/r9gay/

Tentacle Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfkgdAwQE88
youtu.be/qCYtrcUwYaI?t=15m39s
youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you belong in prison you creepy faggot

Disgusting picture, all fags are child predators.

>Disgusting picture
I think it's beautiful

you think child rape is beautiful? youre actually a disgusting human being if you can even call yourself that

>tfw no nightcore bf
youtube.com/watch?v=dfkgdAwQE88

Attached: DSjalxRVAAAtTGe.jpg (547x538, 53K)

this music is shit
do you unironically listen to this?

Attached: 1463189677563.png (1000x1410, 1.16M)

>tfw no original feminine bf

Attached: DWlSp4YVAAAAOVZ.jpg (1150x2048, 306K)

god I wish that was me
if it wasn't for so many trannies that look like chris chan I would've transitioned already

Attached: 1485957550473.png (400x400, 10K)

Do you want that I listen to this instead?
youtu.be/qCYtrcUwYaI?t=15m39s

Attached: DGK2lh_UQAAbZoo.jpg (809x738, 64K)

You're really not doing us any favors with the thread image OP

Attached: attackofthegiantfaggotop.jpg (267x189, 12K)

Is golden Kamui gay?

>Were just like yo-

That dick looks like a banana

I don't think it's shota, I think it's the art style that makes it look like that

Just because the character doesnt look 18 years old doesnt mean its not 18 years old.
:^)

>lewding the shotas

Attached: DFGZEGkXcAAsvvH.jpg (1200x1051, 61K)

Goddamn it. I don't even want to fap anymore. I just want a cute fem boy to hug me. This is the low point of my life, wanting something so simple yet so impossible to obtain.

yes, the picture was deleted. vengeance, pedo fags

I'm sensing a lot of unwarranted aggression, user. Maybe you should fap to some shota to calm down.

Attached: 1524784415595.png (393x460, 77K)

You're gonna attract moralfaggots if you keep talkin like that pal. Thats the last thing we need

It's fun to mess with them sometimes but, I'll stop.

Attached: 1511739713689.gif (265x306, 20K)

wtf is this fat piece of shit

tama from gotcha force

Can't take this anymore, gonna start fasting.

Attached: 1524898518647.png (257x196, 7K)

i did it. i shaved my legs.
but i wanted more, needed more. i shaved my crotch. and yet more. i shaved my balls.
and yet i was still not satiated. so i shaved my starfish.
i feel wonderful. the next time i jerk off is gonna be a real pleasure.
and i'm gonna die from discomfort in a few hours.

Attached: 09764540.png (528x553, 756K)

Congrats on actually doing it, lets hope somebody gets to see your handiwork eventually. btw It doesn't get anymore comfortable in the following days user quite the opposite in fact

Attached: 5a7.jpg (649x383, 51K)

Why are you behaving like this was so e religious experience. It's just a shave

it's my first time shaving and i'm pretty hairy.
even in middle school girls would point out my hairy legs and my crotch has always been a forest. it feels nice

And now you're a girl like them. Stay in school kids

Is there a better way to keep hair off your body than shaving/waxing?

Not being born a Neanderthal

Secondary option: bring both a Neanderthal and embracing it

>tfw no cheeky bf to wake you up with his stinky feet

>tfw turbo neanderthal
Guess I'll embrace it since I don't like the idea of bottoming anyway.

>r9gay

original

Got back into WoW a week ago, started messing with pet battles again.

I was going through the list and had a level 25 dragon named "Michael" as a favorite, couldn't remember why I put his name as that, then as I was using him to powerlevel some others, I remembered I named him after my HUGE crush in high school.

I miss him.

He was totally hitting on me but I was too much of a fucking autist to ask him out or anything... I was outted by one of my friends and everyone basically knew I was a gigantic faggot

He was so nice to me and cute, I just KNOW he was hitting on me. I remember daydreaming kissing him shirtless in bed all the time. He moved away after a year, unfortunately, so I never got to know him for too long...

I spent a few hours crying. Not just because of missing him, but because I miss high school so much. I guess the memory of him brought on tje floodgates for a bunch of other high school memories or missed opportunities.

Thank you for listening to my blog. In going to sleep, goodnight r9gay...

Repost because I'm sad

Attached: 43511.png (837x1013, 601K)

>tfw no dopesmoker bf

youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc

Nair, nibbaroni

Just be careful, it might tingle a bit but if it fucking BURNS when it goes on WIPE
IT OFF IMMEDIATELY because if you don't you'll get a fuckin killer chem burn

T. Dumb fag that gave himself a chem burn

Who else here no drugs, smoking or alcohol? Just embracing the pure feels of despair, hopelessness and suffering?

Be my bf so I can corrupt you with weed and alcohol.

But what would i get?

I drink maybe twice a month on average, if even and then it'd be no more than a 6 pack. No drugs/smoking tho.

I want to make him feel that I'm the only good thing in his life so that he bends himself backwards trying to please me, thinking that I'm a saint for spending time on someone like him. I'd take out my every frustration on him and be able to convince him it was his fault. And he'd love me desperately in spite of it all.

Please originally don't do that.

Free weed and alcohol, and a sleepy bf to spend 24 hours a day with.

I'd fucking crack you on the eye socket if you tried to pull that shit on me.

