Hey r9k my dad asked what i want to eat and i dont know what to eat (only frozen stuff from the grocery market) what...

hey r9k my dad asked what i want to eat and i dont know what to eat (only frozen stuff from the grocery market) what should he buy? no frozen pizza pls

Attached: Y-woRjmbVu7jF0eexSxKb-LPMWrMAal01IJLIlC_nlM.jpg (479x600, 49K)

Usually i buy some of those hungry man frozen meals. Usually a bit extra but cheap enough for how much you get. One with the two chicken thighs is my personal though

Tendies, what else? Actual tendies though, not those weak ass nuggets.

fuck you im getting nuggets

NORMALFAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck your tendies faggot they taste like absolute G A R B A G E

Your faggot-ass nuggets are literal chicken balls, gizzards, and livers ground into paste, made into chunks, then breaded and fried or baked. Enjoy your organ meat, loser. Ill be eating all white meat, fried chicken tendies.

Attached: a99.png (624x581, 68K)

The absolute GALL of this normie piece of shit! How could you actually enjoy processed nugget shaped chicken puree over succulent cuts of breaded all natural chicken breast tenders?
And the fact that you don't want frozen pizza proves to me that you're a fool of the highest caliber. I bet you haven't even tried Red Baron, the best and most affordable frozen pizza on the market.

i like me some cock balls, got a problem with that?

No my dad just won't allow frozen pizza for the seventh day in a row

He will after you assert your dominance over him and claim your rightful title as Man of the House.

Well i would but... for that I'd have to be a man

Will you be my autistic Jow Forums gf?

what the fuck did you say? Do you think I'm a girl? I'm genderfluid you mysogynistic man hating faggot. You poor faggot deserve to burn in hell

sorry that last part was a bit tough

p-pls be my gf
I can buy you tendies, nuggets, and pizza every day

Damn if that's true then okay I will be your autistic r9k girlfriend

OP here I will post pic of the NUGGETS my dad got me when they're done (and fries)

Sweetie I got something to say... I don't think our relationship is gonna work out. This is goodbye.

o-okay will you talk to me on discord?
I'm really lonely p-pls, I downloaded it last year but I still don't have any friends and I'm not even in any chatrooms
fuck off faggot

lol nigger I was the one who asked her out first

She'd take an alpha robot like me over your ass any day.

Organ meat is more nutritious than skeletal muscle and most carnivorous animals eat organs first. Humans are just bitch niggers and don't like the taste.

hey, wanna hang out with a real man for a change?

omg you actually changed your name to chad i'm crying

I offered nuggets and pizza tho
ecks dee

you'll be crying on my cock in due time bby B^)

if you're not going to be anyone's gf and you're not going to show us the nuggets and fries, your thread is shit and you're worthless.

nigger dont make a trip, im the real chad
i can offer this big guns right here,100% hug approved

See how quickly the bitter robot turns on you? That's a problem you wouldn't have with a secure alphabot like I.

Yo what the fuck did you just fucking say about my fucking thread? OP here. I will get my new r9k boyfriend to bust a nut in yo ass that's so big it'll pour out of your eyes and nose you poor faggot. I'll rip your fucking dicki off and munch that for dinner how about that?

I meant dick not dicki. This is emberassing

That's my girl, you show that wimp the what-for!

Aww how adorable

yeah. want me to fuck that faggots ass babe? im telling ya ill do it, ill do it so fucking hard he will be gargling cum in no time. wait what?

My food camw but the file size is too big.

Your fingers must also be big

Late, but hot pockets work best desu

ywah :(

Get the fuck out of here with your shit taste, hot pockets haven't been good in years

W-what else about you is big?

My thighs ;]

Hnnnnnngh
Gimme yo contact grill

extra thicccc
oriiigignin