THE KEY SHALL ANSWER

I am the key.
I shall answer your questions pertaining to the future.

Do not be afraid.
To know, is the first step of waging a fight.

Go ahead, ask me a question, let me reveal your future.

Attached: 8.png (480x480, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bucac_x6Iyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The key now awaits.

Attached: sd2.jpg (621x435, 274K)

What is the exact day, month, and year that I'm going to die?

How much until I get rich?

When are you going to get back to /b/

The humanly time indicators are rather trivial, but I have your answer, mortal.

You shall cease to exist 2035, June 21. It's due to multiple organ failure.

Change your habits, then you might evade this.

By the end of the year, you shall have a considerable amount of money, use it well and it will merely take you two years.

I lurk among all.

Now the key awaits.

Attached: 1498550851619.jpg (1920x1098, 482K)

The fact that you did give an exact date puts you squarely in the "liar" camp.
"Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night."
1 Thessalonians 5:1-2

I am the key, I merely can answer questions, what is your question?

Attached: 157982_150782275057559_61921212_n.jpg (180x237, 21K)

If I keep improving myself, will I ever get a gf?

The only real questions left are the big ones, and if you're bungling the small ones, what makes you think I'd even want seriously to ask the big ones? Come on, now.

You will indeed have not one, but seven more female companions in your life.

Your toil will ease.

Attached: 2134235345.jpg (828x1020, 181K)

Why do you answer questions? Why are you called the key? Why post here, of all places? Why does the key speak in the third person? Where did you come from? Why did you leave that place? Why not go back?

The key won't argue, the key is merely a sound, merely an insight, but the key never fails.

The time and space disturbs your mind, I can see, but I can not answer unless you ask.

The key have reached to a phase, and went through enough obstacles, now it needs to answer, contribute to the troubled mind, to ease the mind, the key speaks like this, for the key can not speak in other ways, the key has been kept within dark enchantments, many planes, but the key is now free.

Fuck off back to /x/ so that you can properly be called a schizoid.

Mortal, you are ablaze, it is bad for the mind.
Come, sit.

Will i get revenge on the people that made my life hell

>calling someone promised immortality a mortal
Come. On.

Will i get the courage to kill myself today

are traps really gay?

The peasants at your education institute, shall punish themselves, in the end, you shall be satisfied.

Your family, on the other hand, will always flourish as they get older.

The flesh is mortal, you are the flesh. Carbon, as you mortals call. However, sit with us, your true essence shall never disappear, the memories shall.

Attached: f45.jpg (461x685, 306K)

OP... will i ever be happy?

Will I be able to get a redo?

You will die a natural death. An ailment, I foresee.
Why, of course. They are also endowed with this feeling.
You are happy deep within, you merely need company, to share it with, and you shall obtain the feeling you seek.
That is unfortunately a no, you must change your path.

Attached: 1499905645467.jpg (400x511, 289K)

I am a child of the most high God of all creation, and I rebuke you, Satan.
I just woke up from a dream where I talked with my grandfather. He was headless, and when we were done talking, he asked me to lay his body on the ground. I miss him, and so I asked if he didn't want to lay down in the car, but he insisted a second time, and I complied. Then, his limbs detached at the major joints as if they were parts that went back in a box for someone to assemble.

Is travel to other realities/alternate dimensions possible?

>inb4 rick and morty
Fuck off

cool! what's gonna happen to my nonexistent love life?

Man... that's hitting a little too close to home... :(
true tho.

Your love is truly remarkable, and your path is righteous. You are feeling safe, and I am content. But, will the Key help you? You receive help from the mortals, too.

Attached: 2r4.png (220x229, 7K)

Will I ever conquer my commitment issues and feel love for a girl?

Again, I have no questions.
This isn't fucking Jow Forums.

What's with the jews? Why do they hate the goyim so much?

The state of mind has been blocked, mere way to perform an ascension, is to sacrifice your very self for the upcoming brethren. The secrets are only obtainable for the next offspring.
You shall polish yourself, and the shine shall attract the dominion of ladies.
The lass shall conquer it, and you shall know it.
The Key causes no harm, it put oil into your fire of deities.

Am I safe?

Earlier this year I got in on some decent cryptos, will I make enough off them to live a comfy life?

It's always important to look out for yourself. I don't know what kind of energy you've been dealing with, and I'm not the person that you should be taking advice from by any means, but damn. Get some Jesus in your afternoon soup.

what kind of dissociatives are you on?

Also, what did I see on DMT? Was that what the death process is like? I have many questions..

