In order to get girls you have to be Cha-

>in order to get girls you have to be Cha-

Attached: h6hhh.jpg (1406x927, 100K)

clearly a chad, check them clothes.

rismatic

'Chad' isn't just physical, check this guy's IQ, charisma, and education.

The only thing you need is the balls to hit on them and to be fun to be around

wide shoulders too

Chang with cash.

Gotcha

cha-chang!

Tbh her face isn't even attractive. She just works out a lot and has a nice body.

She has yellow fever. She also loves cum on her face.

If she was fat she would look like a goblin. When she is 40 and lets herself go shes gunna look ruff

most girls love cum on their face nowadays

>if she was unattractive she wouldn't be attractive!
>when she is old she won't be young!

any other pearls of wisdom?

thats not a girl, its not even female

Most girls don't talk about it on their twitch channel.

They look like a cute couple, what's the issue here?

What a cute lesbian couple.

lol she did?
is there a link?

the ones that are actually homosexual men do

Look at the stpeach subreddit. It's on there somewhere. She'd didn't say cum but was heavily implying it. And that she got mad that her bf who had saved up for a week during her period did it on her back and not on her face.

Is that Lauren Southern? Why does the alt-right worship her? She's a jew and constantly pushing for racemixing

you can always be rich
females crave money more than everything else

I tell you some fags have all the luck

It's not luck there is a reason why he is with her.... maybe because he is a nice guy who doesn't frequent r9k.
Even so... he's a lucky son of a bitch - looks like Jow Forums truly is just a meme.

she's a weeb and a fringe case
sage

He met her on fucking Maple Story. God why couldn't that be me.

>not luck
>he's a lucky sob

w/e the hell it was she is definitely not like the other girls, breath of fresh air actually.

Chad wouldn't be okay with her camwhoring in skimpy outfits on twitch. She basically settled to have a cake and eat it too - she gets to have a rich fuccboi bf who worships her like goddess and a legion of orbiting betas who give her infinite attention.

Source? She doesn't seem the kind of girl that manages to grind for hours.

he's Jow Forums

post a disfigured fat ugly person with 10/10 gf

pro-tip: you cant

Can we turn this thread into a positive thread where we talk about what we are doing to improve ourselves and get the qt round butt gamer girl of our dreams?
I'll begin:
>go to gym at least once a week
>hoping to graduate uni and find a job next year at which point I want to spend a few thousands bucks on overhauling my entire n33t wardrobe.
>tall to girls

>rismatic
/thread

What is the sauce saying he is rich? What does he do? What is his estimated network and age?

Common sense. Chad or not, women just don't date poorfags. Moneypill is the ultimate redpill

there is no sauce on him being rich, just mental gymnastics on people to justify why someone would do something they never could.
either way, best of luck to them.

>post a disfigured fat ugly person with 10/10 gf
why do you put all this situation in highly unlikely fashion? Why not just fat guy with hot girl?

I don't know anything about the guy but just watched a bit of him on YouTube and he appears to be 2nd generation Canadian born Asian- based off his accent. Most commonly that demographic is not super rich like the newer young immigrants who were born overseas.
Seems like a normal dude to me, upper middle class at most.

what is this dumb bitches name again guys?

This pretty much always with most women

This unironically.
oriogiogio