"So user, what have you been doing the last 10 years?"

"So user, what have you been doing the last 10 years?"

"where's your wife user? girlfriend?"

*whispers* "he doesn't look too successful" "does he even have a job"

"Hey user, i remember that car? isn't that your parents? are they seriously coming to pick you up?"

Anons parents: "GET IN user, WE'VE GOT SOME NICE HOT TENDIES FOR YOU AT HOME"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>implying I'd actually go

>Anons parents: "GET IN user, WE'VE GOT SOME NICE HOT TENDIES FOR YOU AT HOME"

Do user's parents still embarrass them like this?

I want to fucking that nigress so hard. God they aren't generally, but when they are black girls are desirable as fuck.

There's no way any girls would remember me and ask shit about me.

In Memoriam:
user

*muffled whispers*
"who?"

>*muffled whispers*
>"who?"

Honestly this is the best outcome. It'll be like you never existed.

I skipped mine

>going to reunions
Is this some kind of an american meme? I graduated twelve years ago, and could not possible give less of a fuck about my ex-classmates lives. The only contact I have had with those people after graduation was incidentaly bumping into one of them at the mall, and exchanging pleasantries for thirty seconds. Who are these people who put themselves in these awkward situations and why are they doing it?

My 10 year high school reunion is at the end of next year
All the people in high school were right all of them, I turned out to be a pathetic failure, just like they thought I would be

I guess it's about time for my 10 year HS reunion

Pfffft like I'd EVER go back to that hellhole

>Anons parents: "GET IN user, WE'VE GOT SOME NICE HOT TENDIES FOR YOU AT HOME"
hahahahaha lol

Attached: 1445635673576.jpg (396x468, 35K)

Truly the best outcome.

why would someone go to that shit if you are not rich enough to make everyone feel like shit

you know everyone would want to make others feel like shit to feel better

by their standards maybe, but what makes you a failure exactly?

no job? no friends? no relationship? no travel? little money? no home? overweight?

it's not as if all those things determine how the rest of your life will pan out, things can always change

and regardless of what happens we all meet the same end regardless of how we lived

It's so ridiculous. I didn't even get to meet anyone really and see how they were doing. I got people that wanted to talk about when they were 14. They still acted like they were 14 mentally. Oh hey guys look at my car or apartment though I'm a big person now! Then it turned into years of them harassing me about shit from when I was like 14. They just never got over it. I almost pity them if they were a bit less of a jerk toward me for developing interests that are completely different from when I was a kid.

i'll probably be even more fucked up if not dead yet

>Did you even go to our school?
H-haha...!

just casually change the topic of the conversation

>caring about a bunch of fags from your past that mean nothing to you now
Why

We have two high schools in our town, they held both reunions at the same place at the same time, maybe 1/6th of everyone showed up. A good chunk of the no-shows still live here

[I didn't go ofc]

My reunion is this year. I would normally never, ever go because I was tormented in high school. Now that I am 28, I actually have a good job, my own place, a nice car and a solid 6/10 wife...but as this guy stated they will all ignore this and make jokes about what a faggot I was ten years ago. But lately I've thought maybe it would be fun to go like, with a rifle.

My 10 year reunion was 2 years ago. I didn't go nor did I want to, and I never even received an invite because no one from high school knows where I live. Lol

>Is this some kind of an american meme?
Americans are extremely social and nothing fulfills them more than flexing on other people. Normally, boasting about how far you've gotten in life is seen as rude but at high school reunions it's accepted so Americans love going to them.

>10 year reunion this year

it's sad how close to my life this actually is