A-aah~ Goodness! She's really bumpin around in there today user... you wanna feel?

>A-aah~ Goodness! She's really bumpin around in there today user... you wanna feel?
What say you? Would you like to touch your child?

Attached: 1493238544390.jpg (598x643, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BDr742MGZJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't we walk down this unusually long flight of stairs, I'll get a better feel that way

>that belly
Fuck yes
>Nigger
Fuck no

>not liking pregnant black goddesses
>not wanting to be the man who impregnated them
You gay or something?

Attached: 1493133947152.jpg (768x1024, 118K)

I see jews are pushing racemixing again

that feel when gf is pregnant and felt the baby kick for the first time last night while spooning her in bed and my hand on her belly

Attached: 1492304180934.jpg (1600x1200, 244K)

We've gotta find some way to stop them, this is getting out of hbd

Attached: 47D85157-68F0-4D6F-BF4F-CED90D8838C1-19892-000010A9930A994A.jpg (412x582, 22K)

Are you guys down with the thickness?

Attached: hot thicc preg.webm (640x1052, 949K)

>Would you like to touch your child?
NO. Nice try, CIA. Not today.

Hnnnng fuck yes, I've got a terminal case of preggo thiccness siccness

Attached: tumblr_p60dc3dJGh1w0pcw3o1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 337K)

Wouldn't have a problem with this if it weren't for those degenerate tattoos, otherwise this is my dream

It's good to see others recognizing this garbage.
I've had enough of these fucking racemixing shills.

Attached: 300% mad.jpg (500x738, 39K)

>What say you? Would you like to touch your child?
if that was my child in her i would give a few good smacks to that belly with a bat

enjoy making more elliot rodgers

Attached: muhblackgirls.png (1192x666, 1008K)

>One guy got upset that he wasn't getting poon and tried killing people
>This somehow equates to all mixed race people

hahahaha no thank you goodbye nigress

Mixed race people having self hate and not being accepted by either race/ feeling like they have no culture is pretty universal.
Not as big of a deal for impregnating black chicks though, because American blacks are on average only like 70 percent African already. Fuck black girls all you want, just save your seed for a white woman.

>Mixed race people having self hate and not being accepted by either race/ feeling like they have no culture is pretty universal.
Not at all.
t. Mixed person
As long as we're making sweeping generalizations, I guess this here's the part where you call me a subhuman or say something along the cliche lines of "I don't hate you. I just recognize that you're inferior."

try and make my Bub buns bounce try and make my Bub dubs bounce

I knew immediately that you were talking about this.
youtu.be/BDr742MGZJ8

I wouldn't mind impregnating a black qt. I'm from a 99.9% white country, we need a bit of diversity.

I don't hate you or think you are inferior. I think all people and cultures are valuable and that's why I think race mixing should be kept to a minimum so that we don't lose all of them.

No heterosexual white male could resist cumming inside her

Attached: 1524941381110.jpg (1335x1745, 454K)

I would fill any pussy that is presented to me, simple as. Doesn't mean I wouldn't prefer to have children of my own race who look like me. And knocking up some black girl doesn't mean I'm stuck with her forever either.

t. high test man

Attached: 1389572932478.jpg (667x1000, 66K)

If you're a decent father you'll have nothing to worry about

I had the chance to feel, with a black girl, but I was always too worried about putting too much pressure so I never did more than feeling with my hand when I wanted to like lay my head on.

I already have, my fiance is pregnant
met a black girl three years ago by sheer serendipity and now we're engaged
really glad I have a preggo fetish too because her bump is a real good one

Any pics of her hairy pits, legs, arms, or pussy?

fug, that fertility demon

Attached: 59067-004-2EDD771F.jpg (333x450, 29K)

Most mixed people do not have those identity issues. And you can easily have them if you are fully shitskin. I know many lightskins who are kings of their race and also do very well among whites.

>tfw have a fetish of BLEACHING black women
>tfw it's not socially acceptable to have a harem of nigresses

hey JIDF quit shilling your racemixing threads on here. The bourgeiosie are trying to erase your cultural identity so that it because based on financial status and consumerist choices. Dont fall for this bullshit okay. We know that women are hypergamous and black women often view themselves as inferior to white men. Yes they are "easier" for white guys but this here is the progeny of a WM/BF couple.
Dont do it unless you want ugly children with low self esteem and the same anxiety issues you certainly have.

fuck of and die jidf
actually obese women are less fertile than lean, physically fit women.
yes it is actually i see guys with two gfs frequently at my uni. However it is usually the school shooter types who have just come out of their shells.

>guys with 2 gfs
>usually the school shooter types
What?

Congrats
Now GTFO NORMIE

BE GONE DEGENERATE
YOU WILL ALL BE PURGED

Attached: 1525099736208.png (894x894, 1.72M)

no they are faking it though. there is this skinny asian kid named asher who has two gfs.
usually what happens is they come and talk to them because they fear for their lives and find out he's actually an interesting person.

Attached: 1513452972061.png (1080x720, 451K)