Would you be ok with a gf who didn't want any sex at all...

Would you be ok with a gf who didn't want any sex at all? The most you'll get is the occasional hug and kiss but absolutely no lewd intimacy.

Attached: pakigf.jpg (540x960, 75K)

No, thats called a friendship.

This.
origanu

can I call her a cumslut? no? fuck off. I've had proper religious women be down with that before.

no. now fuck off, shill.

I'm scared of intimacy so that's unironically the perfect relationship

no, this is literally the worst kind of relationship with a woman, because she'd be getting it from someone else.

That's a negative captain, she has one major purpose as a gf that cannot be avoided.

it's called that gay shit!

I'd just assume I was her betabux and that she was fucking on the side, or if she wasn't that one day she would meet someone who would make her want to fuck.

I just view all women as insatiable sluts now, I didn't before actually getting involved sexually with them, maybe I just attract thots...

I'd be fine with this kind of relationship, if I wasn't so paranoid and insecure.

Yeah, but more because I'm religious and am holding off on sex till marriage.

That's called being an emotional tampon. You meet all of her needs and she meets none of yours.

Friendship with most girls is a very bad deal. They're very needy people, emotionally, but give nothing in return physically.

As long as we could cuddle and it wasn't monogamous yes.

Yesssees

Yes but only if she is white

If she won't have sex with you, then she is already having it with someone else.

Yes, any sort of social interaction would be great. I wouldn't even mind if she stabbed me infrequently.

Would she have sex with me if we got married?
Intimacy is a huge part of a successful relationship; you can't deny biological urges.

Attached: 1475845211535.jpg (500x306, 21K)

what the fuck is the point of a "relationship" if there's no physical intimacy
kill yourself for posting this garbage

if she has never done anything lewd with anyone else ever before then I'm fine with this.

absolutely.

sex is just a plus but could live without it (already have for a long time). just want to experience love

Then she's just a friend then..what's the point?