Do you blame females for your lack of success with the opposite sex? Or is it your own fault?

Do you blame females for your lack of success with the opposite sex? Or is it your own fault?

Attached: ce827c5543.jpg (770x571, 115K)

I don't blame them for my failures, but they do make it harder than it has to be.

I stopped caring about whose fault it is.

I don't blame anyone. Genetics and parenting made made me into the 20% of betas males who will never get laid

How do they go about making it harder for you?

>victim blames and shames men
>complains about how people avoid her like it's not her fault
lol, just lol. Can't make this shit up. Women, not even once.

>You, right now, are the problem.
Maybe.
>All women are not to blame.
Okay, sure.
>Society is not to blame.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: 1518785089736.png (500x913, 230K)

>be thot
>fuck numerous chads and chadlikes
>find lonely robot to bully
>"you, right now, are the problem"
>"change how you think about women"
>"what are you trying to get out of relationships tee hee?"
makes my blood boil

Attached: 1510144646492.png (700x700, 1.87M)

its not even "getting women" at this point
every friendship i've had with a girl has always been extremely short and im always to blame for them
i just treat girls like how i would treat my friends and that pisses them off i guess.

I blame myself because blaming females is like blaming nature itself. Being resentful at the way things are won't change anything. Being angry at society for not changing to benefit you is what butthurt 20 year old leftists do.

Women pretend to want equal treatement, but when you treat them like you would treat a man, they become furious and either cry abuse or misogyny like men don't shit on each other.

I once had a woman get angry when I questioned her knowledge on a movie or something, she played the gender card, then I brought up how men ask me the same kinds of things when I claim to like just about anything.

>look her up
>this bitch is like 16
Damn, women are starting with this shit early now.

Attached: 1477341705981.jpg (300x200, 12K)

Somehow the incel problem, marriage crisis, herbivore male movement, MGTOW and similar movements/institutions, coincide with the sexual liberation of women and the abolition of cultural conservatism. But, it's not women that are to blame. Somehow women end up being the only static datapoint with regards to the shift in relationships, politics, culture, social science, gender dynamics, family law, but somehow they have nothing to do with the decline and decadance.
It's the males that are to blame for assessing objective, factual, demonstrable data to posit assertions about women.

Yeah, okay.

im just coming off of a failed "friendship" after a year
this weekend we literally were just talking about consent and everyone was calm about it except for her and then she calls everyone autistic and then leaves

Neither.
/thread

What do women know about being a man?

Attached: 1467495983406.png (310x313, 201K)

>men ask me the same kinds of things when I claim to like just about anything
This one always gets me the most. We make fun of poseurs, speedreaders, and larpers on here all the time. Why do women think men only call them out for not knowing jack shit about something? I have been asked for receipts of purchase by /v/ autists just for saying "I played some Pokemon games"

Attached: af58d3d1f5d5fc95d48406350a31634082ed12e7_hq.jpg (1024x744, 24K)

Because women don't do this to other women. The female culture is venomous and rarely ever outright honest.

l blame the jews
oriniggerly

>You can find a gf, jus b urself
>wait no, u have to change
What do women want from us?
Why do they become hysterical like this during debates? I have never debated anything with a woman where she didn't just use a platitude then start screaming upon being questioned about said logical fallacy.

Attached: 1486569023360.png (698x658, 78K)

What about this specifically makes you angry?

What do you know about being a woman?

Attached: tumblr_o9m4heRsOi1rkmzpgo1_1280.jpg (983x983, 261K)

>16 year old girl actively chooses to hang out with 30 year old neckbeards that play video games
>surprised that they are ostracized by women and aren't chads
lmaooooo

>open legs
>receive free stuff
>blame all your problems on the hand feeding you
It's not exactly rocket science

Why do girls like this always have pathetic beta orbiters anyway?

Attached: lmao.jpg (859x592, 128K)

Gasp. She is a literal whore, color me surprised.

Every single time. They are simulteneously the niggers and the jews of gender.

Attached: 1387569591291.jpg (224x224, 54K)

fucking nubi

She's only 16
Supposedly, that was not nubi, as when he showed up one day, he claimed he doesn't even play Guilty Gear.

Is there any feminist alive who does not sound like a far right bigot when they talk about low status men?

Their rhetoric is word for word what conservatives say when lecturing people about how they're not "entitled" to health care or education, or how it's not society's fault they're fucking losers who aren't worth anything.

Are they even aware of their hypocrisy or is every liberal male so desperate to fuck them none of them is willing to point it out?

women are always reachers and never settlers.

Those are what they call "acceptable targets". This cognitive dissonance is how they get away with labeling themselves as tolerant, then going on to become violently opposed to anyone that has opinions differing from their own. As long as you completely strawmen the hell out of whatever you think the person believes and they are ugly/weird et cetera, you can pull the just world fallacy and let your true hateful nature out on them.

It's amazing how excited they are to be the worst version of what they claim to hate and how universal it is.

There's something human about it, I guess. The cognitive dissonance is so great I don't know if openly calling them out on it would even work. It makes democracy and free speech pointless if everyone is just voluntarily doublethinking away the truth that's obviously right in front of their faces.

