Anons share their hobbies, maybe answer questions from other anons interested in getting into it

what is your hobby
how expensive is it
is it hard to get into
has it helped you in any other aspects of life

Attached: doggo.jpg (1440x1080, 139K)

I like cars but it's pretty expensive and it hasn't helped me at all OP. I still want love and driving doesn't even get my mind off it anymore. It really makes me think, maybe cars aren't for me.

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 64K)

I drive a camry 2011
rate my car

4/10 ya should've gotten a twingo my lad

Attached: image.png (638x526, 330K)

My hobby is making exorbitant amounts of money in a very short period of time
Needless to say I'm not very good at it

I'm a recent grad from an architecture program, so there's that. That ultimately means I like drawing and studying up on design principles. I also like guns - shooting and their designs. It is slowly edging me into engineering and my old love of mathematics. I like cats a lot. If you're reading this Jimmy, fuck you.

I like making model tanks.

Yeah, fuck you too, Carl. What kind of sicko tries to fuck my mom? Seriously though Carl, fuck you.

I go camping every couple months, outside of that time I research parks near me, read paperback books, and smoke weed to prepare for my next camp out.

That sounds pretty cool. Care to post any pictures?

At work now,but when i get home i can send (if the thread is still up)

I like putting together gundam models every once in a while. Only like $15 for a high grade kit so pretty cheap. Have not gotten into the really cool $100 kits tho

maybe you should get a job writing sunday morning newspaper comics

where do you get those kits from?

My hobbies are:
>competative mtg (modern mostly)
>running d&d for my nerd friends
>playing competative fighting games
>painting miniatures for warhammer but never playing
>making lego mechs for a warhammer type game I actually play (mobile frame zero)
>used to be guitar but havent touched mine in 6 years
Any interest in my dank hobbies?

What fighting games do you play friend?

If you consider Smash a fighting game I was really deep into that for a few years. Then got bored and switched to playing Tekken, Soul Calibur, and Mortal Kombat. Right now Im getting really into FighterZ. Im not at pro level but I rarely lose to anyone online anymore. Might get into BB and GG soon.

had a chuckle thanks breh

Attached: hehe.png (226x274, 82K)

If you like shooters, tactical games, team games, anything of that sort I recommend airsoft. Super enjoyable, easy to get into and not that expensive. Here in the UK its 20 pounds for a walk in session that lasts 3-4 hours. BBs are cheap and the initial gear cost is pretty high, around 300 or 200 if you start with newbie gear first, which I recommend. Then you slowly build up better and more gear. Its nice if you want to look forward to something in life and have an active hobby. Makes you wanna get off bed, at least once in a while. If you do wanna give it a go once, many places rent gear so u dont have to initially buy anything, just see if u like it. And dont worry about bs like 'does it hurt' or 'will people be mad at me'. It leaves bruises and 2 minute pain that u forget about in the heat of the game. Thats with a jumper on too. The communities are always super friendly and supportive. Give it a go.

I don't know enough about Smash to make a judgement on it but most people I know talk shit about it. I wish I could be good enough at FighterZ, Tekken is the only game I've played and making the jump from 3d to 2d is jarring. Have you played in any local tournaments or anything?

No locals since I live in a small community. Have one friend whos on my levek at every game we play. Ive played lots of tourneys set up by anons on /vg/ though. Anons are my favorite to play against.

My main hobby is firearms primarily for defensive use. It can get pretty expensive since I like to take training classes every couple of months. I carry a gun on a daily basis and thought to myself, I dont know everything there is to know about how to go about personal protection and got hooked on learning about different aspects of it. As for getting into the hobby, like most things you need to wade through the bullshit, misinfo and machoism but if you find the right communities online, you will see groups of people that are pretty squared away. It has definately helped me in my life by changing some things in my day to day behavior like not instigating fights, forcing myself to be better at conflict resolution, getting more into fitness. I recently attended a couple of classes where you are thrown into defensive shooting situations and it was pretty stressful and has made me do a bit of self reflection.

Attached: 1519560272868.jpg (750x441, 262K)

>fishing
I can't wait for the rest of the ice to fuck off from the smaller lakes and ponds so I can go tease some fishies.

Besides non hobbies like vidya, reading, and music I like to go to art therapy and climb
Insurance pays for art therapy and my guardian thingy something pay for the climbing except for the shoes
Which are 4 bucks to rent
Very easy to get into
Well climbing might be hard if you are 300+ lbs

Stop making these threads you faggot. What's wrong with you?

Amazon or hlj.com