Why do women want boyfriends?

Why do women want boyfriends?

Attached: 5ff3aecee4e705175a92c815e09fbe41--hopeless-romantic-future-husband.jpg (550x733, 37K)

For the same reasons that little girls want to be around their dads, but with sex tacked on(hopefully).

I personally like sex and protection.

Because nobody likes being alone.

So many reasons.
They protect cunts, buy them stuff, give attention, make them feel good with their chad dicks.

There's literally no reason to not have one as a female

what is the reason

ori goon

>Why do women want boyfriends?

money or social status

women are incapable of love

is their personal bodyguard, provider and sex object

Sorry you had a shit mum user

I like sex and companionship.

Why do men want girlfriends?

But thats not true in the slightest
Very organized

Looking for the easy way to explain why youre sad and alone?

>protection
from what. Dumb meme women spout desu you just like dick and women aren't funny so you like chilling with dudes.

for the same reasons dickhead

Because I want somebody to cuddle with me.

I honestly don't know
>t. normie

They have everything they want professionally, all they lack is male attention, and I honestly feel like male attention is what they wanted the entire time...

Because I'm insanely co-dependent and clingy and want nothing more than someone to hold me and make me feel loved.

the same reason a parasite needs a host.

and that about sums it up

I really appreciate your trips

Biology. It's nature.

The answer to most questions about women: because they are like children.

They are coddled from the world and think everything is nice
They live by their whims and emotions
They are not expected to deal with the consequences of their choices
And despite all this, they have low self esteem so they need another person to validate and guide them (and also to bear all the responsibility, so that they can be blamed for anything/everything)

You're so smart user, I bet you're a genius.

Attached: 1523878149443.webm (1024x768, 1.58M)

No, but it's literally the reason. Women are the genetic selectors, which is why 98% of females through history procreated, while only 40% of males did.

Link source, 98 and 40???? Come on

Because it cuts down in the number of men you have to listen to by millions

THIS NIGGA UNDERSTANDS COMPLETELY
Also the female goal is to end up with the closest thing to a big dicked chad they can find and try to tie them down, because they have no real accomplishments of their own accept the men they're with.
that's why when chad leaves them they feel insane.

Protection from what? Men?

Same reason guys want girlfriends. Sex and status.

remove the status part and you'll be correct. male status isn't based around how hot of a gf he has. it's more based around how many he's able to attract.
It's more based on having a job, having his shit together, being likeable, and being independent.

Organic space heater, easier to hang out with than another girl, personal validation, if you are willing to live together it basically means you get two incomes to pay for a single bed room.

It's not like girls expect their bfs to be running a security perimeter around them but like if someone did come at her the hope is that her boyfriend wouldn't just sit there picking his nose.

The same thing they want in boyfriends.

Looks

Money

Status

People like being with hot people. Bitches like money more than jews, and social status is very important to them for whatever reason. A chad gives them all of this.

Social status is important to them because that's what their raised around its like clockwork .

ass, titties, pussy

she's more likely to get beaten by her boyfriend than some stranger

Because that's how humans work?
Your thread is retarded and so are you

That doesn't mean a majority of boyfriends are guilty of domestic violence though just that a majority of people guilty of domestic violence are boyfriends.

Because everyone else does, so they assume they have to as well. Otherwise they'd be weird.