Lot of people do. It's the same with the trad movement, they just want a free gf. It has been proven by studies and polls that alt-righters and generally young right wing people have difficulties in attracting women.

The hypocrisy of females, who are able to easily find consensual sex, attacking robots, for whom is is almost and sometimes literally impossible to find anyone who would want to be intimate with them.

Certain females like the specimen in OP act as if they are morally superior to involuntarily celibate introverts because a vast majority of females are seeking relationships just for sex but they do not want to admit that because they would look bad to other females and possibly damage their "reputation" as the nice girl who gets to sit on a high horse all day telling robot humans to more or less become massive cucks.

Absolutely disgusting.

Do women even care about not looking like whores anymore? I thought they called that "sexual liberation" when they do it.

This is the true answer. Origigigigioli

I started out as an apple-cheeked manlet that eventually had a beta nice guy phase at like 13/14. Being so embarrassed about that stopped me from getting any further for a while, and then when I finally started getting confidence I got slapped with a half-dozen horrible ailments at once. It's not fun, and I just want to feel like I'm good enough for somebody at this point. I guess it's nobody's fault, really.

This too.

Attached: im gonna die on the crapper and my family will find me 14 years later.jpg (300x225, 9K)

>have a pretty basic list of nope signs in women
>know basically most modern women are going to fail the list
>don't give a flying fuck about them and am completely happy
Theres literally no point in being mad at someone who doesn't meet even your most basic preferences.

Post the list

I've had girls who were interested in me, but I realized that I think most women are boring as fuck when you get to know them. I expect them to be as interesting as my friends but they never are.

aaaa yes. It's totally my fault I was made fun of for something I couldn't control. I developed no social skills because of this and it absolutely destroyed my confidence. Everyone is getting complimented on how handsome and pretty they are and then there's me, having a shit getting dumped on me wherever I go.

TOTALLY my fault.

It's my fault, I used to blame other people or circumstances etc but than I realised that there are people who are worse off than me but doing better than me, so therefore I realised it was down to lack of effort on my part.

Roast doing her part to fight the incel rebellion

YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF, YOU DO
AND THAT'S WHAT REALLY HURTS

ORIGINALLY YOURSELF, JUST YOU

Attached: 1518524866000.png (354x286, 29K)

Won't posts like that just incite incels further?

>been asked for receipts of purchase by /v/ autists
but /v/ never bothers playing any of the games we shit on, its been that way for years and years so i dont see why anyone would ask you for a receipt

i mostly blame my parents, is hard to believe in love when your first experience with relationships was a toxic marriage of two people that look like were ina competion to see who could be meaner and hurt the other more

It was during the time that Pokemon Sun and Moon had just come out, I said I didn't really care for some of the stuff in the game and found it boring, someone thought I just downloaded a .cia file of the leak and just blazed through on an emulator, so to satiate someone's crazy claims on there, I showed him the box and the receipt, then he switched the argument to "w-well why would you buy the special edition of a game you hate?" since he ran out of shitposting material.

Another time, I saw a guy furiously denying that some guy had gone to Evo because he disagreed with him over a tier list in Tekken until he posted his bracelet from the tournament or some autistic shit like that.

I really don't go on /v/ that often anymore, though.

Most of my friends are girls. I've been rejected every time I've asked a girl out, but we've remained friends afterwards every time as well. I'm not hostile, I'm not bitter, I just want to know what's wrong with me and what exactly I need to chsnge...

of course
*original plane noises*

Attached: big guy.jpg (1280x720, 31K)

if someone on /v/ asked me for proof of purchase id tell them i pirated it even if i bought the game just to piss off the moralfags and shills

Attached: 1523618252581.png (199x200, 27K)

>implying anything is ever my fault

Attached: 1497028513946.gif (500x500, 1.65M)

It was easier for Alek Minassian to kill 10 people than it was for him to get a gf.

What if it were easier for him to get a gf? What if we had arranged marriages? Feels like this entire scenario would have been avoided.

But nah, instead let's criticize everybody who was like him.

The. They hypocrisy she is spouting in those few lines is balling. Women have literally no self awareness.

youtube.com/watch?v=ICn8xIQUc2o

The only common factor in those experiences is you.

Attached: 0c8.jpg (3000x3000, 802K)

>being avoided is not a good feeling
>she says with 9 replies, 17 likes
>1000 swipes on tinder

yeah, i bet girls really know what being avoided is like.

I do not consider putting dick into vagina great success

Funny story about that. She got some dude banned from a video game event over false claims of him "harassing" some tranny, now no one in the group of players wants to deal with her because they realize she can get them in trouble over literally nothing.

>She got some dude banned from a video game event
women should be banned from interacting with vidya, as they always ruin fun

Women are such a fucking cancer on everything holy shit.

>start talking to girls
>be respectful, constantly ask her about what she likes
>bring her relevant content to what she likes, do everything for her
>be extremely careful not to say something wrong or offensive
>she loses interest

>stop giving a fuck
>next girl who connects to me i just give up and start making fun of her
>actually directly insult her in some cases
>for some fucked up reason she gets interested
>stop talking to her
>she keeps messaging me
>she wants to get to know me

That broke me. I've shut myself in since then. I'm 27 now, this was like 7 years ago.