I'm bicurious and I really want to just walk around naked in a place with a lot of gay men so I could be checked out, maybe groped. Experiment a bit. Is there some way I could do this? A good place?

t.retards who can't exfoliate

it's not uncomfortable if you do it right

Attached: 1502326616601.gif (398x444, 265K)

But i don't like smoking or drinking.

You will soon enough.

>weed
>alcohol
Have a nice time losing control of your body, degenerate.

>Have a nice time losing control of your body, degenerate.

I will, thanks.

No i won't. Sorry it would never work out

Please accept me, L., and quickly let me say something to you.

well i got dressed for today and i seem relatively fine.
we'll see how it goes.

farting makes a noise now, i have to very careful

Who else here gay after too many bad straight experiences and gave up on girls to become the girl?

Attached: 1525058144227.jpg (683x700, 176K)

Why not be the CHAD bisexual?

So you're going to use a gay dude to get over your inferiority complex? Fucking disgusting.

>tfw no cute user bf to turn into my woman

>Tfw assertive and dominant personality.
>But sexually submissive.
Why.

Attached: 9SWithBlackHair.jpg (836x908, 331K)

This is why I have trouble respecting bottoms.

>tfw timid and submissive personality
>but sexually aggressive/dominant

I could have been a normal gay

Instead I'm a degenerate leatherpup fag

Attached: wc2015BryanGrouppic01_630.jpg (630x236, 87K)

How do I stop feeling like shit when I get ghosted by someone I genuinely liked to talk with and remove the negative thoughts?

Attached: 26161532_p10.jpg (800x724, 616K)

make scathing remarks at every opportunity over various websites.
works a fucking treat.

Attached: pepe mic.png (1054x526, 38K)

i'm in the same camp as you here dude. sometimes i'm sexually dominant but i realize that's only when i want something from the person and i know taking advantage of their submissiveness will get it out of them. i don't do it for that reason, usually i'm just a really chatty, assertive person. wish i had the ability to not freeze over whenever anyone wants to become my friend, though.

Attached: boy blush.jpg (583x600, 40K)

if you're going to shave your legs/ass/crotch, i'd recommend you do it often. a good way i avoid pulling at the hair too much is going with the grain first, then against it. desu i shave like every three or so days and i still get the occasional ingrown hair.

Attached: cute friendly message.jpg (707x1024, 164K)

What's it like to kiss and cuddle a qt boi?

kissing is fun because it's all electric-y. i've never cuddled a boy.
what's it like to shamelessly bump a thread?

Pretty good dayseu.

I wish more guys like fat losers.

i know people who like fat guys, but fat losers is literally the bottom of the barrel and it requires someone with the lowest of low standards, or no standards at all, to like fat losers.

Well who has no standards?

If only.
Is the "loser" the bottom of the barrel part of just being fat? What's the criteria for loser?

no clue mate, people who you probably wouldn't be attracted to, since people with no standards are probably a loser themselves
being fat doesn't make you a loser. there are plenty of fat people who aren't losers. being a loser, in *my* opinion, is having very little to your name. no job, no hobbies, no or few friends, little real life experience. money doesn't mean much to me. you can be a rich fat loser, drive is what makes a person attractive in my eyes.

Suicide becomes more appealing with each passing day.

it's a fairly loser strat. self improvement is pretty cool desu

You can't chisel a beautiful marble statue if there's no marble in the first place.

Except being fat makes you a loser automatically but ok

I have a job but limited social circles and I don't have much to my name. I have a creative outlet and I even have the drive to do something with it. I'm fat but that was years of neglect and ignorance, I know better now and I'm losing weight. I'm a loser in some aspects but hopefully less so in others.

>tfw no user to watch anime or movies online together

Attached: 59814310_p4_master1200.jpg (750x960, 334K)

Yeah and gay death hits twinks and femboys harder. Enjoy those final years of riding on your fading looks.

I'm sure you're great user. That other guy is an asshole, you shouldn't listen to people like him. He's got an ugly personality and that's what really matters in a partner, not their weight

I don't know much about anime but which movies were you considering?

I'm neither of those things but if lashing out makes you feel better then go ahead Shamu

i literally said that what makes you a loser is having no job, hobbies, friends or any experience (in the sexual aspects of life i should clarify).

>Limited sexual experience makes you a loser
M8 I can download Grindr and find some ass to pound easily, I'm a virgin because I want to have a committed relationship, ideally with another.

You took the bait user. No he's gonna come back spouting more crap

drop your discord friend

>tfw no perfectionist type A straight A+ 4.0 GPA full ride bf

That somehow decided to be with a failure life a robot?

id listen to stoner metal and get high with u user

Attached: dream_bf.jpg (650x766, 87K)

There is marble there user, it's just some works of art take more effort than others.

Please gib cutie croatian boy.

no, you can get that romanian guy that posts every now and then

I don't know any Romanian guys and they probably wouldn't wanna visit me for cuddly gaming sessions anyway.

of course you don't know him, he hasn't been here yet. When he returns and ask for romanian bf you will respond.

It has been decided, you two shall be together.
All robots who agree say aye.

AYE

The ayes have it.

aye

said originally

But if he asks for romanian bf I shoulsn't respond.