Just found out my sister thinks being a pedophile is a sexual orientation and thinks that sex is a social construct (he...

just found out my sister thinks being a pedophile is a sexual orientation and thinks that sex is a social construct (he rejects the concept of biological sex)

Attached: bye frens.jpg (960x960, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honor kill your sister.

btw yes I'm still respecting my sister's desired pronouns even though I still think he's a girl

I suggest being a better role model for your sister. Dumbasses like her need a good male/father figure in their lives.

How old's your sister?

EXACTLY THIS OP! You need to wear girl clothes at all times, adopt feminine mannerisms, get a boyfriend, keep body shaved, grow long hair, wear makeup, etc. and your sister will follow your example.

Don't. Keep referring to her as a "her". You're only fueling the retard flames.

>sexual orientation
>pedophilia
Tell her to learn English.

she's a lot older than me if anything she's been a role model to me

I don't want my big sis to get mad at me though. I'm not splitting up my family over a little pseudo political dispute

>he rejects the concept of biological sex
>he
very nice

Attached: 100% improvement.jpg (600x596, 112K)

So have you learnt anything?
Maybe that you're actually a girl?

>being a pedophile is a sexual orientation
It is. Its just a very harmful sexual orientation since there's very few legal ways to actually practice your sexuality.

I like that midori album

There is a concept called corrective rape. The theory goes that after raping a female her primal instincts elevate normal sexual behavior over this fake modernist shit.
You know what to do OP.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrective_rape

Attached: 7cb0db5b99944712a51811d9d225eeb594ea855ab731f522177779caa74e26c2.jpg (698x658, 109K)

Your sister is a dude, Treat hem like a dude.

Go in and punch hem's face, punch and punch until you bruise the skin, break the nose, fracture the eye socket, dislocate the jaw, crack the cheekbone, knock out teeth down its throat.

Punch and punch until you knuckle is bloody and bone and you balckout from the pain and all that is left is a bloody stump on sister brother's head.

I FEEL ALIVE

you have severe issues bro

Attached: 562e52cf3f68f44d02bd5876dd90f8ac670280d96fd69c3c3b2b1416f1d9d9fb.jpg (825x809, 117K)

You probably won't have trouble convincing her that incest, too, is a social construct.

She's objectively right on the first point. You just aren't allowed to say this or people will raise eyebrows.

She's retarded and memed on the 2nd point.

its a mental illness
if your sister was schizophrenic and thought the pictures were talking to her, you wouldnt go along with the dilusion and say that they are, you would get HER help

TRANNYS ARE MENTALLY ILL, only problem is most (((professional help))) has a vested interest in shilling hormone pills

nah pedo is a fetish

t. 2d loli fetishist who can get hard to 3dpd adults

your sister may be right.

im not a pedo but i like lolis.
I like girls 15-19 years of age.

>lolis
You mean you like old hags.