Why don't you play Airsoft? Real looking guns, fast paced action, real gear, great exercise, tactical...

Why don't you play Airsoft? Real looking guns, fast paced action, real gear, great exercise, tactical, tons of fun! You can also look cool as shit like special forces. The only time you can shoot people with guns for fun without killing them! It only stings a little. What do you think?

Attached: nyrochester.jpg (960x720, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YF8I-PotoK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1000 $ for a full gear retard

NOPE! Like only 350 faggot learn some deals. WHY DONT YOU PLAY? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

strongly considering once i actually break NEETdom and get decent income
dressing up in tacticool gear makes me feel cringe inside tho

Isn't it expensive?

did you get laughed off of Jow Forums again

>wanting to run around with obese men in tactical vests that barely manage to hold back their gelatinous belly fat while they shoot bb guns at each other

no thanks. this is one of those expectation vs reality type things.

You dont really see many obese degens playing airsoft. Maybe because they prefer sitting at home browsing Jow Forums and crying their life is a mess.

How do you play? What's the objective of the game?

>How do you play?
You suck cock
>What's the objective of the game?
to suck the most cocks before the timer ends

Whats the tiebreak?

>manchildren running around in expensive LARP gear
>if you use the actual gun up close or something they start complaining

I used to back in the day with a few of the other boys from the village, between games we beat each other with sticks

Because just looking at that picture is illegal in the UK.

I don't have a car or license so I cant go to where they play, I feel so pathetic

Attached: 1524932618256.jpg (256x256, 17K)

Obese men rarely engage in hobbies as physical as airsoft. Maybe they'll collect airsoft guns because they've ingested too much onions to collect real guns.

the length of the cocks
you already suck cocks on the regular then, not too different from airsoft
lmao at ur lyfe m8
they sit in the back and pretend to be snipers.

Is there a referee whats his job consist of?

Well before hand there are others that have to measure the length of the dicks to ensure a fair chance for everyone and all, the referee himself has to ensure all the dicks are being sucked properly. Some players don't really work the cocks properly, or don't swallow.

Oh. What does the winning team get

I like in a poor town we don't have that shit here

kek
What am I not surprised.

Usually, they get their cocks sucked by the loser team. In organized "ranked" matches, the regional champions get a gilded cock statue, 10 inches long.

Because even with all the childish things I do, I'm still too much of an adult to even consider doing something so stupid.

>average man who plays airsoft
youtube.com/watch?v=YF8I-PotoK8

WOW I never knew what a diverse and faggy sport this was. How about fouls and penalties?
>mfw I just watched an ebic highlights reel of the CoxkMonglers

Fucking kek
>lights up a little faggot
>gives no fucks
>security bitch pulls him away for a blowie because hes a sadist

>fouls
if a player bites the shaft or something or has hair get stuck in his teeth, basically anything that is more painful than pleasurable, it's a foul. Also not swallowing the cum
>penalties
the dick is not counted towards the total score and another must be sucked in its place

I did, but then I graduated high school. Also all my friends who played joined the military while I went to college. That and the fact everyone there is a larping tryhard faggot teenager/45 year old man who care more about rules than having fun.

Whats the championship like? Is it a spectator event? Does the crowd ever get too rowdy?

>Whats the championship like?
They're not that big honestly. The biggest ones are in the USA and Germany. Although the one in Sweden is known to be the most challenging.
>Is it a spectator event?
Yeah, people can go see.
>Does the crowd ever get too rowdy?
People get about as passionate as any sport I'd say. Although the sport is known for having the most streakers of any sport. Sometimes it's tolerated and the guy's dick gets sucked too.

Don't quit your day job. People notice when you're trying too hard, and it's more sad than funny.

>6 (You)s in one go
Thanks mister. I'm a NEET and I'm having fun so I ain't stopping any time soon.

>playing airsoft over the age of 15.
hhahhaahahahahaahhahahahaahhahaa.
Literally do what you want with your money but shooting other idiots with plastic pellots for no reason other than to be tactical in an IRL pay to win game does not attract me.

Attached: 1524183487931.jpg (664x595, 68K)

Maybe you're just angry because you're sucking so many cocks

well obviously i cannot afford so i just play pubg

you need to own an actual gun license to play airsoft, then you have to register your airsoft guns with the government, yeah, I fucking hate Australia

Attached: 1511856596417.gif (399x369, 39K)

There's this really cool website that I think you'd like. Maybe you already know about it xd

Attached: 1525060871990.png (991x1426, 1.69M)

Airsoft is for little kids with rich parents and autistic adults who are obsessed with police and military shit but too pussy/unhealthy to actually join.

Attached: 1524999147191.jpg (780x623, 135K)

because i have no friends to go with, and if i just show up like a lonely clueless retard i'm going to sperg out

GYPSY, OMG A FUCKING GYPSY

Not worth it for most. It was mildly popular in my area and I tried to get into it when I was in high school/NEET, but the scene died too easily because no one wants to spend the money required. Doesn't help that the available fields were/are garbage - too small with shitty/no props.

>real gear
lolno majority of airsofters use cheap chink knockoff shit that will probably give them lead poisoning over time.
>look cool as shit like special forces
Maybe "special" forces. Every airsofter is either obese or a fucking twig with some combination of either short manchild or actual underageb&, so no. They're laughably try-hard. That picture even showcases what I said.

VR will be the superior option once it goes completely wireless, though it too will probably be niche. Take 'Onward' as an example of what the future holds. Why spend $300 on a decent airshit gun plus a hundred or more on gear when you can spend the same amount on multipurpose hardware that can be used for other types of games that might interest you? In some places like Cali, I'm sure airshit is good enough for the money since they supposedly have well-known fields to play on. Unfortunately I wouldn't know and probably never will.

Because I can go the range and shoot my real guns like a real person

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 6K)