You get two choices

you get two choices
1. you can live the rest of your life as a roman
2. you are given a gf

choose

Attached: Stoleneaglepro.jpg (1600x931, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_of_the_Third_Century
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In what century would i become a roman?

I will take Roman, around 50BC

you can pick that

21st
Or 22nd
Centurya

May I have a bf instead

yes you can have a bf instead you faggot dick licker

Okay, I'll take that then, thank you!

Being a Roman is shit.
You are all idiots.

Attached: A1A88B4A-05D8-49DA-926A-6F70BB0B6341.jpg (900x1200, 177K)

what a surprise, someone posting a pic of an asian girl has shit taste, whoddathunk?

is this even a question??
>fulfilling live filled with combat and interesting culture
>a hole

Attached: e01.png (873x700, 73K)

Does being a Byzantine Roman count?

greek fucking shits arent romans

Romans succs

I'm already Roman.

Can I be a Teutonic Knight instead?

you cant even ask a question like this to femanons because absolutely none of them would want to live in a period like that because they'd get their ass beat for being whores

>choose option 1
>become poor peasant farmer in Tuscany
T-thanks...

Attached: 16d.jpg (600x450, 16K)

Roasties like you belong on a cross

>become roman
>go to war
>desert
>go to Germany or France
>start a white power movement with all my knowledge
>get a beautiful blonde blue eyed wife and make lots of children
>pagan life is heaven
>attack Rome
>kill all shitskins
>tell everybody slavery is ended
>gain support
>don't destroy shit
>create trade routes to India and China
>manage good relations with them
>attack early Christcucks and Muslims together
>don't colonize shit
>spread peace and prosperity
>Europe is safe and mighty
How can I choose a fucking meat hole over that?

Option 2 gib gf pls

Attached: 1477177772151.png (778x512, 41K)

>die of appendicitis or some other easily treatable medical condition

>this meme again
Don't you know that a modern human that's much more immune to all sorts of shit is better prepared? Also, pagans and Romans were hygienic. It's not like the middle ages.

Surly as a Roman you would be able to take a wife once your service ends.

which one gets me dead faster?

or you can fuck dirty gallic slaves to your hearts content

Id choose to be roman during the final Punic war.

The greatness and honour the men must have received after finally crushing Romes greatest enemy

Even if any of that were true...
>get shivved by a pleibeian for bread or clubbed by a nordinigger just because

>implying they were savages
Are you believing the Roman propaganda after all the centuries? Still memeing, I can't even...

Yes but battle wounds were often fatal, ill give it to you that with our current knowledge of medicine you might stand a better chance than other legionaries

What kind of Roman? Theres a big difference between the aristocracy/military/peasants.

>Odoacer did nothing wrong, we wuz the real kangz in Rome n sheit

>Posting my question in this thread because it's kind of Jow Forums related, and the setting is heavily inspired by the Roman Empire.

I'm currently writing a story where a group of only 50 or so humans are left on planet Earth after a massive catastrophe. To get to the point, how do you think someone would react if they were rejected by the last women on planet Earth and had zero hope of finding love? I'm going to make it really cruel and have someones crush taken away from them by another man, and then because they are separated from the group and thought dead, all of the remaining women pair off with men, so that when he returns there is really nobody left for him.

Would they turn evil and try to destroy the group, or just become a pathetic figure, or flee to live alone like a hermit?

>Odoacer were a goo' savage, he neva topple civilized society

Depends on their life before the end. Imagine that was someone like us who has no love for humanity, id see no problem in ending it. Although others would take the role of the pathetic servant.

By the time he returns to his group, he's had to survive in a harsh land and has become a great warrior who could probably kill most of the group by himself. He's an awkward bitter romantic who is a bit eccentric.

I think I'm going to have him destroy the food stocks and burn down the quarters of the group as an act of revenge and then reject society and leave to carve his own path in the wilderness, leaving them to fend for themselves.

ah ah ave,

true to coffee

Attached: cvp_roman.png (300x250, 27K)

rofI user

>get a beautiful blonde blue eyed wife and make lots of children
congratulations, your many kids will try to split the empire and murder each other, one of them might even kill you for the title like Caracalla
>tell everyone slavery is ended
patricians everywhere would revolt and murder you
>gain support
unless you have thousands of gold talents, no, you won't
>create trade routes to India and China
>being this brainlet
Persians are standing in your way dumbass

TRIARIIIII

>congratulations, your many kids will try to split the empire and murder each other, one of them might even kill you for the title like Caracalla
I guess I will raise them well.
>patricians everywhere would revolt and murder you
There are more slaves than patricians. And the soldiers don't want to be wagecucks.
>unless you have thousands of gold talents, no, you won't
Fair point.
>Persians are standing in your way dumbass
>what is war
You mean that they were a match for Romans? Of course not. And trade deals are a thing. Some deceit would be necessary.

>become roman
>work my way up the ranks gaining the support of caesar with my knowledge of the future
>convince him to destroy the eternal teuton and ARYAN race once and for all
>future of Evropa secure once and for all

>become roman
>introduce some medieval tech

What do you mean with "become Roman"? If it meant that I was a poor sap in Rome who survived on the free grain handouts and had to go to war with shit armor, then no thanks. If I was a senator of Rome who had money and lands during the Republic/reign of a good emperor, then sign me up.

Ill have myself a bf to go, thanks.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisis_of_the_Third_Century
Fuck dat

Attached: 1510392934652.jpg (282x179, 15K)

>And the soldiers don't want to be wagecucks
What the fuck are you talking about? Roman legionaries were gold-hungry animals ready to fight for anyone who offered them the most money. Their were wagecucks to their very soul.

Holy Romans in the Thirty Years' War, so the 17th century.

Romans were arguably more advanced than medieval Europe.

bf please, dont care to be a roman in a century where i'll have a bowel infection and the runs 24/7 and eat shit horseoats and spoiled meat thinking im badass bc i have a sword. again, bf please

> What's the deal with the HRE? It's not Holy, and it's not Roman.

give me the gf, time to increase those fertility rates baby
barbAryans for life 1488!