Were you friends with any girls as a kid...

Were you friends with any girls as a kid? Me and the girl who lived in the apartment next to ours would play Mario Kart and collect frogs near the lake before she became a huge bitch in middle school.

Attached: 1477508570250.png (800x478, 659K)

Nope. I would follow around my sister and her friends, though.

In 1st grade I used to hang out with a fat girl on the playground named Merit. She liked to throw rocks at me.

I'm still friends with this one girl I knew as a kid. It's kinda hard not to be when she marries one of your friends.

Almost all of them were girls.
>cul-de-sac
>next-door neighbors were two redheaded girls
>had the whole "she's not my girlfriend"/"he's not my boyfriend" thing going on with the younger one
>riding bikes and scooters, skating, getting scraped up and bloody
>chewing tree sap like it was gum, thinking they were harass for stealing sips of their dad's beer, atomic fireball lawbreakers, otter pops, hi-c, corn dogs, slurpees
>going on walks to 7-11 with my little red wagon, pulling each other
>they taught me how to ride a bike
>eating dinner at their place, spending holidays together, having them come over for dinner, sleepovers

>one door over from them
>little Italian girl with an N64
>and a pool
>went over to her place to eat dinner a lot, too
>fucking awesome sausage and peppers

>"girlfriend" since pre-k
>little blonde ballerina from Australia
>used to play house/pretend and go on "dates"
>that means rollercoasters, arcades, ice cream, carnival games, movies, and other awesome kid shit
>when we played, she was a princess and I was a hero who rescued her from the tower (jungle gym)
>except sometimes I was the bad guy and I'd kidnap her instead and we'd run away together
>watched her perform in The Nutcracker
>gave her shit for eating vegemite sandwiches at lunch

>2 little sisters
>blanket forts, video games, snuggling up together on the couch, playing mean pranks on each other, nerf guns, playing pretend, watching horror/detective movies together

>almost every friend from pre-k through high school

What did you do with the frogs?

frog_baseball.jpg

Carried them around in a big bucket and not much else. We flushed one down the toilet, though.

That's some grade-A childhood shit right there. Harvey Beaks always captured that feeling well for me.

Still in contact? Seems like comfy friendships

Yeah when my mom had us move into my step-dad's place in the country around 10 I used to play with the qt neighbor girl who was my age.
We would walk around the woods, play in the creek, just having innocent childhood fun.
Naturally as we grew older she turned into a total bitch that wanted nothing to do with me, go figure.
Now she's a single mother.

My best friend was a neighbor girl. We got along well for a few years but shit hit the fan when she got pregnant because we were dumb and nobody taught us sex-ed yet.

We haven't spoken to each other since maybe 6th grade. No idea what she's up to now but we had some good times.

This deserves a full rundown. I am interested.

It's just a case of child stupidity. Since like 8 we hung out all day together and were inseparable, do stuff like go riding bikes or off exploring in the woods. That didn't change when we started puberty but sex-ed wasn't known to us yet so this led to that and our spending time in the woods all day turned into fooling around in the woods all day. She got pregnant from it inevitably and it caused a lot of problems between our families. Sadly that more or less broke things between us.

From the bottom of my heart, fuck you. How dare you have a good life

If your families actually gave a shit about either of you they'd encourage you to marry instead of breaking you apart. I mean, now look at you. Sad shit my man.

What could have been. It is kind of sad I guess but the social stigma was too much.

You sick fucking frog murderer, frogs and toads are sacred to us Jow Forums folk, we will execute you via KSG headshot.

I was friends with tons of girls until I graduated from high school. I was never in a relationship but I seemed to be a favorite among the girls that were in my social circles. Not in a sexual way though. Maybe my testosterone is so low they confused me for one of them.

No but I hardly had male friends either. Even so I never knew any girls who had compatible interests - they didn't like video games, horseplay, dinosaurs etc.

Girls hated and shunned me even as a child. To the point where i was actually bullied by them for being fat multiple times. I haven't had a friend that was female in my entire life. Am 25.

>playing mario kart and flushing frogs down the toilet with neighbor girl
my childhood really sucked, you're lucky OP

Oh yeah. 2 girls. One lasted till upper secondary school and the other till high school

both were mental train wrecks

Yes. I used to be mates with a ginger tomboy.
We'd collect frogs too OP. Also play xbox and playstation.

Wow reddit spacing much? Duh?