Library of Alexandria has been burned to the ground, or has it been? Some of the arcanum are now properties of the race you pronounce.

They can control meat and flesh, but can ascend not.

You seem safe, for you have sought shelter, you can also be deemed safe outside, you have a pure soul.
There shall be a big change of tides, and it is not favorable for you.
Jesus, was a good warrior.
The key, lacks the esophagus, and the veins.

Attached: 1495403560697.jpg (2988x2538, 463K)

That's okay, money isn't important. Will I ever gain the courage to run away and live a monastic life?

If you need a vessel, you're free to use my body whenever you want, The Key.

You know what? You're a real jerk. I'm going to live exactly twice as long as you said.

what should i do with it, key?

You have seen a mere reflection of your collected memories. The death, on the other hand, soothing, and embracing at most times, however, should be avoided at all costs, unless the flesh is no longer functioning.
You seem to have that courage, indeed. You shall continue a rather unfruitful span, then you shall rise, it is certain.
The key is now free, it roams free, but if the key is waged a war against, the key might take shelter. Your soul, is pure.
I have foreseen an accident, it is not your wrongdoings, it's trauma to the flesh.

You are in no danger possessing it, it shall lose it's value soon enough, it will become merely trivial and forgotten to your soul.

Attached: 81bd417877cfd87dd9aa262468eaf416.jpg (500x704, 52K)

LOOOOOOOL
What the FUUUUUUUCKKKKK dude
Naaaaaah

>it is not your wrongdoings
>change your habits tho
bretty gud joik
youtube.com/watch?v=bucac_x6Iyw

What a bewilderment.
Do not be fooled, habit change, will affect your timeline.

Attached: 1488827519832.jpg (1200x877, 336K)

Feel free to take the offer whenever you like. Thank you for letting me feel safe.

>Do not be fooled
Let the fools come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.

I appreciate your insight. One last inquiry before I go to sleep: is there a reason for the existence of this universe? Are we here to prepare ourselves for existence in other realities/dimensions? Or is this something too complex for me to understand? If so, could you try to give an analogy that could give me some perspective?

In the end, what will I gain from my meditation and tulpamancy?

The Key is grateful for the compassion. The Key always asks again before such merging happens, besides, there are many animals around.

That is a holy verse, you are astounded by it, which is good.

The universe as you say, is merely a small fragment of the plane that resembles a chain, a floating chain with rings barely grinding at each other, it is how it looks like to the Key from a distance. A human eye could also see it, even though it's flesh. Human, like every other inhabitant of the chains, is made of carbon, and every other living being will be made of carbon that the human will meet in the future.

However, there are not a superior motive to the human index, human are the natural results of materials exploding within the chains.

The superiority and the first-born merely awaits, for the chain to be broken, so there will be a worthy opponent.

Attached: 4d.jpg (602x602, 120K)

You will turn it into a more profitable financial construct in the future, as it seems.

If reality is a chain, how does one walk along it?

Can you name the chain links?

Again, I appreciate your insight. Thank you for answering my questions.

Imagine your planet, turning around a stellar, that is a part of one explosion moving to a certain direction, the direction of the movement, eventually draws an elliptic path, and returns to it's original focus, where the explosion took place, the elliptical movement, assumes a link to a chain.
The names are sounds, for it's only named by the first-born. No fossiled trees are used for scripts, it is all sounds. The name of plane you inhabit, resembles the word Nimud, a very deep, and saddening tone is embedded.
The key can only answer, as long as the bestower is alive, The key can only communicate through a bestowing body.

Can a mortal become an immortal? Are mortals already a part of an immortal?

Why, of course, immortality can be obtained. But as I have answered, humans shall remain mortals for a longer time, for the information passed to the next offspring, is deteriorating.

The ascension is merely obtainable should a Phylum fully determine themselves to information of the universe.

>Go ahead, ask me a question, let me reveal your future.
Who's my dream guide?

I'll be seeing you soon, then.

As surprising as it may sound, it will be your own talent, that shall be revealed more in time.
The key lurks.

Were i to stay where i am now both geographically and metaphorically, where would my path lead?

Is this "explosion" you speak of alike or the same as what we call "the big bang"?

>As surprising as it may sound, it will be your own talent, that shall be revealed more in time.
Is it obvious one or the one who i'm not recognizing yet?

