His parents make him pay rent to live with them

>his parents make him pay rent to live with them

Attached: 1507345188532.jpg (210x240, 12K)

>meanwhile at my house

"user, you're welcome to stay as long as you like"

(i'd fucking leave if i weren't saving so much money

Are you brainlets really boasting about having better parents than someone else? How is that in any way different to someone being born better looking than you? Good work being gigantic hypocrites.

My folks said i could live with them If I paid them and told them " how would that be any different than me renting from a landlord...? People live at home to save money, not waste it."
After that we got into a long argument and I eventually moved out into an apartment anyway. Im not saving much but honestly its alot better than living in the same house as those fucking morons. Can't wait to dump them in an old folks home

>better parents

my dad is a narcissist emotionally abusive annoying piece of garbage who never taught me anything other than how not to be a dad

my mom is great though

renting seems like the biggest scam ever, but i guess normalfaggots need the privacy. feels cosy saving all of my money and not give it to the jews who rent their overpriced shitty commieblocks.

Attached: comfy.jpg (246x250, 7K)

I said better parents, not good parents. There are people with worse parents than you. Ones who treat them like shit and then kick them out. You shouldn't feel bad for having better parents but laughing at someone with worse parents is very much a brainlet thing to do. It's something a normie would do.

living with your parents past the age of 21 stunts your mental growth

>live with family and initially had to pay rent but I stopped after becoming NEET and they aren't even doing or saying anything about it

Cool, glad to know there's no consequences to not paying you guys. I was honestly expecting SOMETHING to happen, like maybe you'd bitch at me but whatever. It's not like I'm gonna feel guilty about living for free.

well, everyone here aspires to be a normie one day, that just means i'm getting there

i'm gonna make it guys

>$1000 NEETbux a month
>no rent
>no bills
>no food expenses

Attached: 1520685013116.jpg (409x409, 45K)

you say that like that's a problem

Luckily I have parents who love me and see me as a son rather than a tenant.

inb4 they will all their assets and property to the local bird watching club instead of you

>privacy
Yes. My old bedroom literally shares a wall with my parents bedroom. Nobody wants to hear that on either side.

>mom bought a new house
>she pretty much alluded that she's leaving it to me once she dies

Best way to discreetly kill?

Be me 20y. Parents don't want me to move out. Told me you'll move out at 25 and your going to buy your own house.
Jesus I just want to live on my own. Be a free man and grow as a human.
I currently have no social life, expect college. Live in a rural shit hole.

My cousin moved out of her house and my parents are worried about her. She is 21. She also failed maths and they keep worrying about her.

yes, started when I was 17. I got autismbucks.

>Parents ask me to pay rent
>Start selling all my valuables to pay rent
>Even family momentos my grandfather left to me
>They never ask how I get the money

Jokes on them.

And what about the sigma of still living with your parents? In your childhood bedroom. Sort your shit out you fucking manchild.

I'd rather live in my box apartment above a bowling alley

lol not him but would you fuck given the choice, unless you're mentally sound in which case, fuck off

Parents that enable children are not good parents moron. It's not boasting, it's ironic teasing that the normalfag here must go be wagies, though, that faggot above you indeed is not doing it right.

>working while living with your mother
The word cuck comes to mind. Worst of both worlds. You even don't blow you money on fun. it's like you've a double digit IQ or something.

There is no stigma. If anything they get jealous, since you're saving 4-5 digits a year.

to each his own, cunt

>parent leeching parasite
there's a holocaust waiting for your kind

>get forced into university by boomer parents as soon as i turned 18
>now about to graduate with 60k in debt, probably gonna be homeless
the absolute state of american baby boomer parents

>Mother only one with a job in household.
>3 autist kids.
>Have to pay her rent.
Her dogs and chaotic behavior can be unbearable but moving out right now is not an option.

Why? "Stigma" is kind of immaterial. Don't just do things because people disapprove of you, it's your life.