FEMBOT INAPPROPRIATE QUESTION THREAD

Here's a thread to ask questions online that you either wouldn't or shouldn't ask a woman IRL.

I'll start. Can you move your boobs like the chick in the video? Does it take practice? Also does it hurt afterward?
youtube.com/watch?v=49pBRyRemf4

Attached: Boxer Girl.jpg (500x333, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=NIRDoAPitHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn, that girl must have crazy strong pecs cause I've never seen any girl able to do that.

Have they ever tried?

Not sure. But how many men can flex their pecs like that? Very few I would guess.

I just tried flexing like that and I think I could get it down pat with a little practice. Sans breasts though it lacks the payoff.

i can do it a bit, but not to that extent. being a chestlet and having done weights in the past probably helps.

How often do you do that?

Also for your edification here's a crazier example although I prefer the woman from the OP video.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=NIRDoAPitHw

my boobs are too big to be able to or to notice it

It can be done.Did you ever try before reading this thread?

Yes I can move my boobs (pectoral muscles) like that. Easier when arms are relatively close together. Discovered this ability after watching an insane SYTYCD episode. It's not that hard actually

i've only tried it a couple times before out of curiosity.
the video is really impressive. i should imagine it takes a lot of practice to be able to do it so well.

How big are your boobs?

That makes sense. I think she practiced a ton.

I've never even tried. Wouldn't that just be the pecs moving and not the actual boobs?

I don't know because I have no boobs.

Mine are much bigger than hers. I can move the muscles underneath but the boobs themselves don't move.

So far I've gathered this is easier to do with small breasts, but can be learned with large breasts. How hard does this look to you?

Why is Jow Forums so bad at anatomy and physiology?

What do you mean anatomyanon?

What is there to do with a vagina besides stimulating the clit until she orgasms?

With men you can do
>edging
>prostate stimulation
>prostate orgasm
>dry orgasm
>torture with blue balls
>etc etc

It just seems like women bodies are sexually boring.

What is it about this "Adonis belt" thing that drives you twats so wild even without super defined abs?

Attached: muscle-inspiration-120404-32.jpg (1000x1774, 1.18M)

It just makes boys look really strong I guess

But do you cunts appreciate how hard it is to get one of those? Of course not; you just expect your Chad to have one.

I could beat the shit out of this roastie

Subpectoral implants.

But can you beat her in a tit dance?

I just spent $300 on cute outfits for my sex doll. You mad, roasties?

Honestly I like chunky boys but okay.

No, I'm glad that you've found an outlet for your sexuality. Not being able to "release" yourself can cause problems.

I could beat her at anything anywhere nigger

Can it spin its tits?

>"Adonis belt"
>mfw I have it even though I'm a skeleton DYEL

Attached: 7342205021355.jpg (300x225, 20K)

I have it and im fat

It's cute but I prefer it to be less defined than that.

Very glad that no woman will ever have to date or have sex with you.

I'm less defined than that. I also have chest hair.

someone better answer this

I'm not a virgin lol

Not original kek

>Very glad that no woman will ever have to date or have sex with you.
>supremecope.jpg

Vaginal penetration
Anal penetration
Tit torture
Edging (women enjoy this to you stupid wank)

>Tit torture
What's the upshot of that?

Normie here.

Women can have different kinds of orgasms both vaginal and clitoral like a man can have a prostate and normal orgasm, women can apparently orgasm by smashing up against the cervix but I'm no Jamal so I can't confirm.

You can edge a woman, I'm a bloke so I can't speak for the intensity but if you can deny a woman an orgasm and they will beg for more if you stop when they're close, I had a partner where she would have to tell me if she's close and if she got close I would stop rubbing the clit and slap her thighs etc... but would eventually let her come. Whether that's classed as edging or just comes under a control fetish, idk.

I mean, you can do eating, fingering, grinding/thighriding, penetration, nipple play. Also women can do edging, too.

I don't get what's so boring about clit stimulation though.

I didn't know grown men played with dolls, what would your daddy think?

not at all, i can understand the appeal of a doll. do you have any pictures of the outfits?

>I like chunky boys
Sure you do, roastie. Chunky for you means like the bear mode guys in the world's strongest man competitions doesn't it?

No.

I had a boyfriend who was 5'11" 250lbs

NTA but I like chubby cute guys, think Parks and Rec-era Chris Pratt. That's usually what women mean by chunky guys.

Chris Pratt is jacked as fuck under all that fat, so yes I was right. They like strongfat not "chunky" men.

>Projecting Daddy issues
No betabux for you
No, just pics from Amazon. I don't have my doll yet (pic related) and I don't feel like opening all the packages. I'll post pics eventually when she arrives.

Attached: IMG_20180421_035239.png (859x1268, 1.39M)

>jacked as fuck
Origina;l

Attached: article-0-1AB7BCC9000005DC-383_634x847.jpg (634x847, 94K)

>That's usually what women mean by chunky guys.
So off-season bodybuilders on all kinds of steroids, HGH, surgeries, and so on. Make sure to actually say that next time dumb piece of shit.

looks pretty nice desu. hope you enjoy it when it arrives.

Kill you'reself my dude.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 43K)

That was years later. People don't have the same body their whole lives.

what's your pic sauce? Plz tel may

Attached: 1494804048279.jpg (900x877, 88K)

He got fat FOR parks and rec you dumb cunt. He was strong just not shredded.

I tried to find sauce I couldn't. I hope she won.

>See woman
>Feel the need to declare that you could beat her up
Wow dude, impressive and definitely a sign of peak mental health.

Is it possible to be friends with women as a male? I've already accepted that I can't have a romantic relationship with one, but I think it sounds kind of nice having some female interaction in your life.

Sometimes. Don't be an orbiter though. If you are friends with a woman for the "buzz" you're in it for the wrong reasons. Honestly my best female friends aren't lookers.

yeah, so long as there's no confusion about the state of the relationship. my closest friend is male and after establishing that it wasn't a romantic relationship, it's been great.