Why is the plastic bag lethality so low?

Why is the plastic bag lethality so low?

Attached: j0Z4RK4.png (549x786, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How does it take 1.7 minutes to die from a shotgun to the head?

Idk, the more I look at this graph, the more I think it's all bullshit

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Kinda feels like this was made to discourage people from killing themselves

Attached: Screenshot_2016-07-30-21-51-06.jpg (900x899, 257K)

because your brain overrides your desire to asphyxiate on air you just breathed

its so easy to rip a bag off unless its really high quality, if you want to die and not have the ability to chicken out as it were you go for guns or methods which once done you cant escape from

My method would be to ride a motorcyle as fast as possible into a semi coming the opposite direction I wonder the leathality/agony of that

What about taping the bag around the neck and then quickly tying the arms? I live in a country where it is really hard to get a gun and I am too chickdn to jump.

youll be running around the room looking for things that can pierce the bag, even with your hands tied behind your back, it would work with hanging though, why is jumping a problem? the transition from life to death is quicker than hanging or bagging and people can't come in and save you mid way and end up a vegetable, what do you think about drowning?

I guess I just found the bag to be the most comfortable and acceptable eay for me. I have even tried it a few times, just holding it eoth my hand knowing I won't die. It's not as scary as the other methods you mentioned for some reason. My legs start kicking, but I think I could control the rest.
How long do you think it takes to lose consciousness?

guessing because ive never passed out with a bag on my head probably 3-4 minutes max, depends on the size of the bag, the rest would be your body attempting to breathe while unconscious and then it would give up

maybe try getting some pure helium, no air mix, instead, that way your body doesnt know it's dying

You're meant to overdose with the bag over your head, so that you pass out and die of asphyxiation while unconscious, removing the pain of breathlessness.

I read a lot about that and it sounds risky, because people pass out before properly putting the bag on or put the bag on before passing out and the drugs become useless

so many retards
if you can't buy a gun buy welding gas (nitrogen, argon, krypton, etc) and gas yourself
it's completely fucking painless

Thanks, user. I'll look into it

>origami

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inert_gas_asphyxiation

>setting yourself on fire only has an agony of 95
wtf do you need to do for a 100 then?

something as painful as burning but without the deadening of nerves like fire causes
flaying like it was done back in the day to ensure you didn't die too soon was probably 100.

Reading your posts

This graph says the time it takes to prepare and actually perform the act not how long it takes to die.

exist
orogogoli

kekerino originale

100 agony is reserved exclusively for robots