MBTI thread

textless posts are not allowed and stuff

Attached: EDAF9655-560E-40BB-8071-1BDA668C4BB8.png (1280x1720, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
strawpoll.com/r5exxr3b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Entp here

>tfw no problem getting a 7/10 intj gf
>tfw physically fit
>tfw constantly surrounded by people who can't hold a conversation.
>tfw surrounded by entp/entj friends.
>tfw can't help but be lonely whilst surrounded by fellow entps
>entp best friend feels same way

The fuck is wrong with us??

Attached: 1523972360750.jpg (800x600, 164K)

enfp here

means nothing to me. all i learned was that i like being around people more than i like to admit.

>tfw ISFP male
>completely useless in the outside world
>overly emotional but hide it with this faux tough guy act
>only good at making music but too shy to show anyone

Attached: 1524920699797.jpg (533x400, 16K)

>post mbti
>post your sworn mbti nemesis!

Attached: image.jpg (210x216, 38K)

INTP
Sworn nemesis: ISFP
Rivals: ENTP, INTJ, ENTJ
But the only people I hate are fellow INTPs.

intj here. don't worry. i'm not going on a rampage

>INFJ
>break down and feel like crying whenever anyone criticizes me
I hate this chart

100% intj. Not sure if a good thing. I tend to be too self righteous and really beat myself and others down when I or they don't meet my expectations.
I also hate materialistic people with a passion. Never owned more stuff than I can carry.
Anybody whose mbti starts with an E or ends in a P should be put in front of a firing squad.

>INTP
>I don't give enough shit about other people let alone their MBTI to have rivals

>INTP
>ENTP

seriously fuck you if you're ENTP. you'll probably say something like "lole made them mad again" and then slowly die inside like the scum you are

ENTP here, but I think that one is not that accurate to be honest. This one is better

Attached: 1515965874002.png (1484x2152, 371K)

Im glad its review bruh for my pic fits accordingly

ESFP with severe social anxiety.

I wish I could be Reviewbrah.

>ENFP
>Died of too many Google Chrome Tabs
>Currently have 20 tabs open
Not bad.

INTP here, g e t o n m y l e v e l

Attached: screenshot.png (1366x768, 355K)

Ne dom/aux types are masters of this type of autism.

t. INFP who starts with an empty browser every day(unless I looked up cool shit the night before) and ends up with 60+ tabs before I go to bed.

>tfw everyone actually hates you for being entj
>tfw unambitious harmless quiet women are universally liked by everyone at work more than you
>tfw passed over for promotions
>tfw entj but have to take orders from superiors at work
>tfw no autonomy no complexity no rewards at work
>tfw entj but made too many enemies at the office
>tfw supervisor is irrational and emotional
>tfw lack of clearly defined goals and responsibilities at work and at home
>tfw your excel tabs at work are a mix of to do lists, amazon price tables, start up name ideas, and random self bullying pep talks
>tfw too broke and debt to leave 9 to 5
>tfw entj hated by all other MBTI
>tfw the being best MBTI is the worst

Attached: jeb-bush-2.jpg (2560x1707, 333K)

>dom Ni/Fi
>says I'm INTP

who the fuck made this test?

Attached: Screenshot (13).png (1127x634, 115K)

ENFJ master race reporting
I am viciously obsessed with propaganda.
I talk very loudly, and need to make lots of effort to speak lower.
I have a tendency to go into loud political speeches.
I dream about utopia's and my ideal self all day.
Feels good man.

Any ENFJ's here?

I've questioned whether I'm actually INFJ but that image has me pretty convinced in the affirmative.

Attached: Da7PdJTUQAAFoyu.jpg:large.jpg (1031x713, 182K)

Fellow INTJ here, I agree everyone with P should die. I think Es are OK though, but only if they also have NTJ.

Also,

"The research out there says that [the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator] doesn't predict behavior in a consistent way, and psychometrically, the way it's constructed, is pretty odd," says Ronald Riggio, who earned his PhD in Psychology at the University of California, Riverside, and currently teaches at Claremont McKenna College. "My first encounter with the scale was when a student presented it to me, and since it was so poorly constructed, I thought it was the student's work."

The MBTI is a joke.

no-one cares
its fun and we like it

another INTP here
can relate, I've only been at my computer for 10 minutes

Attached: tabs.png (1920x1080, 495K)

ISTJ
>The Ugly One
Can relate
>Thoroughly enjoys water sandwiches
Really like to eat plain bread and plain rice
>Can go several hours without being noticed
If i died people would only realize that I'm gone a few months later, if ever

nigga why do you have two instances of the Jow Forums index/catalog?

