"Anime's gay!"

>"Anime's gay!"
>"Haha, don't you think so, user?"

>"Y-Yeah."

Attached: 1517174763269.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>not revealing why you're a loser
>pretending everyone around you thinks you're not a loser

anime girls are cute. o

Do japanese have any non anime cartoons?

>anime is gey
Yeah I can agree

Attached: 1524300342065.jpg (720x579, 48K)

Trust me, you don't know what gay is.

Attached: IMG_3805.jpg (586x733, 131K)

um excuse me, "chad", but, uh, using such language is, like, *homophobic*, you know? please don't call things """gay""" to imply that it's bad, because that means you think *being gay* is bad, and I'm sure you're more enlightened than that, right!? Glad we got that straitened out, no hard feelings, okay!

I'm gay and I'll say things are gay whenever the gay-fuck i want, gay butthole licker

i live in the rural south so that never happened. the south is based because you don't have to be politically correct, but everyone is braindead yee-yee cowboys so it evens out.

they knew but i didn't need to go around flashing my power level

Stop watching the garbage jesus fucking christ. Every single person I know who watches anime is a pathetic excuse of a human being. What the fuck does it even bring you. Literally nothing other than extremely unhealthy escapism. You get weird ass fetishes. You have a folder full of Japanese drawings that you post on an udmurt ferret grooming board in order to """""seem cute"""""? What the fuck do you realize how degenerate that is.
Why the fuck are you watching anime about cute girls with eyes the size of ostrich eggs instead of actual good stuff that brings you something. That shit eats away at your brain and you fucking know it yourself. You deserve no sympathy from normies

Attached: 1524318790144.jpg (470x470, 70K)

o-oh, i-i'm sorry, i didn't know and of course i didn't mean to take that away from you, it's obviously your word, a-and if you were using it to say that actually anime is good then, then i think that's a beautiful way of reclaiming your sexuality from the heteropatriarchy and maybe if anime is truly gay then perhaps i should expand my mind a bit by checking it out :)

no, anime is shit and i called it gay because being gay is fucking gay

umm, okay, i've got class now but it was iteresting talking with you, uhh, "user"

But I like cute anime girls.

Attached: 1.png (1052x593, 333K)

anyone who cares about other people viewing them as pathetic is 10 times more pathetic

Attached: akkogun.png (500x279, 124K)

Oh, sorry, I meant that anime is niggerish.

but by that logic, that would make you 100 times more pathetic.
WAIT, and by making this post, that makes me 1000 TIMES MORE PATHETIC

Last week I was at a store with a couple friends looking at movies, and a (female) friend started talking about how MLP wasn't that bad and how she watched it when babysitting some kids. I was polite about it and didn't say anything rude

Couple minutes later we see the live action Ghost in the Shell movie, and I mention how the original movie is an anime which is one of my favorite movies, and she goes"oh, anime? Ugh"

What the actual fuck, she literally just talked about MLP being good then looks down on me for liking GitS

Attached: 1517285298987.jpg (415x403, 18K)

nice deflection, idyit

okay, "sir", i was trying to approach you with respect and have a respectful discussion with you, b-but now, now it's apparent that you are a toxic person! and i am calling the campus police! and you will have to deal with them!! I wish i could've helped you see *elightenment*, but it's clear, to me, that you're beyond help at this point!

No thanks, I'll keep my anime girls as long as I like. I used to be like you, my son. You'll find yours someday, its why you're here. It'll happen. Trust me. :^)

Attached: 1524327707996.png (389x631, 202K)

>i am calling the campus police!
THEN I'LL HAVE TO USE MY SPECIAL ATTACK FAGBOY

Attached: punchy.gif (359x371, 405K)

I don't care how pathetic you are if that's what you want to be. What I meant with that post is that watching your autistic cartoons is unhealthy for your brain. No amount of denial and indiffirence will change that

She sounds awful, and you call her a friend so I have to guess you're also awful. Kys

cutie cutie cutie
thank you for posting the cutie
makes me smile

you're right, then. escapism is unhealthy. not implying i care, of course, but sure, i'll give you that.

Yeah they have this great cartoon-style called hentai

Neat, I think I'll check it out!

>escapism is unhealthy
I'm gonna need a source on that.

well, its unhealthy if being healthy is achieving what society deems as "success".

lots of asterisks, you see

How about no, and fuck off back to
>>>/reddit/

Oregon Trail

Attached: images(4).jpg (300x168, 10K)

>people attacking anime on Jow Forums

>makes thread complaining about people calling anime gay
>posts gay anime

Attached: 1513127548295.png (419x398, 191K)

Stand up for yourself. Fucking betas. If you can't defend your beliefs, no wonder you have no confidence and therefore no women interested in you (women can sense confidence). Learn to stand up and defend/argue for your beliefs instead of the beta "Y-yeah".

>Not telling other people to fuck off