How bad is this and what do I do?

How bad is this and what do I do?

Attached: warts.jpg (2976x3968, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/must-see-cartel-hitman-has-hands-feet-and-head-cut-off-while-still-alive.6320/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Write /r0k/, not Jow Forums on the palm of your foot and post the picture here. Thanks in advance!

Take a knife to it and cut all that shit off. Looks like trench foot, but could be warts. You have to remove the rotten skin and calluses to properly tell.

theres only one way user
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/must-see-cartel-hitman-has-hands-feet-and-head-cut-off-while-still-alive.6320/

It's warts. I know that since it started with a single wart

Attached: mbhdf.jpg (720x960, 53K)

The black stuff is lint from a sock I took off

Cut them out with a knife. That's what I did when I got one. I used to swim in public pools when I was younger and walk barefoot in the changeroom. That's how it happened.

Everybody keeps telling me that but wouldn't a srugical removal be better?

thank you for the eye bleach

Kill yourself you gross fuck.

thank you user, saved now

You gonna fap to that or what

maybe idk, i just take an interest in such a picture

Your foot is a meme now.

ah fuck

Well at least I left a mark on the world I guess

warm water, scrub, dry. anti septic cream. kill yourself

I've had these for almost a year, one on the tip of my toe is getting really fucking painful

then book a doctors appointment, it's not difficult.

I had many, didn't do shit. They froze it with liquid nitrogen a bunch which didn't help but otherwise they were stumped.

Well... It didn't hurt and didn't impair me in any way. But it's a nuisance now. I'm afraid what they'll think of me when I show it to the doctor

apply liquid nitrogen on it weekly. I also had these and a dermathologist took care of it and it eventually popped out

What the fuck how does that even happen, do you have weekly footbaths in the local negro sauna

It started with one tiny wart three years ago. This is what it look like now

Warts are caused from a virus.

He got it by being around other people that are carriers. I had them myself, when i lived in foster care, and had to share a shower with other people. You must wear sandals in such situations.

I dug them out with nail clippers, the edge of them, until they bled, over and over until they were gone. The guy that gave them to me, had them covering his entire feet, and kept trying to steal my socks too, insisting they were not contagious. They even spread from the palm of his hand, up his wrist a bit.

He must have had a bad immune system.

May that fat nigger burn in hell.

Wash your fucking floors and go see a doctor you filthy fuck

Using the edge of the clippers, to clarify. I dug at the whole wart, but dug at it all over. In the center, there was a bit of black, oddly. I snipped at it, and they eventually went away, in less than a year if I recall, but this was over ten years ago.

There were tiny dots, hard to see, all over my hands, but luckily my immune system must have held them back. Tiny little dots, that can become big warts if the immune system doesn't take care of the tumors. It is up to you, to surgically remove the tumors.

Your feet would be really nice without that shit

The warts are only on my left foot. My right foot is normal.

I'm a chronic procrastinator otherwise i'd had the taken care of right when I spotted them

Attached: 1499073564830.jpg (394x296, 14K)

just burn those bitches
>t. got warts on his hands and burned them
they never came back

now post your dick with /r0k/ written on it

I just finally managed to get rid of a couple of these. Shit was so painful after a couple months of ignoring them I couldnt walk anymore. I used over the counter salicylic acid and that took care of them within a few weeks.

OP here, how big were they?

>now post your dick
im a girl

It's a bad idea when they are on the soles, op should ask a doctor for an alternstive treatment.
>t. I was in the same situation ad op got them burned and now I can't jump or run anymore and every step is pain

Write it on your vagina then, it's not that hard

Attached: 10.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I'm not a girl this fag is impersonating me

Just do something, I'm getting bored

Attached: 11.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

don't listen to these retards
go to a doctor, you can get a topical antiviral/ have them frozen by a professional
don't go at them with a knife. That's a terrible idea.

doctors see much worse shit every day. They're there to help, not to judge. Please get medical help user, don't try to remove them yourself.
t. medical student

(Not OP) Ive tried everything to get rid of my warts. Ive bombarded them with all kinds of acids twice a day for years, froze them with liquid nitrogen multiple times, sealed them with nail polish and industrial tape for weeks, I even bought a grinding machine and they still survived. They even multiplied, I had 1 now I have 2 and a small third one is developing. just fuck my shit up

Attached: 1520532271543.png (501x600, 168K)

Is this what happens when you never wash your feet

Looks pretty tasty desu
I love eating the dead skin that gets on my feet the textur and taste not to mention the puss its what I live for

Attached: _lickin___lips__by_nodokaa-d4y2qn7.jpg (900x675, 94K)

Number 15 Burger King Foot Fungus The Last Thing You Want In Your Burger King Burger Is Someone's Foot But As It Turns Out That Might Be What You GAEt.

you could try some compound w to eat away the warts layer by layer, try a otc freezing kit, or go to a dermatologist and have them frozen off professionally.

its the job of the doctor to look at disgusting shit in the first place, it's not like you chose to have warts on your feet so it's retarded to be embarrassed about it

Well it was my fault to le it get this bad you know

i had a fuckton of those on both my feet and ignored them. They eventually got infected with bacteria and i lost both my legs below the knee. it's miserable. op get those checked out asap i don't want you to go through what i did...