>ISTP
>ENTJ
Also, the overly sensitive piss me off

>ISTP
>softies in general

i see what you are doing there ENTx

>ENTP
>Babbies who get their feefees hurt by every little thing and autists like

Attached: entp bf.png (1042x638, 142K)

What's your MBTI type and what are some fictional characters you relate to?

Or better yet, post some fictional characters you relate to and see if people can guess your MBTI type.

Attached: literally mes.png (1084x1084, 1.65M)

anonymous music posting my dude

>tfw get scared more by paperwork and talking to strangers than driving 140 km/h on highway in +20 years old car
>anything surprising scares me, probably launching fight or flight response

Fits the ISTP, right?

kinda, guess where you are wrong

At second part, because ISTPs are supposed to be chill?

i'm either super chill or super tight

Well, same. Most of the time I just don't give much shits about stuff. I get tight when deadline comes close or I have to deal with important people (like boss).
By surprising stuff I meant scarejumps, for example.

no i'll feel smug and accomplished - not for making them mad but making them mad specifically for showing them that they're objectively wrong

i don't like bad surprises but as for everyone, anyway life would be boring without the unexpected

16personalities.com/free-personality-test
delet robot plz

>ISTP
Max, definitely Max.

I think the psychologists in that vice article is full of shit simply because the prinicples of the entire test are based off a highly successful person of the psychology field. (Not even going to mention the dude studied the test and gave his opinion on it, did it 20 years ago) to say that a test made from his work by making groups out of the most prominent personality traits he's found in people is false, is kind of a stretch and doesn't make sense on a basic level to me. Also I remember seeing on /sci/ that the reason why psychology isn't considered an actual branch of the science community is because the experiments and studies done by psychologists on average have a low reproduction rate. The main claim that psychologist in the vice article decides to use to prove that the test is obsolete is "oh well there's no public studies done " even tho there wouldn't be able to get the same thing every time

Lole made them mad again

>ENTJ
>ISFJ; ESFJ if they start the conflict first; ENTP sometimes if theyre reddit tier

Ill help you out ESFP bro. You just need more confidence in what you are able to do

t. ENTJ

Anyone who values Ne really.

Get out of your shitty environment as soon as possible

As a fellow ENTJ who is subject of hatred and jealousy, all I had to do was to avoid and neglect conflict. Usually with arrogance.

Why have you made so many enemies now I wonder. Because if you did because of similar reasons why I did that may actually be on you bud

I am Lenin
nice

Same here but im estp. Being stutter doesnt really help me.

So you're intj in nifi loop or isfp in fini one?

>strawpoll.com/r5exxr3b
>strawpoll.com/r5exxr3b
Post your gender and mbti type. We're getting to the 1000 votes.

Attached: 14464575678889.png (1205x805, 1.82M)

I've skimmed this pic so many times.
I can't believe I never read all the blue ones together in one line to realize it was Teen Girl Squad.

It's not even in the right order though, wtf

>ENTP
>Can't stand anyone, who does not want to argue (all other types, especially those with introverted sensing)
>Holding no clear opinion on anything

Jow Forums has clearly less INTJ-s/ENTJ-s then other boards, but more INFP-s/ISTP-s
Looks like robots are less robots than other boards

could be either. Given my high Se it's likely I'm an ISFP degenerate whore. I like INTJ's though. I want an INTJ gf

Attached: intjgf.png (500x343, 150K)

no matter how edgy ENTPs try to be, deep down they're insecure about themselves

>deep down they're insecure about themselves
hence the arguing and trolling

this entire post had me howling and i don't know why

Attached: 1310606874893.jpg (431x415, 40K)

Every EXXX normalfag should leave Jow Forums forever.

Attached: punch.png (584x717, 323K)

>INFJ
>cant function due to crippling lack of social skills, no motivation, and get intense feels when people criticize me in real life
>just want to be comfy, write random concepts down in google docs, play vidya, and explore the internet
>cant do it because of issues listed above, parents nagging me, and guilt
Is there some sort of online thing I could do to make money?

The board with the highest INFP density is /mu/

How often other boards do MBTI tests?
Because I came here just for MBTI stuff.

Idk man I'd say /lit/

As an ENTJ how could I improve my public speaking skills and communication in general? I have the gut feeling to keep going into social situations at uni and trying to make some waves but fuck it up most of the time. There has to be a better way than just saying fuck it.

Attached: mbtiincollege.png (1382x1222, 1.59M)

>As an ENTJ how could I improve my public speaking skills and communication in general?
Arent there debate or public speaking groups?

Yes, but I already spend enough time studying.

Are those clubs any good, anyway?

>tfw no INTJ gf

Never even met one

>ISTP
>not an actual robot
see you later guys, looks like im a chad now

Attached: smug guts.jpg (480x480, 65K)

>girls
>science
mate...

