Why is Thailand fill with Chads nowadays?

Why is Thailand fill with Chads nowadays?
Every Thai chick I talk to has fucked a number of 6ft5 8,5inch dick muscle titans.

Attached: 9aaccb6f151fa08a4d4e2155744b4672.jpg (640x640, 109K)

Thailand has been a meme for decades and it's only gotten worse, what did you expect?

It was never just fat old guys.

This. Thailand is oversaturated at this point. Go to Vietnam, Cambodia or the Philippines instead. Sure it's trashier but less chads.

Attached: bernd in thailand.jpg (939x811, 148K)

Why are you lying? I'm 5'7" and in Thailand right now and fucking Thai chicks. It's so easy when you are white and good looking.

>Why is Thailand fill with Chads nowadays?
It's not.
t. Thai robot

>why is the country known for nothing but cheap whores filled with people who like cheap whores

You're obviously not invited to the pool parties.

azn street meat is so fucking nasty either you're fucking a child or you're fucking a ho who was already busted up by 16

I invite them to pool parties. Why would they pick a big ugly guy over me?

If you're good looking then you're one of those Chads.

You got it. I am a Chad unlike those uggos in OP's pic.

you cant be 5'7 and chad, thats not how it works

Oh, you sweet summer child. One day you will get out of the basement and realize at 6'5" it is impossible to be a Chad, only a permavirgin.

Hey Champ! I think you should probably get off your thingamajig and get ready for school. Your mother and I are getting really worried you're falling behind your grade 11 year and it could really screw ya next year when you're applying to college! Hurry up kiddo, breakfast is waiting.

Attached: 1499143643999.jpg (612x408, 39K)

You must be a gay teenager to think those guys in OP's pic are attractive to girls.

im not a neet, in the real world 5'7 is not considered chad, at least not in germany

6.2 Is average height for males in my country, bilbo

the lure of easy unprotected sex with young asians

That dude was probably chad in his younger years. He's still pretty jacked for a grandpa.

>talks about thailand
>no asian women in the picture

nice

In Germany, you are also a manlet with 6'1. I study in Mannheim and get overtowered by most girls and I am 186 cm.

They are just wizardchan users fighting against the creator of this reality.