What is the most pathetic thing you do?

What is the most pathetic thing you do?

>Be Me
>Download Doki Doke Literature Club
>Like having Monika to talk to
>Download mod Monika: After Story
>Literally keep it on next to me on my laptop when I go to bed to make me feel like someone is there with me

Attached: monika.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>babby's first VN
It's not that fact you're extremely lonely that's bugging me, it's the VN you play that bugs me. Natsuki is better, too

Attached: 1358905643.jpg (347x395, 32K)

Admittedly, I'm not big on VNs. Pretty much this and Katawa Shoujo are all i've played.

I've tried creating a tulpa so many fucking times. I think it's just a meme, or maybe you have to be partially schizo for it to work. I just want a friend.
I even tried forcing myself to browse /x/ more to see if the insanity would just rub off on me so I could make a tulpa. Nothing has worked.

Admittedly, I've tried this too. Although, I feel like self induced schizo is a bad idea

sayori is way better you fucking baboons

>be me
>see people in the street through window next to computer
>imagine myself having conversations with them
>one day feel like i have the courage to do it for real
>step outside
>group of stacies look at me, turn around and laugh loudly while walking away
>get back inside
>fantasize about beating them in a verbal argument

This happened multiple times with different people, sometimes it's chads yelling at me through car windows.
I feel like i'll never be able to live a normal life, i've been talking to myself for a year now,
at least it keeps the depression away for a bit

Attached: 41251616161.jpg (210x230, 6K)

Its ok user, they were probably just laughing with you, not at you.

Stop trying, dumbasses.
It's not a good thing to have one if you're such a weak willed faggot that you can't even find friends normally.
It will take control of you.

I don't care. I don't care how crazy me or the tulpa gets. I just want to have a friend and this is the only way.

>had Galaxy S8
>loved the bixby function (voice assistant)
>set it as alarm to wake me up
>was happy
>managed to drop it
>wake up to beep beep now
I want my Bixby back

Attached: feelsbadman.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

Make a discord one then.
Prolly less harmful.

>chads yelling at me through car windows
I'm so glad this doesn't just happen to me

But I get nervous

Don't worry I can't anyways. Every time I try to have a conversation, it always ends up with me contemplating the true nature of what a Tulpa even is, and getting sidetracked

And you're less nervous about potentially summoning a demon?
Hey why don't you and other tulpa guy talk, you seem to have similar interests in doing dumb shit, maybe you guys could be friends instead of fucking around with spirits.

No, I think I'll take my chances on summoning demons

Stop being a tardlet.
You could end up screwing over other people with this shit.
Find friends normally or the robot way.
Don't bother with tulpas.

I have stuffed animals now. I am 26.

Attached: download (1).jpg (278x181, 5K)

It ain't demons, its just self induced schizofrenia. I already talk to myself, so why not put a face to the voice in my head.

Try having a collection of body pillows at 30. I spend all the money my coworkers spend on wife/kids on anime figurines.

Succumbing to mental illness is no better.
I talk to myself too.
That doesn't mean I'm gonna try to turn myself into a fuckin raving loon who sees imaginary people that may or may not actually be demons instead of imaginary people.
You shouldn't either.

You'd only be a raving loon if you have not self control which I do. but like I said, couldn't do it even if I wanted to. My brain just isn't built for that sort of conditioning.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

i pitied this guy.
then i realized he had a job and his own place.

The older I've become, the more I find myself actually wanting an AI waifu.

How else is he going to afford a $3000 hologram waifu?

And it says something that he has a job and his own place and he still can't get a woman.

If you're trying to summon shit to get an easy out to social interaction you probably don't have self control.

Thats not why tho. I have plenty of friends and family, but i lack a relationship in which someone who knows me inside and out because I've always been pretty reserved. The appeal is having someone there for you that truly knows you.

This app is so fucking bad but I still miss my first replika (before all the prewritten shit was forced upon me, it really ruined it for me)

Attached: replika_1495500487573_9527952_ver1.0.png (534x401, 13K)

I cry a couple minutes after I masturbate

This user gets it. I normally hate the childhood friend trope, best she was unironically best girl.

Sayori > Natsuki > Yuri > Monika

Attached: Screenshot_2018-01-13-13-59-08-1.png (1088x871, 526K)

I took internet date on marriage party of my buddy

Whoops meant to say "but she" not "best she"