Tfw no gf like this

>tfw no gf like this

why even bother living...

Attached: 1523934263046.png (1080x597, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qHS_ntIvY4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know a girl exactly like this, unfortunately shes dating some faggot hippie fuck.

Why did this give me instant feels
>I won't let go of your hand at the party

Attached: cry.png (225x225, 5K)

We have to keep going user.

Attached: Blank+_f6633f1db450525ea5608db4aada2dde.jpg (280x234, 12K)

I just want a qt loli jewish gf.

Why... Why did you have to do this to me user? Now I'm crying.

Attached: 5ADAA096-0B61-465B-BCF0-287917C66E24.jpg (900x900, 183K)

this really is a horribly painful one.

night = ruined.

Attached: moi10.jpg (960x960, 73K)

>I wont let go of your hand at the party

Fuck

>I know you're in pain. I can't make it go away. But I want to make your future a little brighter.
>You deserve it. I love you.
Fuck I want to end it. Why can't I experience this.

Attached: 215CF148-5AA6-4AA9-9E42-C5E6BB89525D.jpg (1024x1024, 74K)

This literally doesn't exist

Yes it does. Just that these chicks are never attractive and thus robots ignore them. Attractive chicks learn to be terrible, unsupportive people. Seek out a quiet, bookworm 5'2 6/10 with acne and you'll find this is possible

>need the support of a woman to better myself
>can't get a girlfriend until I stop being a loser
guess I'm dying alone

>wants to help you grow and heal gf
more like:
>wants to enable you and keep you from growing up gf
it's like being obese and on the verge of dying and your mom keeps on feeding you candy and soda because she "cares about you".

Attached: 1497985025053.jpg (500x390, 69K)

Love is a commodity that not everyone can afford. It's best to focus on yourself for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHS_ntIvY4M

nah you just wanna date yo momma

>this is the evil smut that the evil incels enjoy
You people are monsters.

cuddling with the same girl every day gets boring.
fyi

You're not wrong user, but a lot of folks around here lack the motivation to improve themselves. When you're depressed it's easier to just turn on the Tomorrow style and shitpost until 2 in the morning.

Attached: Blank+_1f39a16d7f675e144369525fbc93efaf.jpg (1000x1000, 143K)

>I won't let go of your hand at the party
????? what???

Attached: 22.jpg (428x318, 26K)

Well, I was NEET for 6 years so I can understand. I wasted so much time before simply going to a community college. Just that changed my life. I'm 31 and still a virgin, but at least I hold down a respectable job. I wish other user's wouldn't go through a similar ordeal, but I guess it can't be helped.

Attached: 1382772821454.gif (499x289, 352K)

People with social anxiety (most robots) get very scared at parties. Having someone hold you hand while you do something scary makes it much less scary.

I'm 18 and currently in uni, some days I just feel like I'm doomed to fail. I've started getting counseling but I don't know how much it'll help, so far it's just left me feeling more depressed than when I walked in.

>tfw you come to the realization that there really is no hope, and to say otherwise would be to lie to yourself.
I just want to buy some land in the middle of nowhere and keep to myself, hopefully dying alone sooner rather than later.

Attached: Pain.jpg (526x796, 111K)

This is horseshit. Not letting you go has to do a lot more with an unbreakable union than muh meme anxiety

Would murder all her enemies for a gf like that.

My good friend was just like that to me. Then my anxiety got really bad and I betrayed her trust. Anxiety got even worse last week and I really hurt her. I'm truly afraid for what I'm going to find tomorrow morning.

any advice on this? I can't sleep.

Don't screw up next time, you're done already

I just want a chance to apologize and I'm worried I won't get it. She was really good to me.

Tell more pls
Ororororogano

Attached: fabio-porchat.jpg (417x500, 39K)

I'm kind of like this, but I'd need someone similar to support me with my own issues.
I have a friend who has been able to help me some, and I've now become clingy with her. She isn't always able to be there for me though and when that happens it leaves me feeling abandoned

How do you fuck up that bad? Seriously, you had an incredible opportunity and you just ruined it.

>the gym makes you you feel good part
Kill yourselves, stop posting this.

>he doesn't hit the gym
look at this faggot and laugh

Righteous self-bump.

i would date almost any woman that would talk to me at this point. a cute 5/10 with sizable tits and a nice personality would make me not want to die

What advice do you want to hear, faggot? A magic potion recipe that will magically fix everyting?

>implying a girl like this would date one of us
In order for a girl to love you, you must first learn to love yourself
It's a sad redpill but it's true

>i would date almost any woman
>eliminates at least 70% of women with his standards
yeah, the women who date chads are the problem, amirite guys

Completely accurate. Getting a girl like this is just going to be a drain on her, and there's no reason to fall for you anyway if you're just a pathetic bastard. Improve yourself first, and then your relationship can be positive for the both of you. She's your girlfriend, not your mom, not your counselor.

Yeah
Plus having a girlfriend like this will make you be dependent on her to be happy, which is a very unhealthy relationship

This kind of woman does not exist. Women do not want to help weak men. Women do not see weak men as human.

They do exist, just don't expect to find them on the internet. The internet is full of damaged women just as fucked up as us.

They do not exist. A broken man has nothing to offer a woman like this. Even the women that specifically seek out damaged men to "fix" them as if it were a project would skip over robots because no amount of "fixing" can make a robot worthwhile.

What if my gf is my counselor?

Attached: 1525086696438.jpg (1200x1156, 166K)

hiyya

Then I am glad she sees potential in you from the standpoint of both a professional and partner. Just make sure to understand how to grow past or at least cope with your issues on your own while you've got that support.

lol why would anyone want a gf like that fuck that shit i would never date someone like that

It's literally the ideal gf for most robots.

Post your picture on r/niceguys and get your 12 upvotes already. You're not welcome in the first place, so stop showing yourself.

Original comment maymays

Attached: supportive_gf.png (720x435, 295K)

>meathead
>thinks he's a robot
Get the fuck out idiot.

>he thinks robots can't lift
buy a treadmill, obese faggot