Sitting in class with girl who rejected me

>Sitting in class with girl who rejected me
>She starts talking about all the fun things she did with a guy this weekend with her friend
>Not even trying to be quiet while I'm sitting a couple of seats away
>Getting angry and thinking about how that could have been me
>Get urge to stab her and her friend

Why are roasties like this?

Attached: 1523621474179.png (882x1289, 29K)

A better question is: Why are you like this? Have you done anything to deserve the expectations you had of her

I tried to act like Chad. I asked for her number, I asked her to study with me and eat with me. But she told me she just wants to be friends

And so what makes you think her life should stop because she doesn't want to go out with you?

Empathy doesn't exist for women

Well then she just don't like you, i doubt she knows/considers the impact this made for you, if you just blew it off then she thinks its all peaches and gravy

I want that guy who is enjoying his time with her to feel my pain of having hope and happiness and losing it all in one second. It makes me so excited thinking how I can ruin their lives just as they have ruined mine

And what makes you think he was never rejected?

He may have been but this girl is treating him well and he's enjoying life while I've been rejected by every single girl I've went for.

It's school killing-spree time user

Attached: 1491241491467.jpg (252x249, 20K)

So you think she's required to go out with you just because you think she's cute?
Who are you required to go out with?

I already bought a glock from the local illegals but shooting seems so easy and painless. I want her to feel the intense pain as I push the blade in her vitals. Pain equivalent to mine.

She should at least give me a chance. I was treating her fairly. And if I would give any girl a chance if she was interested in me because I know the pain of rejection.

BASED. Sometimes revenge is the shortest and easiest path. But the consequences are the most drastic.

I don't want to get caught tho. I want to keep killing normies. Have any ideas? I'm thinking of trying to build bombs or release deadly gases. I could try to get a job at the chem stock room in my school and steal stuff from there to make bombs or gases.

you better take an IQ test before you try this.

What qualities do you have that would make a girl actually want to hang around you.

I go to a pretty good school so I think I'm fine

you need UNOBOMBER-tier IQ to get away with it.

Girls online tell me I'm really attractive. Family makes $400k a year, In line to take over dad's business. I have everything but social ability.

People wonder why Jow Forums is universally despised and called the worst board on Jow Forums.

What the fuck? That is a really unsettling post. You sound like a spastic cunt

Not how you say /mlp/ for future reference user...

Wtf are you talking about. I just stated facts about my life. How could girls not want me? Isn't better that I'm quiet so they can talk more? I can give them a financially stable life with a good looking husband. Stupid bitches

>Well then she just don't like you

No. She's knows she likes OP, bit rather than allow happiness to happen she would rather inflict pain.

Such is the plight of woman. Entire religions have been created to thwart them

not him but you normalfags need to leave. you will never understand our feels because you will never be subjected to it.
you wonder why we can't cope, when you haven't been in our situation.

its better to learn to empathize with what you can't understand. It's better to empathize with the killer because empathizing with the victim would have not prevented the murder.

It's slowly becoming the worst board because of all the fags, normies and traps that have invaded it. None of you degenerates are fucking welcome here.

Attached: out.gif (477x360, 1.24M)