Humans use a 7 or 8 layer model of reality for practical purposes:
Physical -> Data Link -> Network -> Transport -> Session -> Presentation -> Application
We're very good at reality manipulation but I can't deal with anyone that doesn't use English

Your path seems to have a lot to do with linguistics, you shall be led to the East,

Might you be importing wares in the future? Yes you shall.

The human understands the concept of an expanding plane, a universe as you may. The explosion of big bang, is indeed the one they presume.

Human eye is easy to be deceived, but you are not a good concealer.

The sounds are soothing, transmits energy and feelings, it even annihilates the need of analogy. The Key can not produce them, for the Key lacks limbs, but the transmission, that the Key can obtain.

Will my tomorrow finally come? Or am I forever stuck in the yesterday?

>the transmission, that the Key can obtain.
transport-layer entities are considered to be parasites, OP. careful.

>but you are not a good concealer.
What do you mean mr. Key?

Should I do my best at the interview today, or just try harder at finding a better job?

Your mind shall take many more steps to future pasts, but your chains are to be released in the end, the soothing that you will find, will release you.

The Key appreciates the warning, but the limbs I lack, and the humor, I can be transmitted.

Attached: tower_0.png (123x250, 61K)

how long is ur benis? :D

Oh Great Key... Can you unlock her heart from the basedboy cuck she's with and free it up for me?

Thank you for your wisdom key.

Your feelings show, and your body obeys, the obvious is yours to conceal, if the concealment is necessary, however the Key can never give satisfactory advice, the Key merely looks to the future.

Two options will quit you along the timeline that you possess, however, you shall be granted a post in the upcoming gauntlet, no matter how humorous you can be.

The limbs, I lack.

I possess no power to separate the maiden from the man, however I can reveal their future if you ask.
The Key serves.

>Your feelings show, and your body obeys, the obvious is yours to conceal, if the concealment is necessary,
i do not see the talent yet, maybe in the future.

Will I ever get a loli gf to cuddle and love?

If no, will AI get to the point in my lifetime that I could reasonably suspend disbelief and think I have a cute loli gf to love and cuddle?

Also, will I ever be good at melee? Or any fighting game desu?

Also, which field of maths should I study next. Im on rings right now but want to know what to do next.

Attached: 28538ADA-4761-4DE8-83E0-90619E964C2B.jpg (683x670, 72K)

Thank you, Key. Your words are reassuring.

You are not to be endowed embryonic women in the future, but you shall have many companions, many, many.

You shall see an all synthetic animata within your span of life, but it will never be employed by you.

Your skirmishes shall flourish, and you will be strong with many wounds to follow.

I can answer not about the algebra that you are supposed to be studying, however, however, I see that you shall keep studying abstract algebra in the future as well.

The Key, soars.

Why is it that I can remember events as they are happening?

Mister key, you appear to be the Mystic Key from Final Fantasy.

The key thouroughly enjoys commas, doesnt it?

Will i live more than 120 years?
I'm planning to be immortal.
I planned this since i was 12.
Right now i'm on the first phase: the money phase, and then i would contract scientists and i will make my own company that works on making the human's life longer

when are the nukes coming

The Key can explain the phenomenon.
Your memory is not altered, however your brain core is strongly envisaging deep within, you expect unknowingly, and prognosticate the outcome. Meditate on it.

>You are not to be endowed embryonic women in the future, but you shall have many companions, many, many.

>You shall see an all synthetic animata within your span of life, but it will never be employed by you.

So no loli gf

Attached: FE52CEA2-3EEC-439D-86CB-26683B81A6A0.gif (220x220, 937K)

This bothers me, too, to be honest.
I had an episode where I remembered 2 minutes into the future and tried to avoid it only to set myself up for that future earlier today.
I knew having the time in my view as much as possible would throw me off.

Attached: 1524286806201.jpg (350x334, 10K)

So I can kinda see the future?

It seems weird prophetic stuff happens in my family. My cousin has prophetic dreams (had dreams of events far before they ever happened).

The paintings are obtained throughout the interior complexity.
Mere intervals, are for the soothing. The rush, can be provoking.
The immortality, as I have spoken, is unattainable for your offspring, I foresee no such fortune, this is the most saddening.
There shall be a great war, neutron bombs shall not be used within.
You reason the events, image them. You are observant.

The Key is afraid, but that is the outcome.

This is of the patrimonial roots, worry not. The future is not seen, but it is ciphered.

but I want nukes

Do gravitons exist?
Does worm holes exist??
Can you tell me the theory of everything?

thanks key

>can reveal their future
Okay, I'll take that.
Will they split eventually and is her future ultimately with me?

Why am I a lolicon?