Reminder to stop being a creep. If she rejected you, LEAVE HER ALONE

Reminder to stop being a creep. If she rejected you, LEAVE HER ALONE.

Attached: right one.jpg (640x960, 75K)

Except when she doesn't want you to leave her alone and she only rejected you so that she could see if you would try harder and earn the right to fuck her.

reminder not to try and live the monk life

Attached: awn2QqR_700b[1].jpg (530x462, 24K)

If the girl acts like this why are you trying to get with her anyways lmao never got this argument
>but what if she's a manipulative psycho!
gee user I have no idea how I'd deal with that

Attached: lul.jpg (278x182, 7K)

This isn't the right pic. The bottom panel is supposed to have Chad there.

Ok and most sane men won't do this. So eventually shes going to realize rejecting a guy she actually wants is not a great idea.

Pic with the Chad lying on her couch pls?

>I told him no but I wanted him to try harder

you can't win

Nigga literally looks like the virgin walk

Fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled from

Reminder that the world dosen't revolve around you and your used up cunts, roasties.

>Fuck off
Bang bang skeet skeet I will never leave

hes already here isnt he.

Yes, then there are this uncountable number of movies, magazines, music saying the man should go after the girl and fight to get her. And women who say that. And if you don't go after her, you are gay.

It's almost like people are a bunch of hypocrites.

Someone post the "why didn't he try harder?" article please.

You right, but my point still stands.
That's what I was referencing.

What was your original point, originally?

Those are just Jewish lies, you know the ones who worship the might of the Negro?

You are correct on the first part and incorrect on the second part. Women don't learn from their mistakes because they're too low agency to take responsibility for their actions.

My point is that women expect you to read their minds and are huge manipulative cunts. Even a woman who doesn't pull that shit when you ask her out will probably pull something similar later on in the relationship.

30 years later she will look back on this moment and realize she gave up on someone willing to make her happy in order to hold out for that Prince Charming that never came to rescue her.

Alone, or worse married to someone she eventually had to settle for, she will wonder what could have been.

This picture, but when Chad is laid on the bed.

Women don't look back on their past experiences like that. Just look at all the things women are interested in. Fashion, pop music, the latest movies. They only care about what is new and in, and that also applies to how they think about men.

>posting the wrong image
step it up

Attached: try.jpg (1200x1800, 159K)

This edit is disgusting, it ruins everything about the comic and makes it look cheap and shallow

It was already cheap and shallow

but the comic is already cheap and shallow

Attached: apu.png (612x491, 98K)

My gf actually did this to me yesterday we were both scheduled to work in the morning and ended up calling out then it turned out she was the only one there and I was like do you want me to come in late and help you and she was like no it's fine. I knew she wanted me to come in but I still slept in.

Women look back on their past experiences when they have nothing else to look forward to. So when the carousel ends, and reality no longer holds their hand, they are left with lot they made. Not every women ends up being successful and happy, most end up bitter and resentful, just like the rest of us.

>cheap and shallow
just like female affection

>makes it look cheap and shallow
haha, what a tool

>implying the women who say this stuff aren't already cheap and shallow

Quality troll post. 10/10, would (You) again.

>I knew she wanted me to come in but I still slept in.
are you a chad

I've never seen so many dumb males trying to explain how women think and work. You guys can't even talk to girls, yet you think you are experts. This thread is a laugh.

that's like saying you have to talk to cats to get a grasp on their behavior lmao

>I've never seen so many dumb people trying to explain how dogs think and work. You guys can't even talk to dogs, yet you think you are experts. This thread is a laugh.

ABSOLUTELY
FUCKING
DESTROYED

#WRECKED
#VICTORY
#NOTALLCATS

don't samefag like that, it's rude

There's no samefagging friendo.

Also you should leave them alone, but not because of her feelings. Just realize that the vast majority of women are shallow and cheap. They're not worth it.

Women cant make up their minds they need men for that

>unironically using food analogies

spotted the chinaman

10/10 one of the rare fews (you) i gave in these cold nigga hours time.

Attached: 1518404466478.png (640x894, 304K)

i found this for you, user.
here, take it

Attached: 1519988070117.jpg (640x960, 66K)