Have any of ypu been diagnosed with Paranoid Personality Disorder? It's urgent, I have questions

Have any of ypu been diagnosed with Paranoid Personality Disorder? It's urgent, I have questions.

Attached: Help_helper_89.png (657x600, 84K)

There's something in your backyard. You need to find something to defend yourself with immediately. It will kill you if you wait any longer. Dont make a sound. Turn off your monitor and all the lights in your home. Do not look outside. Do not look in a mirror. Do not go to sleep. It is coming. I've been trying to contact you for an hour. I hope this gets through. You will be safe in the morning.

I haven't, but I'll be up for the next 30 minutes if you want to talk, user.

Attached: Music pepe.png (708x572, 228K)

Do you think as a patient seeing a psychiatrist, I should try to explain my symptoms and tell them that I believe I have Paranoid Personality Disorder? Or do you think that I should only give them the symptoms and hope they come to the same conclusion, I feel like as the patient it's my job to be a patient so the doctor can do their job. It just worries me because I know this illness is misdiagnosed often and there is overwhelming evidence that it's what I have.

Attached: 1523550287000.jpg (720x1000, 122K)

doesn't really matter user, either way is fine

I think you need to be honest with your doctor, user. Being clear with your doctor helps them make a more accurate diagnosis. Hoping that they'll decipher whatever conclusion you want from your cryptic clues is a lot like standing at a bar in a club and expecting ladies to come talk to you; it doesn't work.

If you explain why you feel this way, the doctor may be able to point out inconsistencies that might disprove your self-diagnosis. When you say it's urgent, I really hope you're not planning on hurting yourself. :(

Attached: 1480470923100.gif (300x313, 1.2M)

do not ever tell a physician you think you have X disease. nothing is more annoying than faggots self-diagnosing off WebMD. just tell the psychiatrist the symptoms and whatever "overwhelming evidence" you have. treatment for it is probably going to be similar to any other PD anyway.

The issue with PDs is that they all have similar symptoms and the recipients [me] are almost always social retards. But I don't need to be social to know what the DSM says and be able to understand what I have. Even if I explained everything to the fucking tee, this psychiatrist is just going to tell me I have anxiety, and put me on yet another SSRI.

Attached: bab.jpg (960x589, 81K)

No???????
Why would you ask such a question????
Are you trying to find me??????
Stop following me!!!!!!!!

I don't have Paranoid Personality Disorder, but I made that helper. I love when I seeing OC.

I actually plan on making it my steam pfp. Thanks for making it user

Attached: blds_wals.jpg (784x643, 79K)

if you've already made up your mind then why bother going? the psych is going to put you on an SSRI and likely antipsychotic adjunct regardless of whether he thinks you have PPD or some other PD. medication treatment for PDs is almost all the same. there's not some magic class of drugs we give to you faggots.

just be a good boy and take your lexapro and abilify. then go whine to a therapist when you're halfway stable.

What is it that you feel, OP? I think I might have the same but I know self diagnosis is rarely accurate

Put very simply it's that I feel that everything that I do is being assesed. Not by the government, but by other people. It is sort of a "I know that you know that I know" situation. I feel like I should be acting a certain way representative of how I appear physically, or based on my location. It has caused me to plan out everything I do, even the way that I walk. If I step out to buy groceries, I might buy items that would make more sense to the cashier. Example: If I buy a cake I will also buy candles and a birthday cards, even though I plan on eating the cake myself.

For a long time I thought it was just severe anxiety, but it got significantly worse after a few episodes of stress/drug induced psychosis, then I did my research, and realized it's PPD

Why, who the fuck wants to know?

If there is as much evidence as you say there is. Then I would tell your doc the symptoms, but don't bring up what you think you have because that could cause I bias while diagnosing. If your doctor's 1st diagnosis is different from what you think you have, you should say something along the lines of," I've also been reading up on Paranoid Personality Disorder, and I feel like I might have that. What are your thoughts?"

WHY WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT, WHAT HAVE YOU HEARD?

I'm a schizophrenic, kinda similar so I have some knowledge

>there is overwhelming evidence that it's what I have.
like what?
also self diagnosing is incredibly difficult even for doctors so if you think it's a it's probably not

OP doesn't want help
I don't know what he wants. If he has paranoia issues they will put him on antipsychotics

I am
It's the best analogy for how I handle daily life.

Attached: 1495596053920.png (1066x558, 63K)

Good idea user, this is what i'm gonna do. Wish me luck frens.

Attached: 1511882174121.png (790x837, 229K)