MGTOW community

>This comes to us from our sister board /out/

Is Newfoundland the ideal place for our all male /out/ community?
Looks like people are leaving amazing land in droves.
We could have oceanfront land with a dock for fishing boats for not much money.
The government is actually paying people to leave

youtube.com/watch?v=KgHR1gJiqtg

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Looks depressing and cold. I moved out of Canada because of the weather, so I'm damn sure not going to go back.

But, what is the actual criteria here? Is it purely cost of living? Because if so, there's better places for cheaper.

>there's better places for cheaper.
Would love to hear any suggestions.
>But, what is the actual criteria here?
We want to form a small farm and fishing community with boats and greenhouses
There has been talk in the past of having a summer place in canada and another in Mexico for the winters

Yes, I was going to say Mexico, but you probably would want to also look in the US in the South. The costs are probably comparable (if not lower), the weather is certainly better, and it's not in danger of actual extinction, like these Atlantic provinces.

Most of the /out/ guys are into rugged wilderness and survival type stuff.
We have money for land and buildings and some heavy equipment.
Part of the allure of Newfoundland is the remoteness and lack of women.

Well, I'm definitely not in that camp. If I were to move, it would be to a resort-type life, nowhere cold. So, as you were, I guess. But, notice at the end of the video that the govt is cutting off services in there, which may mean any or all of: no grid, no sewer, no water, no emergency services like fire, police or medical, no road paving or clearing, not even postal delivery, literally el zippo. Really, really think about the implications of that.

Yeah we like to poop in cat holes and run solar for electricity.
The coolest would be an off grid fjord where we could launch fishing boats.
Winters on the beach in mexico would be similar on pretty remote desert bays in baja.

Attached: 1491725772670.png (1152x648, 84K)

An all-male community sounds extremely fucking gay 2bh. Especially when that community's going to be filled with sexually frustrated dudes, no less.

The stereotype of Newfoundlanders in Canada is similar to Alabama hillbillies but without the racism.

People are leaving the Maritimes because there's nothing there, it's cold, it's dreary, and if you like dreary, the west coast is at least moderate in temperature and dreary.

There will be one full time female chinee massage therapist on duty 12 hours a day.

Attached: 13390807574fd0c035c4573.png (483x244, 92K)

Well, I *do* like the female Chinese massage therapist...

nigger sex doll technology is amazing in 2018 and men are leaving their wives for sex dolls. sex dolls will solve the sexually frustration part.

anyone has some recommended long distance treks in newfoundland?

dont find much about it on the net, has to be at least 150km long and maps of the trails have to be available.

preferable in seaside or mountain region.

As an Englishman, Canada greatly interests me for some reason. I like what I imagine to be the vast almost uninhabited wilderness with small communities. Canada seems like a cool country; it is a shame they have Trudeau for a PM

How Canadians feel about British people? Do they feel any connection to the motherland or the monarchy?

The terrain might not be conducive to that.
I have heard of guys kayaking and portaging for great distances there but hiking is not as big a hobby.

Attached: 1491608052317.png (1152x648, 46K)

MGTOWrs are worse than women
guarantee you'll be minding your own business, chopping wood and some fuckhead will come over and start telling you about Stefan Molyneux or some ragebait article they read and how much they hate women despite living 1,000 miles from an actual woman

i just want to be left alone

Attached: 2500x2500_566fbc7412588.jpg (2500x2500, 658K)

>nigger sex doll

pass!

I've been there thaa west have ais niceq i don't no about waeast thuo

I heard they made some weirdo called stanley tweedke king there

There's one multi day one i know of that goes up a big mountain but there is no trail and you have to go to the start destination on a boat

>I heard they made some weirdo called stanley tweedke king there
what the fuck am I reading ?

What you are reading: "the fuck?"

The: fuck, what are you reading?

"Eat" -> "Eat" -> "Drink, Drink, Drink, Drink (Alchohol)" -> sleep, repeat from step 1