>tfw ENTP
>have slept around plenty
>had two long-term relationships
>viewed myself as socially incompetent my entire life

>go to graduate school
>can suddenly have conversations
>women actually pay attention to me and approach me regularly

For me, I just needed to be in an environment that was conducive to my preferred sort of socializing. I have a much easier time relating to my classmates now than I did in high school or even as an undergraduate.

Even though I'm in the social sciences, I have great friends from STEM fields, law, wherever. I've actually dated quite a few law students. The ones who aren't boring tend to have the same affinity for words for me, which is probably my biggest turn-on aside from looks.

>>women actually pay attention to me and approach me regularly
fuck off Chad,

they're terrible and selfish people in real life

It doesn't take much, user.
>don't be overweight
>have good hygiene
>be able to hold a conversation (a real one that doesn't involve, anime or internet culture)
>don't be terribly ugly

A solid 6/10 guy could get a 7/10, which is what most guys would settle for anyway.

Attached: 25629883f4.jpg (473x379, 46K)

>>don't be overweight
You're thinking about morbidly obese and not overweight.

This, more or less.

I'm okay-looking. Don't do too well on Tinder, because I'm an autistic texter, but never have trouble finding women in real life. My sense of humor works well with certain kinds of people. I speak well and articulately, too.

Does wonders with girls who aren't retarded.

I've gotten laid much, much more than my best friend in med school, who has a six-pack and diets and exercises religiously.

I am honored to be represented by reviewbrah

Is there anything more joyful than finding someone you click with as an INTP?

The guy is loud, obnoxious and talks trash about most coworkers, but he is also the most skilled worker there (based on actual statistics). And sometimes he asks me why am I the only normal person there? Which is weird because plainly I am the furthest away from "normal" that can be. We talked about it and it's probably because I tolerate his antics and join in on the fun, don't delegate responsibility, don't command other people around, don't panic, don't screw with what works, don't take it too seriously etc. And he is ruthless about other people's shortcomings - one fatty girl who is the opposite of all the qualities listed above literally refuses to go to work when he's there. Yet he really seems to like me.

Am I good person or am I just a good person for him?

I had a twelve hour shift and I didn't mind a single bit because we shared it together. Can't really figure out his type though... an ISTP? ENTP? ESTP? ESFP even?

Sounds like you've got some unresolved feelings for him, you literal faggot.

Yes. They are.

What is your problem? You do not usually know how others perceive you?

heh, I was thinking the same thing when I was typing it
but it's just general starvation for someone who understands you

I need his throbbing organ inside the garden of my mind so to speak

>I had a twelve hour shift and I didn't mind a single bit because we shared it together.
Seems like ENTP and connection between Ne

>be me, istp
>have literally faced a bear head on with a hatchet fully prepared to kill it without an ounce of fear
>afraid of girls
Why?
The bear got scared off btw I didn't actually get to kill it

>that INTP description
I'm okay with this.

Attached: devilish.jpg (396x482, 24K)

suits me cause I'm also a terrible, selfish person myself. That's Fi for you

because bears are usually very forward with their intentions and you can't really cleave a girl's head with an axe when things start to go wrong

The roast is scarier than the ghost

half of those pictured people are mistyped

>half of those pictured people are mistyped
so you type them

This made me smile, thanks INTP user

Haha, your irony is off the charts bro

Keep it up ;)

I'd want to say something, but I'm on 34 tabs right now, I keep them for weeks at a time until I get round to them. Some of them are just pictures of cute anime grills from my computer, I don't remember when I left them there.

>t. INTJ

ENTREPRENEUR PERSONALITY (ESTP, -A/-T)
dunno about this

Do the good test and not 16memes. There way too much mistyped people.

>you do not know how others usually perceive you?
Yes, I have a basic sense of self awareness and all so I generally avoid getting lost in my head or standing in the corner, but I feel like I need to do some heavy LARPing to get along with others.

>you can't really cleave a girl's head with an axe when things start to go wrong
you just made me realize a lot about myself

Just keep pushing, your skill will improve, even if you're starting from square zero. The build of accomplishment and momentum is good for you.

You could scam normies, old people, and retards on the internet to survive, but not learning any life skills besides thieving for others is arguably worse for your character and development. It's an option, though.

It seems like life won't give anything up easy, but if you can find fulfillment in the process of sink of swim, I think that's ideal. I sympathize, though I'd be temped just to tell you to deal.

>INTJ

I mean you kinda do but it should feel natural instead of fake. Does that usually make you think you're not honest with yourself therefore unable to have confidence?

Well, if you want the truth of an argument, just take either side to the extreme. What seems better? The constitution of someone who can just be 'cool', versus a loud, panicking, commanding, emotional mess?

I'd want to say he's right.