I really want to live inside a girls' belly

I don't mean their womb it's not a "return to the womb" thing I mean their belly.
Why is this and how do I get what I want?

Attached: bellygirl.gif (256x401, 1.6M)

You have a vore fetish, post me more gifs so I can nut bitch

You can't get what you want. Try to turn your desires back to normal.

Have you had so much regular sex that it's gotten boring?

Or have you been so deprived of sex that your desired have transformed into something physically impossible so you don't feel so bad about your deprived state?

>You have a vore fetish, post me more gifs so I can nut bitch
This. Fpbp.

I'd rather live in a girls butt desu

Attached: 1521422442644.jpg (1080x1350, 165K)

Please sauce, NOW. Have a top tier belly.

Attached: 1521343693689.jpg (720x1280, 191K)

I've always wanted to ever since I was a child and it didn't change when I became sexually active.

Hey even if he can't live inside a girl he can get a chubby gf and bury his face in her tummy, kissing her navel and nipping at her rolls, teasing her pretty pink nips with your nose and tongue, ticking her chunky flanks with your eyelashes, forcing your face into her gut so you can feel all the soft warm flesh surge around you.

Attached: 1494526432315.jpg (340x167, 9K)

That would be cool too.
I think all boys should live inside girls forever

That sounds like a good approach. Incorporate the fetish into a healthy, intimate relationship. Go for it. I approve.

I mean what did you think he was gonna slice her open and build a condo in there c'mon now

>condo
NO i want to live in her tummy and be surrounded by her belly.
All boys should live inside girls' bellies and butts forever

Reading comprehension you horny fuck go back to your pit

I comprehending that post perfectly.
I can't go back to the pit because how can I live inside a girls' belly? It's not fair

you're a pathetic piece of shit so you already can bro

What did the original post originally say then user.

Did someone with a belly fetish rape your mom or something damn bro

Attached: 1456364369817.png (700x700, 80K)

How am I pathetic? For having a fetish you don't have? Peak brainlet response user.

This shit had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Thanks for posting, lads. Especially
>Did someone with a belly fetish rape your mom or something damn bro

Rolling the bottom 40 brobots
Free t k

Attached: 1524636724930.jpg (640x480, 220K)

You're welcome I guess?

I like the way you think user

Attached: 1471127711590.png (1200x1184, 483K)

its not fetish bro, its just a silly mental illness on the same level as being a brony

kill yourself bro

I don't like fat girls just a little chub and a cute tum and butt. I dont like the belly expansion of same-size vore

It's literally a fetish, another peak brainlet response.
Why would I kill myself? My life's brettu gud other than I can't live inside a girls' belly

>wanting to fuck technicolor cartoon horses is the same as wanting to have sex with overweight human women.

Attached: 1470460231664.png (1600x900, 606K)

I don't want to have sex with overweight women I don't like fat girls just girls with cute tummies and soft big butts. I want to live inside forever.

Man I'm not just your fucking parrot repeating what you say, I'm another person in the thread and I'm on your side, I'm like the only other person in this thread actually. You got an alright fetish but it's like talking to a machine holy fuck. I want to have sex with fat chicks.

I hope you have sex with the fat girl of your dreams user

I am, I finished inside her last night. She wanted it and I smoke a lot of pot so my sperm is like too stoned to impregnate anyways.

user that's not how it works my man. You gotta use protection bro

But if she gets pregnant her belly with triple in size not to mention nine months of her stuffing her face, rubbing lotion on her tummy, and swelling up like a balloon.

yea but then you gotta raise a kid