Why dont you date a fat girl? they so cute and mushy

why dont you date a fat girl? they so cute and mushy

Attached: 1495303571214.jpg (480x640, 66K)

I would date a fucking tree if I fucking could

Do we really have to go over this AGAIN?
Here are all of the answers you're going to get.
>They want Chad too!
>Tfw no belly gf :(((((
>URRRRRGGGHHHH FAT GIRLS ARE UGLY UGLY UGLY LOSE WEIGHT REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
>lol I do have fat gf xD
Stop fucking posting this ad nauseum. There's no new ground to cover.

i tried that and got rejected multiple times

I date a fat girl though op

Youre only saying that because the one in the picture has big tits. Most fat chicks have small saggy nasty tits.

Don't forget they also already have a boyfriend

I'll add that one the next time one of these fuckheads post this shit thread again.

because they all want chad ffs

Attached: empty.png (600x600, 441K)

While I know that women don't really need a man with high status etc. since I know that my father didn't just fuck my mom but also has had partners afterwards, he wasn't actually in my life to tell me how a NEET attracts women.

That applies universally regardless of whether or not the woman is fat. Probably.

Fat girls are people too, you'll still have crippling autism even if your gf is a 1/10 hog.

Seriously people, There are other boards if you want to post in a fat fetish thread

Yeah but those are threads for jacking off this is like one of the few places where we can talk about our tastes with each other.

because its gross. if you cant hug and protect your girl then there is no point.
also the average dick on Jow Forums is like 4in. there is no way you can get past her giant thighs

Hell yeah I'd like a gf like in your pic but I'm a 5'9 skeleton, human women don't want to mate with the dwarf race

Fat girls disgust me. I work out and although I still don't look that great, thinking of the effort it takes in order to look good as a guy, and the lack of it for a girl makes me angry. If I can put in that much work, why can't you put 1/10th of what I do and just not eat like a pig?

Being fat can't even be called a lack of self control, it's a will of self harm. And the thing that makes me most angry is when I hear these hippos talk about how they'd want to go to the gym but don't have someone to motivate them. Which is just proof of how you need not do anything as a female and you still won't have to change in order to enjoy sex and life.

5'9 is tall. dont fall for the memes retard

>5'9 is the same in Indonesia as it is in Netherlands
Die in a fire 1 IQ excrement.

then why not move to indonesia?

I want a gf who is of comparable socioeconomic and ethnic background, not some peasant who thinks I look like a good sugar daddy on behalf of my complexion

Most fat women cheat and are unfaithful.

I'd take her but try to convince her to do crunches and situps. Everything else is fine.

Fat girls even turn me down and I'm only slightly over weight.

Do I like fat girls because my mom was fat when I was a little kid or because I was fat as a young teen.

Attached: 1460680988956.jpg (240x150, 13K)

Fat girls are healthy and fertile as long as they don't reach a certain obesity level

They can suck a golf ball through a garden house too usually.

>fat
fat people i hate them so much, one because theyre slobs and take up space, two because these fucks aren't even ugly half the time, when they lose weight they look attractive, meanwhile i lose 10 pounds since im not fat and i look fucking ugly and retarded

Some carry the weight well while others don't

Because I wouldn't be seen with one in public

>Because I wouldn't be seen with one in public
virgin detected

Why does this shit thread get made every fucking day? OP is boring af