Why havent you ended it yet and how would you?

NEET hikki for years, at one point didnt go outside for a few years once.

Go out once a month now for like an hour because i have to for welfare.

I am giving myself I last chance at joining society.

Always planned to just kill myself in a few years and remain as a comfy NEET until then.

Will kill myself if I cant get a job or I hate being wage cuck by the end of the year.

---------------------------------
Method
I am thinking of doing a double method.
I want to OD on some drugs IDK what yet, but at same time hang myself.

--------------------------------
Reason im not an hero already?
My mother is alive and it would ruin her I live with her.
I dont want her to die I love her but if she did die I would just instantly kill myself be so relived I can finally go

---
Suicide is selfish they say?
well we must be in a lot of pain to put our family through that.

Depression has manifested its self physically in my body.
I feel despair radiating, within me actually hurts.

Last time I was happy was when I woke up and I was dreaming I was someone else in the dream.
someone who wasnt a fucking loser.... for about 10 seconds I wasnt me and it felt good.

Attached: 1524550601148.jpg (700x989, 133K)

read philosphy like marcus aurelious originalioi

Robots, look at this post.
THIS is the reddit spacing.

I like "reddit spacing"

makes it clear im not on reddit im banned on reddit

Attached: banned from reddit.png (795x171, 23K)

I only haven't done it because of family. Waiting for them to kick me out so they won't know that I've died when I kms. Going to put a cinderblock and chain around my leg and paddle a kayak out to the middle of the ocean so there's no body.

Attached: 1524871079170.jpg (695x641, 53K)

This meme again? Come on man.

Attached: 1523148597933.jpg (981x211, 39K)

I dont see the point.

Ive always been content with the NEET life.

All the best Greek philosophers were NEETs for life that have permanently impacted humanity and will still be spoken about and quoted for however long humans exist, meanwhile the countless billions of waggies will be forgotten lmao.

tfw no bf sdfjsalfjlkadjf

err0r404_#1869

Attached: 1504331551788.jpg (800x800, 97K)

I haven't killed myself because I've imagined how it would affect my mother's life.

But, if I did....
I'd either like to go the exit-bag route, buy a tank of helium and just, disappear
Or do something crazy like rob a bank and get into a shootout with the coppers
More likely the exit bag though

user taht is teh worst way I can think of .
drowning is terrible.

I can't think of any other way there isn't a body left over and I want my family to think I'm a vagabond in a far off land rather than just dead. Again the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because of family.

Wouldnt it be nice if we had a culture that accepted suicide.

if you really wnated to go, and you kill yourself your mum goes.
"thats kinda sad but now user will not be in pain"

yknow dude nobody cares about spaces between words itsnotlikewetalklikethis

i won't do it until i absolutely am out of options at making my life better and making myself happy. will use exit bag or a shotgun but i'm a coward so who knows.

Why do you want to kill yourself?

Wouldn't it be more honorable to die in battle, fighting something evil?

Don't get trapped by your own ultimatums. And there's a lot of government agents and instigators here, so it's a false reality anyway.

Sadly, government has a vested interest in pushing as many people over the edge as possible.

Why be a pawn? None of the good guys wants to see you go.

After all, we have other uses for you. Yes, make preparations, but not for self-destruction. That is wasteful.

Would be best to put things on hold for at least 3-4 months. Give yourself a chance, and come back later to revisit your ideas if you still feel the same way later.

>anonymous lowercased
Devilish
I didn't read your post btw.

OP here.

Fags like you make me want to off myself more.

Ify ou went to a cafe everyday and the food was shit wouldnt you eventually stop going?

>Wouldn't it be more honorable to die in battle, fighting something evil?

You don't get it do you?

OP, you have to make a decision to not be depressed and then take steps to make it happen. When bad thoughts start coming, change them. That's how I got out of it I think, the other thing that really helped was drugs, they will break apart what you thought was reality, but you will need to pick up the pieces.

There is a hell after this life and you will go there if you commit suicide. Killing yourself is murder.

bro if you can get out of depression and suicidal thoughts then I dont see how.

Im always depressed but every month I will be for like a week or more just drowning in despair.

> you have to make a decision to not be depressed and then take steps to make it happen.

I got diagnosed with clinical depression when I was 6.

I am now in my 20's, I am going to try get a job ect and try be happy but if that doesnt remove this wretched curse I will be better off dead.

Thanks for your intentions but suicide is not murder.

If you don't take some normal nigger cattle without before dying you're just a massive pleb desu

Blacks even if they are not human like us desu they still feel pain.

I wouldnt want to hurt the rights chance at helping the world by making them look bad

Are you white? if so, please do not kill yourself. You can still find solace. Get fit, make some money, and move to the northwest front. Don't take the easy way out, help us fight when the time comes to take back the west

>he thinks normalnigger == nigger
dumb nigger cattle detected

>how would you end it?

I'd walk a frozen lake until I fell through... I'd also be drunk and have pre rolled joints ready while wearing very heavy clothing so that I would sink and drown.
I was supposed to do this winter that just ended but I decided to wait until next winter or the one after that.
I wana see how the new mount and blade turns out.

Attached: 126467357373.gif (400x296, 426K)

Yeah bro tahts the plan, get fit for the race war.

but if that doesnt make me happy im gone.

I read nigger not normie.... dumb fuck you prob not even a hikki

why so many anons want to drown fuck taht is terrible way to die

Am I the only one in this thread who has killed themselves?

>why so many anons want to drown fuck taht is terrible way to die

it's difficult/expensive to get a gun or poison in my country. Drowning won't be so terrible I'll be drunk and high, will hardly notice. It will be like falling asleep, comfy and cozy.

Attached: 1524970226321.jpg (640x640, 222K)

thanks for the laugh user|
|
bro just hang yourself man

Instead of doing that, I just got myself addicted to crystal meth.

Life is fun again desu. Except the occasional psychosis when up for 3 days.

i have a noose i tied next to me with an obnoxiously thick webcam wire i cut off. can't get rope, i can't trust me.

i'm fuckin rdy.