The incel problem does not exist

The incel problem does not exist.

People are either too lazy or too ugly.

Attached: Db4ik2pWAAA3klK[1].jpg (640x552, 32K)

the incel problem exists because people are either too ugly or too lazy.

but you are giving a new name to some things existing since the dawn of man.

there have always been a lot of guys not being able to reproduce and pass their genes

>b-but muh 80-20
>b-but ipergamia

It's pure laziness.

It's a fact that there are people worse off than you doing better than you. So what is the difference?

>So what is the difference?
genetics
upbringing
good family values
a loving family
wealth
luck

You have just proved my point, the difference is excuses. I stated that there are people who are worse off than you who are doing better than you, so worse off in the ways you have stated, but doing better in life because they try hard and don't use them as excuses.

I am successful and I wouldn't be if I didn't have all (well, most) of the above.

Face it, if you're born ugly as sin, and we're talking about breeding, there's really little you can do.
>inb4 gym
lmao no

Attached: 100percent_sweetie.png (680x680, 416K)

Name one, I can guarantee you that the person you listed was successful not because of hard work.

join my server /bkXHBgq

would you look at that, another thinly veiled cuck thread

Attached: 1489380213538.png (1600x682, 1014K)

>and another lol

Attached: 1492176119356.jpg (576x736, 326K)

just a few more XD

Attached: BWC.jpg (960x696, 273K)

>just a few more XD
how could this be original

Christ you are either stupid or you are in to deep you are beyond help.

Fact:
There are people worse of than you who are doing better than you.

>they are doing better than you
than they are better than me hurr durrr

Someone explain this picture i dont use normiebook

When you get with someone you can tag them in a relationship and it creates a post for everyone to see. This robot has put himself in a relationship with this girl, she probably has changed her profile picture at some point, so he's either done it when and doesn't like him, or they have split up and she has got bbc.

>bbc
*blocks your path*

Attached: whites win again.png (759x583, 482K)

Thanks brofski

Invisible problems like social anxiety and paranoia exist making it effectively impossible to approach random women. But lets say hel freezes over and a girl actually as approaches. Then social awkwardness kicks in from being sheltered. There isn't much hope

>approach random women.
guaranteed fail

stop listening to PUA shitters

get a real interest (not videogames or anime), go to their usual meeting place and be passionate about it.
Chances are some girls who like the same shit will be there and conversation can start casually because you already have a topic.

e.g.
>cooking classes
>dancing classes
>travel groups
>intl. meetups
>art exhibits

so what exactly happened here, did he turn into a girl???

he declared himself his "boyfriend" unilaterally but she's kissing a nog in her profile pic

lol, white women are trash