Why don't you guys just get plastic surgery? It literally fixes everything

Why don't you guys just get plastic surgery? It literally fixes everything

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-30-21-37-45.png (1417x1067, 1.88M)

>why don't you NEET penniless robots just spend a shit ton of money on luxury surgery
Even if I had that money, I'd spend it on something better. Girls won't like me more just based on my looks of the face alone.

plastic surgery doesn't fix a bad personality or undesired traits

I'll never have enough money for it.

>It literally fixes everything

Is that image meant to back your argument? She went from "asian girl" to "asian girl who wishes she was a white girl so she got plastic surgery but still doesn't look like a white girl and instead looks like an asian girl who really wishes she was a white girl". She might have a kid with a white guy and her daughter will look like she used to. It'll all come full circle.

Basically, a complete waste of time.

Plastic surgery doesn't fix several years of abusive conditioning incurred from being a social failure in secondary education

Moreover girls with their plastic personalities nowadays can see right through your facades, they'll notice something extremely off about your face and with some consultation of their resident expert thot in their gossip messenger group they'll puncture through your insecurity and find out what you've done, make fun of you and never talk to you

she looks more cute in the first image anyway

>get plastic surgery
>become attractive
>people start treating you well
>you respond in kind
>you start getting friends and hanging out with them
>become happy and never feel lonely anymore
>have a good personality now and a social circle

Don't bother with surgery. Testosterone and getting fit will fix most of your problems, and it's a lot cheaper.

Left: Normal person. Kinda cute.
Right: Plastic generic Korean.

not your genetics

>getting a man above your level to inseminate you and be the father of your children
>waste of time

You are objectively fucking retarded

And who the FUCK got the money for that you stupid BIYATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From qt to uggo plastic face

That's a very vapid way to view others. Even if those things were to occur it wouldn't fix someone's depression or personality. You can't fix some things, they are just how people are. Fixing your face won't make you feel better inside, it would just make me feel fake personally.

it won't fix the fact that I'm deformed...

Attached: IMAGE_2018-03-23-10-04-44.jpg (2081x1318, 285K)

not him, and i know what you mean but i think things can unfold like that. i never got any cosmetic surgery but i lost a lot of weight ages ago and got more attractive and i felt better about myself. although now that im typing this out that may be because i worked on it myself and felt like i earned it

before looks a LOT better.

>before looks a LOT better.
no

she turned into a gangnam unnie

just get a 3D printer and make some fingers.

Attached: Prosthetic-Hand_RECFX.jpg (1240x840, 211K)

I don't want to look plastic. Left looks better by default.

Yes. Right looks like a doll, left looks like a human

Left looks like an Ape stfu

She looked better in the first pic.

Fuck plastic surgery, hair product, and makeup. You should not deceive people as to the level of your genetic health.

it wouldnt fix my face, half the nerves in my face are dead. the most plastic surgery could do is give me a permanent half smile.

Robots are poor and even if u have neetbux how the fuck are we suppose to afford it.

Plastic surgery can fix your face, but not your genetics

Is she going to get surgery for her kids too?

Attached: surgery.jpg (1493x854, 257K)

im 5'4, i cat get 6ft even with surgery. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Humans are hairless apes

Looked better before. The dyed hair adds a whole new level of trashiness.