developed a crush on her immediately. Afterwards we eventually stopped talking and she went to another school. Fast forward to senior year of high school, I get her number from someone but she doesn't remember the kissing (it happened more than once), has a boyfriend, and goes to a different college than the one I'm at now.
18 now, she was pretty much the only girl whose ever shown more than a passing interest in me and I've given up on finding another at least until I get Jow Forums.

Attached: Blank+_76778d71ff21ab4abb8543491b9de613.jpg (531x729, 103K)

I have never fallen in love.

Attached: 1521672437213.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

Yes, it was this cute white girl I was friends with during 6th grade. I remember I indirectly told her I liked her. Turns out she was a lesbian.

Attached: 1452221538990.jpg (754x890, 181K)

>8th grade
>she enters the class to borrow something
>red long hair, creamy skin, perfect physique, kinda short but it's cute
>inlove.jpeg
>do nothing about it

Attached: 100 - 7vW7Obj.png (528x573, 222K)

The most recent I heard of her is that she shaved half her head

youtube.com/watch?v=nqWqhkBKd14

Yes. I ended up marrying her. She divorced me. I've moved on since then, but the loneliness remains.

Yeah. Sat behind me in 1st grade. Bout all I remember. I dont talk to anybody I met from that school so not a clue as to what happened to her. Kinda have a hunch shes a Stacy now.

Attached: 2829FA5B-33C7-41D0-92A9-7471B61698FC.jpg (600x600, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw

Originally of course

No.
>elementary school
>felt some emotion towards some pale, white skinned, long black haired, glasses wearing girl of similar age
>cannot remember our age
> do remember her laughing, some form of rejection.
>A teacher pulling aside to scold me.
Girls were not my priority anymore.
Obtaining Knowledge was.
I focused on my school work.
Everything else didn't matter to me, until I graduated high school.
Then, nothing mattered at all.
No friends, no dreams, nothing.
There are some events I skipped over, and i doubt the feelings of love I might have felt was actually love.
I have no one to love, and no one would think twice about the boy who obsessed over education.

>be 9th grade
>Enter digital design class
>see qt pale asian girl
>be awkward as fuck when talking to her
>shes into all the shit im into besides music
>shoots my advances down Because shes graduating that year
>she invites me to her senior party
>end up leaving early because of emotions running high
>summer comes
>legit depressed about it
>so much my best friend's dad comes to cheer me up
>go to another party where I see her brother
>"hey you know she was lesbian right?"
>mfw i fell in love with a lesbian

Attached: file.jpg (870x500, 45K)

Her name was Daniella. That's all I remember about her. Last I heard she became a crackwhore

Attached: 1522703542746.jpg (512x498, 30K)

Yeah, but she grew up into a roastie like the rest of them.

I would rather not remember even though I'm not in love with them.

Attached: I Hate Love And Bury My Emotions.jpg (1082x724, 150K)