I need a robot

Ok, here goes. I have a proposal for you.
THIS IS NOT BAIT.
I need someone to help with some projects.
They are getting bigger than I can handle by myself.
But Im not making money on them... yet...
In otherwords I have a job for ONE of you.
I CANNOT pay you with money... yet...
I can provide food and shelter.
(optional) I can provide alcohol and occasional drugs
I can provide life experince.
And I can Promise if I go to the top so will YOU.

What I need from you:
::high level programming pref python
::web-app development
::linux experince
::willingness to learn
::live near kentucky
::willing to move to kentucky
::able to follow instructions
::nothing left to lose

To apply email your contact info to:
raketenwerfer(.a.t.)berlin(.d.o.t.)com
we will have to make voice contact at some point for the interview.

This is a test so i will be posting this again. please share your opinions.
I will try to answer quuestions.

Attached: i-need-a-uudgck.jpg (600x450, 42K)

well anyone?
i have cookies

yep samefagging for a bump
i do need help

not only are you a normie retard, but you are unironnically the dumbest person ive ever seen on this board.
one, your request is so offensively stupid I cant fathom anyone actually making this and thinking its a good idea
two. the person you're potentially looking for is gonna do all the work based off what you're asking
three. You cant even pay them

Like your so lost its not even funny. cant even use a meme without a watermark from circa 21012

This is probably the most well-disguised version of "I'm an ideas guy, and I can't pay you for your years of programming experience but I'll share the profit with you down the road!"

Attached: 1508189119651.jpg (674x1024, 111K)

>"most well disguised"
if this tricks anyone id actually laugh

you're 100% correct.
but i belive one person on here is not larping as a useless human can benefit. i dont have money to pay. if i did i would

i have low level programming experience. it doesnt pay well

If you think you have an unironically awesome idea for an app or something similar, you either need to save up some money to hire a codemonkey or two, otherwise you'll need to bring on some investors and pitch your idea to them.

really i think you'd be better off learning all the skills yourself than using someone to do the work for you. Not only will it beneift you, but if you can do what you think is a good project, youll get all the profit hypothetically.

>nothing left to lose
Why is this a requirement?

Attached: 1521435817868.jpg (480x480, 22K)

the app is not he idea its the hardware. i already have the harddware. i also want loyal people i can trust not to ruin themselves ant the world with money

cuz i have no funding other than my day job

oridgonallity

damn you should try harder with that bate. You cant even spell

agree... but i am a hardware programmer. i cant do this alone

dont make fun of my school system they did the best they could

>cant spell
>bate
"bait"

you're not very bright OP

thx

originalololol ol

Anyone with a sliver of self respect wouldn't whore themselves for this stooge for absolutely nothing because the skills required can earn you infinitely more than what op, the huge stooge, is offering.

i understand. i can only offer what i have. if i had more than yes i would but i probably wouldn't be doing it here.

i thought you all would be at least a little more receptive than /soc/ /b/ Jow Forums but baseless insults. really?

>sliver of self respect
>on r9k
pick one

Newsflash: Your idea is fucking stupid and people need to be paid for their labor

i agree and i will. but i dont have enough money to offer. im loking for someone that needs a new life i can foster untill i can pay.

look around my post. is it crazy to think someone could benefit from an opportunity?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-04-30 02-02-36.png (1913x917, 1.23M)

you ask too much for something that could just be a fart in the wind and many months wasted. We hardly even know anything about your project, who you are as a person, why you want to do this, etc.

Attached: 1508549290413.png (637x640, 133K)

cant divulge too much. i am a hvac/r master and i have made somthing for the industry. my dayjob is hvac/r and i am a hobbyist hardware programmer (have also done it pro). i already have the product made just would like some help and loyalty. internship comes to mind.