Hairlet /gen/

Only 21 y/o. Is it over lads?

Attached: IMG_20180430_091232.jpg (3456x4608, 2M)

yup, embrace it now and start shaving your head

Fuck, man. That's terrible. All you can do at this point is shave it off. Hope you have a good skull shape and facial aesthetics.

Probably will do in a few years. Can still cover it up for now.
I've embraced my early baldness. At least I'm glad that I can grow a decent beard so that I still can rock a manley look.

>Poster count changed when you posted
>Suspicion increased
Anyway, whoever you are, you better start growing out that beard now.

Made the original post from my phone (to make and upload the pic) but I'm now on my pc. Anyway, thanks man!

>Made the original post from my phone (to make and upload the pic) but I'm now on my pc.
Oh okay. I see.
>Anyway, thanks man!
No problem. I'm in a similar situation. Balding but good beard genetics. I'd rather have hair though tbchwy.

I'm heavily balding on the sides. For now I can still cover it up but sooner or later I'm gonna shave it off. Too bad I'll look even uglier as a skinhead

Mines really similar. Shit sucks man

Shaved head big ass beard ala Ragnar from vikings. Will actually get you more pussy than having no balding and a generic basedboy haircut.

Now harilets who cant grow thick facial hair properly, those guys should kill themselves.

cool
that's the beta thing to do
not really taht terrible
beard? fucking numale

Op just grow out your hair

Attached: 1523594270323.png (750x1024, 577K)

Go to the doctor and ask him for finasteride and minoxidil. DON'T WAIT. Finasteride will slow it down. Minoxidil *might* let recover a little. Go asap though. Don't let it progress.

>27
should i just shave it

Attached: 31E4B9C4-6CB7-40D4-B363-B30C30DF553A.jpg (3088x2320, 1.18M)

minoxidil will mess up your skin and make you look like an old man

You gotta weight the side effects with the benefits.

you arent even balding

cant you get like hair follicle transplants?

>afraid of losing his hair
>shaves head
>hair lost

What type of shitskin logic is that? btw your hairline is not that bad you bean

Attached: 1523255898237.jpg (420x599, 69K)

Thing with this is the skellefags ITT have misshapen pencil and coneheads. You gotta have the right head shape to pull off shaved. Roundness is ideal.

Yes he is. Receding hairline is still balding. Do you know what a receding hairline is, user? It's hair loss.

I always thought my hair was recceding but it's been years now and it's still the same, guess I was just born with a shit hairline and a stickyout forehead. Or like sixhead.

Attached: Hairline.jpg (869x389, 189K)

I'd rather have young looking skin that an old fuck desu

desu you should get hair products and change your diet. You shouldn't be losing hair at 21. Also control your stress you dumb nigga

nothing wrong with your hairline you're probably just ugly tho. Either way the hairstyle that you ahve does not require hair so what are you complaining about

That's just widows peaks. The hair around them isn't even dying. A lot of people think because they don't have a chad hairline it's receding.

I'm OP. I'm on minox for over 4 years (the strongest concentration). My hairline is receding since 17 y/o. Minox only helps a little against the receding hairline, but my hair is also thinning and minox can't fix that.
I'm considering doing this when I'm older yes.
>desu you should get hair products and change your diet. You shouldn't be losing hair at 21. Also control your stress you dumb nigga
This meme again. It runs in the family, I can't help it. Genetics dumbo nigga.

nah he's not lots of men lose more than he has without ever going bald, he has abit of hair loss but its only on one side and is very negligable

he wont go bald

This.

Stop freaking you fucking whiny faggots. Literally every guy gets a widows peak and then it doesn't change until you're super old or have dog shit genes.

lmao okay go bald then you ugly shit skin

>Now harilets who cant grow thick facial hair properly, those guys should kill themselves.

Mfw beardless hairlet

Attached: 1523746744600.gif (305x320, 890K)

>Either way the hairstyle that you ahve does not require hair
Yeah but people with small foreheads and good hairlines are always going to look better with said haircut.

Attached: dustin_poirier.jpg (640x427, 43K)

You're incredibly fucking stupid if you don't think a receding hairline is balding.

im 31 and i managed to have thick hair without it receding up until i was like 28. After that the shit started getting fucked. Its going way back now. But I have a beautiful thick black beard and a perfectly round shaped head so im not that worried.

That's not a recceding hairline I've already told you. For a hairline to be recceding the hair has to be dying. Yours isn't, it's likely always been like that and you just never noticed until you became self conscious. How many peoples hairlines don't actually curve in? Very few.

a receding hairline is a sign of balding
it means you are possibly going to bald
if it stops receding then you dont bald and thus was never balding

if it doesnt stop receding then you are balding

it hasnt moved since i was 21

>Yours isn't,
I'm not the spic user who posted that pic, you idiot.
Exactly.
Then why'd you bother posting?

>tfw hair is healthy af because ive been a shut-in NEET for 14 years now and dont shower reguarly

Hopping in the shower twice or even once a day and frying your hair under scolding water while slathering it in chemicals that deprive it of essential oils is actually not that good for healthy hair.

Also stress and sleep deprivation contributes greatly to hair health as well. Imagine the amount of stress I have not having a job and just being comfy all day and relaxing. Imagine the amount of sleep I get without stress or a job.

Feelsgood

Except you are.

Finasteride + Minoxidil

You are welcome, idiot.

because i wanted to know if it is going to get worse or not,
luckily it hasnt

Make no mistake. You're definitely balding. Stop listening to these other fuckheads.

>Minoxidil
currently on it, doesn't bring the hairs back you've already lost
>Finasteride
Visiting the dermatologist in a couple weeks, might try to get this prescribed. The thing is, that it can really fuck up your balls (ED, libido loss, semen production). Besides that, i'm 21 y/o which is really young to take that kind of meds. the longterm effect on your health haven't been tested yet. Doctor said it might even cause serious prostate problems on the long run, so I'm kinda scared.

please dont scare me, if i lost my hair i think ill seriously kill myself
its the only thing i have going

Attached: B95C793B-8C1E-4B8F-8740-066B34B246B1.png (611x558, 254K)

You're actually having a conversation with yourself rather than just accepting you were wrong?

You can but getting a reasonably effective amount of transplants done is crazy expensive and you could still come away looking like a goon

tfw a full head of blonde hair w blue eyes, am 27 y/o, no signs of fading.

Attached: 787r7373hrururhrhfur8r8eurhr.png (369x387, 82K)

Really different from what my doctor said. Don't scare me, bro.

You can get it done in Turkey for 2000 eurobucks (Turkish hospitals are appareantly really specialized in this). This guy is some dutch youtuber that did it one year ago, looks promising.

Attached: ad53f6bfb4ddeb97cad695d858cb792f.png (550x260, 332K)

Hahahahah how is balding even real hahahahah like nigga just don't bald haha like nigga just comb ur hair

nah the side effects have never been proven in experiments, they're just anecdotal. and ED is something that men get for anxiety-related reasons all the time and then like to blame on other things. I've been on fin for years and have noticed literally no differences at all other than that my stopped falling out within a week

Thanks, bro. OP got me worried.

This pharmacist told me the problem that happens is when you take antidepressives with finasteride, which could lead to permanent ED.

oh, that I don't know. I don't take antidepressants, but I'm not sure why they'd interact- they're pretty different biochemical targets. ask a real doctor, not a pharmacist. ideally a urologist