Are you serious? You are scaring me

Yes that can happen

Post stumps please.

Attached: 1476847565565.gif (300x275, 1.4M)

i am dead serious the infection spread up my ankles and doctors couldn't stop it. eventually they had no choice but to amputate my legs. it's terrible being like this, please get those warts checked out as soon as possible

I don't think they care they just do their job, you're allowing anxiety to stop you from taking positive action.

I had the same situation, its planters warts and they fucking suck
Pick up CompoundW from anyplace with a pharmacy like a CVS or walgreens. Brush it on the warts and the area around them and it will dry into a white layer, just leave it on when youre sitting around and it will start to kill off the warts.
I went through a few bottles of it because I had let mine get as bad as yours but the wart should be dead in like a week and your body will slowly get rid of it after that, but keep applying the stuff just to be sure. Warts are fucking resilient

soak your feet in 1/3cup apple cider vinegar and about 2 c water for 30 minutes every other day. you can get a pumice stone and smooth them down but the apple cider vinegar will kill the bacteria causing your nasty feet

ew no apple cider vinegar is disgusting

you dont drink it, you put it in a foot bath and soak your feet in it. it degrossed my feet in 2 weeks

prove it with pic of benis

THIS! Had a couple of these painful fuckers back in 2016 and this was the onpy thing that worked. Just do this for 3 weeks and you should be good dont go to the doctor they will only cut it out which will put you out of commission for a couple weeks

man, i got those and they were painful as hell. Mine were plantar warts. I wrapped my feet in duct tape for a week. When I removed them, my feet smelled like hell. But I was able to snip out all the dead skin and remove my warts.

Looks like OP is in a despite need of a toe knife.

for anyone who has foot shit like this that doesn't go away try covering them in nail varnish. you have to remember they are an infection and they spread in the right conditions but can also be killed
>paint nail varnish over all the effected areas
>this starves them of oxygen to keep growing and spreading
>leave it on repainting every couple of days
>after a week or so remove the varnish and everything should have gone black and will scrub right off

have about 20 dollars US?

Two things you need to buy
Compund W bandaids and Compound W freeze

Wash the fucking shit out of your foot and use either a file to break down the top layer.

Wash and scrub it again after the layer is off. You'll know when.

Then dry the foot as much as you can and slap the bandaids on the warts. They'll have a circle in the center of them - put that directly over the center of the wart

Then wear them for a day or two, wash/file your foot again, and put the bandaid back on for another day or two

This might get rid of the wart. If not, take off the 2nd or 3rd bandaid, go back and wash your foot.

This time put the freeze stuff on it, and then another bandaid.

Simply cutting it out can get rid of it, but you might fuck up your foot for a while even worse than the warts. There's also a chance of them 1) growing back or 2) spreading because it's a virus and you're irritating the core containing the virus.

>Compund W
Yeah well I'm not american. Are there any other products I could use?

Europe?
Wartner

Just cut the whole fucking thing off man, it's fucked. Get a peg and a patch and be the local pirate man.

I am afraid the warts are too big for the Wartner freezing. Thsi is a close up on the second largest one

Attached: wartz.jpg (720x960, 108K)

And this is the one I got first

The one on the side hurts the most

Attached: dfg.jpg (720x960, 72K)

I had a bad wart on the bottom of my right ring toe. I went to a foot doctor. He put a type of acid that ate thru it over a few days.
I went back and he cut out the dead stuff, + any that was left.

It never came back and I don't even have a scar.

-a common tranny

I dont suppose its possible to order something like that online to be shipped overseas given its chemical nature, right?

Idk compound W is really what did it for me because you could spread it over the whole fucking area. Id try the nail polish trick, see if you can kill the wart that way.

Please stop taking pictures of your feet it makes me feel uncomfortable

Here's a picture of my fucked pinky toenail just for you user

Attached: a gift.jpg (572x960, 35K)

good looks user

Looks like blisters.
-get shoes that fit
-learn how to place ur foot steps better. Ur form is shit i can tell by the placement of your blisters.
-lose some weight because by the look of ur foot/hand ur 60Ibs over weight.

Not because of that, but because they're pretty
Honestly you've got some nice feet OP, only if you were a girl and got rid off those damaged skin layers...

this worked on my first wart but not my second

First, see a doc, we are not trained for this shit.
Second, clean your feet. I thought it were holes instead of dirt.

I kinda don't understand how they did not spread to my other foot.

Nonono, it's definitely warts my friend. they've been developing for about two to three years now.

I honestly never understood what footfags find pretty on feet. Each time I ask someone gives me a different answer.
also, nigga u gey

Attached: g.jpg (572x960, 38K)

I like your long soles, large toes and thick skin
How do they smell?

Sorry mate. I'm not posting anything for your amusement. After all, I'm here to ask about me fucked left foot with warts and not to indulge in gay footfaggotry you know

This is an unexpected side effect.

Attached: 1457880531912.jpg (388x275, 29K)

What do you mean by a bad wart, Mr. Common Tranny?
Could you compare it to one of mine or was it different in size? Mine are mostly what you would call "mosaic" warts as you can see in so they might be much harder to fix. I'm setting up an appointment with this sweet old dermatologist and hope she won't scold me too much. Also hope it is curable in a different way than cutting them out.