For all you yellow fever anons what do you think when people say your kids will turn out not looking like you?

For all you yellow fever anons what do you think when people say your kids will turn out not looking like you?

Attached: 02eaabe1.jpg (526x661, 64K)

>implying im ever gonna have kids

I don't take breeding advice from low IQ incels on an anonymous anime imageboard.

Attached: 682f6380c12097399c0b3e0ff5934abc9899f03ca10f49d63d505ca343ec8d02.jpg (1080x1350, 243K)

by that you mean you think your kids will turn out looking more like you?

My kids will look more like me than your non-existent children will look like you.

I think "why would anyone be dumb enough to have children at all?"

I don't care. I don't care about muh white genes. I don't care about the white race. I don't care about Jow Forums memes about how my offspring will suffer. Only thing I don't like is that there's very little chance my kids would have my green eyes. I don't particularly like brown eyes.

No one has ever said that to me, and I wouldn't have a problem with it. If I did marry and impregnate an Asian woman, I would just hope that I have daughters instead of sons, because we all know how le supreme gentleman turned out.

>inb4 cuck daughter meme

Attached: s0n7eeolz0jy.jpg (640x398, 59K)

> I don't care about muh white genes
Probably because you're a non-white mutt.

but brown eyes are my favorite. the darker the better. it makes you look young

Attached: 3ed29846.jpg (454x640, 35K)

>green eyes
>"white"

Oh no! I've been misled my whole life and my white skin and white parents and white Ukrainian immigrant ancestors aren't actually white!! What do I put on demographic forms now?!?
I just have a preference for lighter colored eyes the same way I have a preference for Asian features. It's cool that you like dark brown eyes, but I don't.

>le creatura thinks people that live on The Ukraine are a race

le slavs aren't white meme xdddd

>t. brown nipple mutt

Attached: 1399176065035.jpg (717x880, 229K)

i thought slavs hated east asians.

Attached: 07260426.gif (400x225, 1.68M)

does it count as posting a picture of myself if it's just a nipple?

show me your nips user

Attached: pottyari_4537-085.jpg (640x819, 87K)

doesn't matter, I'm already a half asian freak

maybe you can find another nice hapa to make super hapas with

don't want ban; using a pass right now.
everyone hates everything.

The girlsAre fine.

Its the boys that suffer and put that suffering on the world.

Attached: how to Dealdrugs from internet.jpg (1796x301, 78K)

>cucking yourself out of happiness just because muh race

Jow Forumsfags are truly pathetic

personally i think there's nothing wrong with having asian kids. if i hated asians i wouldn't be marrying one right

this advice is retarded, P.O. boxes aren't anonymous to the government. You have to show 2 forms of ID to open one. The feds/police can easily link BTC ledger transactions to PO box activity and you're fucked. Might as well send them to your house.

P.O. box only provides identity protection from non state actors who don't have access to the records

Attached: 1521422119712.png (250x250, 99K)

i have yellow fever but i'm already asian so my only concern is that our kids will be ugly

Who gives a fuck I'm already half asian. I don't dislike asian men or think they are default beta either

Why can't I have a White wife and an Asian girlfriend on the side?

Attached: 1496443496794.jpg (960x953, 121K)

no one said you couldn't user. good luck with your endeavor

I'm lightskinned black so they'll probably look just like that but with asian eyes

Would be cute imo

be my hapa gf
are hapa+white kids still hapa or is there another term for them

this is the patrician choice

even better if you impregnate your white wife, but have the asian gf raise the child

the best of both worlds

might as well move out to bumfuck nowhere and practice polygamy you hick fucks

nothing wrong with polygamy

They will have some of my features, so I don't really care

Attached: AIMILION_promo.jpg (640x960, 124K)

The biggest problem with asian/white relationships is that the guys are awful losers who'd still father shitty kids even if they had them with a white woman instead.

Why do you want your kids to look like you anyway? Are you all super attractive?

t. has a niglet child and is trying to justify it

No I'm just ugly LOL

I'm not attractive but what I'm more concerned about is the fact that kids take after their parents, why would I want to bring another loser into this world?