Is Jow Forums social media?

Is Jow Forums social media?

Attached: tyrjjgfh.png (439x239, 205K)

It's a forum.

social media and internet forum are not mutually exclusive classifications

no. even a forum you have a name and your posts can be recognised. Jow Forums is not social media. it's anti social media.

please ffs. tell me it's the real moot this time.

>anti social media
absolute perfection of the most original variety

not really since you are anonymous

That's why it's better than social media. Anonymity is the best thing about Jow Forums

In a sense, yes, since we're socializing and conversing and people here create and share content. The only thing missing is our identities and the whole networking aspect of it.

I'd say yes the only difference really is you can remain anonymous

>tfw you've been learning to be social this entire time

Attached: 1524854250107.png (300x300, 67K)

People here aren't social though I mean that's literally why they're here.

Social retards socializing about being socially retarded is still socializing.

Attached: 1346281996396.png (500x333, 82K)

I fucking hate Hiroshima so much, yet, every time I see him, I begin to feel comfy. What is this bullshit? Not gay btw, so no gay shit.

it is antisocial medium

i'm 22 and i don't have any social media profiles. is that sad?

I'm 26 and in the same boat. I don't think it's sad but 95% of people 21 and under would

you and i are here for a reason. we fucked up at some point in our lives and now we are hopeless losers. i'm trying to get my life together hopefully shit goes well for me this year.

No if anything thats a good thing. Social media turns people into vapid self absorbed cunts.

so does Jow Forums

Yes. It did not start out as one but it developed into one. Face it, we're as bad as facebook these days.

>Social media turns people into vapid self absorbed cunts
Jow Forums turned me into a racist tranny loving meme faggot. Honestly i think this site is even worse.