What's your greatest internet achievement? Mine is this. Some bait I posted on /b/ became a pasta

What's your greatest internet achievement? Mine is this. Some bait I posted on /b/ became a pasta.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-29-23-31-35-1.png (720x345, 101K)

I got hexes once.

I was the Falsetano reviewer on Jow Forums for a bit. I might go back to it one of these days. I made one or two images but they never really went anywhere.

I got d u b s in this very post :)

>998
Well, nevermind. Maybe god is laughing at me, maybe this is what I deserve.

forced a meme on 7chan 12 years ago that still gets posted on obscure chans sometimes

>What's your greatest internet achievement?
It's hard to choose just one. If we're talking strictly Jow Forums, I've led /b/ on some fun raids over the years, back when you could still have fun on /b/. I've also had a few big gets. Pic related. I'm proud of my timing here.

Attached: GET an 8pack.png (1239x3706, 1.45M)

I made a thread that got 700+ replies back in February.
>I was the Falsetano reviewer on Jow Forums for a bit.
Literally who.

I drew this apu

Attached: 1477072131951.jpg (736x509, 62K)

This is a nice Apu. Maybe the way to spread a meme is to make a very slight, less than 100 pixel change to a Pepe or Apu. Then people will save it thinking it is normal meme, but it will be your meme!

I made this Wojak and it's an article thumbnail on knowyourmeme

Attached: tfw2smartformemes.jpg (4030x4096, 1.15M)

That is good user. I will remember next time I see it that you made it.

Used to regularly make general threads on a different board that got 1000+ posts in them, did it for almost 2 years straight before quitting. Also I recently made this wojak and I've seen a handful of people use it. It's not that popular but it always makes me smile when I see people use it.

Attached: dead wojak.png (482x427, 79K)

I made some reaction images a year ago that still get posted pretty often
I was friends with an r9k folk hero for a while

I find making huge threads with hundreds of replies is annoying. You get so many (you)s you get sick of them.

>friends with a folk hero
Who was he user?

I don't want to post them because this is an anonymous site but I made a couple posts that became semi-popular memes. Nothing wildly popular but the screencaps still get posted every once in awhile and in certain threads I see people post what I said. I also posted a pretty funny (and true) greentext on Jow Forums a few years ago that some ledditor shared to r/Jow Forums where it got thousands of upboats.

Attached: treestika.jpg (992x558, 140K)

i photoshopped the picture of jesus holding the blue color horse that was going around a few years ago. probably still is spreading somewhere.

got 5000 fb friends and 800 likes on my profile picture

>I find making huge threads with hundreds of replies is annoying. You get so many (you)s you get sick of them.
Good for you.

I once got quints.

Got banned from r/gamingcirclejerk for defending sargon of akkad. It was beautiful!

There were a series of raid threads several years ago and he btfo'd like 50 roasties and white knights on reddit
Folk hero is probably stretching it a bit but the way he did it was hilarious
The reddit posts have long since been deleted but the threads are still up in the archives although there are no screenshots

I was a well known troll in SWTOR, felt like I was important

Attached: 1450419888802 (1).jpg (1024x576, 189K)

I created the men seeking women and women seeking men chart. But somebody didn't like how I drew the lines and they changed it and then it became the meme one.

what is the meme orginal

I always get dubs. It's orifunny.

I cut myself and posted pics of it on /b/, didn't expect to be overwhelmed by (You)'s.
Attention felt so good I couldn't stop acting on their requests..

Checked

I created the term normies.

Yeah, you do get the dubs. Nice dubs.